PDA

View Full Version : Auto skunk berry and Auto super dwarf

swanny260
05-07-11, 11:09 AM
Ok so im jus about to start my first grow and have decided to grow autos. I got some auto skunk berry and auto super dwarf from just feminized. Has anybody grown these before and if so is there anything i need to no about them that will help.

Swanny

welshwizzard
05-07-11, 07:26 PM
hi swanny,when you germinate them let me know how it goes.
i got some autos from justfeminized.com and 1 seed looked pale compaired to the others.
cheers,wizzard.

lil rasta
08-07-11, 09:26 PM
never heard of either of them will be watching this

swanny260
15-07-11, 12:27 AM
Hey ww have germed my seeds and all 6 came good for me jyst put them in the fridge over night then usrd the paper towe method.
Hope that helps
S

swanny260
15-07-11, 12:31 AM
never heard of either of them will be watching this

Hey lil rasta i have started a diary on this in the diarys section pop in and have a look
Cheers S:bigjoint:

budmaster
15-07-11, 06:41 PM
Been looking at Justfeminized.com and I am particularly interested in Super Dwarf.

Is it auto-flowering as it should?

how is it performing?

What do you think of Justfeminized? Did they deliver in the guaranteed time they say on the site?

thank you.....

budmaster
15-07-11, 06:43 PM
I've been looking at a few sites and this one looks to be pretty good but there is not much on any forums about them. The trouble is that anyone who posts normally does so because they have had a bad experience and rarely a good person will comment so it will be interesting to see what you say because you are starting on a neutral path.

Advise would be appreciated..

rimming chimps
16-07-11, 02:09 AM
i found justfeminised.com a pretty good site. i got some auto super dwarf and they seem to be growing really well.

cannabisking13
19-07-11, 01:34 PM
hey ganja growers iv been using just feminized for my past 2 orders and to be honest my first I ordered 3 pack of auto northern lights on Thursday before 3pm and they were through my door the next day I was well chuffed :D I was looking to grow the super dwarf until I found out the 12% thc levels I want an auto with the highest possible thc content any suggestions? :D

budmaster
04-08-11, 12:57 PM
The thing with auto's is that they are all crossed with the Ruderalis which is low in THC so all auto's will be lower in Potency. I would say that auto White Russian or Auto AK47 would be the most potent automatic strains but personally i think auto's are over rated and standard feminised strains perform to a much better standard.

budmaster
04-08-11, 01:00 PM
I currently have a good sellection of the JF strains going so i'll post some pics. I purchased 21 different strains 1 seed of each on the idea that I would end up with 18 good ones. All 21 germinated and grew fine. I had to remove 3 for space and then I forgot to water and lost 3 more but it worked out fine as my grow size is only right for 15. Just starting flowering so I will post some pics soon to show the beauty of the bitches as they are looking lush...

rimming chimps
11-08-11, 10:04 PM
hey swanny so this is my super dwarf at day 36, she is kinda small due to the lack of natural light we have here in the uk. i did however recieve a 125w cfl today so she is now on a full 24/0

paulwrx
13-09-11, 11:24 PM
how did this go ?:smokie:

djbud
14-09-11, 10:12 AM
i think pickandmixseeds.co.uk are probs the best for seeds

chadderz
20-09-11, 10:26 PM
hey there im new to all this growing and names of bud. i just smoke it.lol. whats auto bud? an how do i get seeds?

Tabbatha
20-09-11, 10:41 PM
hey swanny so this is my super dwarf at day 36, she is kinda small due to the lack of natural light we have here in the uk. i did however recieve a 125w cfl today so she is now on a full 24/0 Trust me, she'll benefite hugely from 4hrs of sleep a day. They'll grow in that rest period.

:)

Tabbatha
20-09-11, 10:43 PM
hey there im new to all this growing and names of bud. i just smoke it.lol. whats auto bud? an how do i get seeds?

Welcome to the forum, chadderz. Probably not the best idea to hijack someone else's thread. Have a look around the forum for threads on the subjects and start a new thread in the noob section. You'll get far more support that way.

:)

chadderz
20-09-11, 10:44 PM
ok cheers, sorry about hijacking the tread,

Winstun
20-09-11, 10:47 PM
:hijacked_thread:

Start a thread if you wanna know more mate, but just to explain sorry guys!

Auto flowering cannabis seeds

Auto flowering cannabis is a cannabis plant that is not dependant on the light cycle to go into flowering, it does it automatically, you simply plant a seed and water, it will grow under 24 hours light a day, then start to flower when that particular strain is ready, most from around 3 weeks to 5 weeks from planting, then it will grow out its bud for a further 5 to 7 weeks, depending on particular strain of auto, so all you need to do is sit back and let it grow, when you see flowers starting change the light bulb to a flowering bulb, wait then site back and enjoy a good smoke.

This is a quote i found not from my banks of infinate knowledge by the way!

paulwrx
29-09-11, 01:38 AM
hows this one going ???

itsme
16-10-11, 10:02 PM
anymore pics coming my friend

itsme
21-10-11, 12:00 PM
dick wik ansa me,,anymore fotos

Tabbatha
21-10-11, 05:40 PM
dick wik ansa me,,anymore fotos........

StickyCrystals
06-11-11, 07:30 PM
Hi all first time on this site seems good so far, well iv been playing with the auto skunk berry from justfeminized.co they a good site had my seeds with me the next day, i seen a photo on ere for day 36 hehe well heres a pic of my day 42 enjoy an yes that is a hydro irigation system in the background im just not using it at the moment due to lack of equipment.

Im running 20/4 using some beasty H&G argade or summit with top boosters works a treat,

600w ballast
250w HPS bulb :( my 600w HPS blew 2 weeks in this grow not happy but a 250w is doing the job.

No timers no funky bull just good ole power soil an desent feeds79944

Adi94
18-11-11, 05:06 AM
Ok so im jus about to start my first grow and have decided to grow autos. I got some auto skunk berry and auto super dwarf from just feminized. Has anybody grown these before and if so is there anything i need to no about them that will help.

Swanny

Hey Swanny I'm growing a auto super dwarf ive got it from the same site as you and how long did it took you to harvest it because my plant looks ok but it is growing slow it is about 10 weeks old and 40-50 cm the buds are surely not ready and the leaf has only 3 leaves is that ok do you have any advice ?
Thanks Adi

StickyCrystals
20-11-11, 05:26 PM
Hey Swanny I'm growing a auto super dwarf ive got it from the same site as you and how long did it took you to harvest it because my plant looks ok but it is growing slow it is about 10 weeks old and 40-50 cm the buds are surely not ready and the leaf has only 3 leaves is that ok do you have any advice ?
Thanks Adi

Hi there can i ask a few questions i might be able to point you in the rigth direction, what light set up are you using and ligt cycle, what feeds/nutrients are you feeding your plants, do your plants have good ventilation,

The above are the only areas i focus on, so far im at day 50 now and if you look at my 2 pics you can see things are going very well,

I would recommend using argade soil feed A&B house and garden in the last 3-4 weeks or 3 weeks from start of potting start adding about a gram of top boosters to every 2 liters of water, my light cycle started out at 20 hours on 4 off, but i have just switched over to 16 on 8 off (justfiminzed.com) says you can just leave your lights on 20/4 for the hole crop yes i agree you can but my growth has gone though the roof since i switched over on thurday, and ventilation i am using a desent fan with plenty of room to curculate fresh air around my grow room...

But most of all i would say spend the extra money get desent feed that corrisponds with your set up a lil research online (google) will give you all you need to know.

StickyCrystals
10-12-11, 01:28 PM
well times up an all my babies are down had some nice size buds on there but sadly lacked root space got a few to many branches an less goodness :) saying that xmas wont be white this year will be a nice sticky green :) happy christmas everyone

budmaster
17-07-12, 04:32 PM
Just wondered what you thought of the super dwarf?

Been thinking of trying some auto strains but not sure what one to go with as i have only ever used normal feminized. From what i read it seems a bit pointless doing autos as with normal fems you get better yields of higher grade in just as quick a time...

Would you do auto seeds again?

well times up an all my babies are down had some nice size buds on there but sadly lacked root space got a few to many branches an less goodness :) saying that xmas wont be white this year will be a nice sticky green :) happy christmas everyone