PDA

View Full Version : Droopy leaves and white mark ?

Kajun666
05-09-08, 04:08 PM
Yo peeps,

Im trying to grow Lowryders #2 and ive noticed that 2 of my plants have leaves that are drooping ? (under watering or over watering maybe?)

Also on pic 2 there is a white mark on 1 of the plant leaves, does anyone know what this is ?

any info would be appreciated.

lkdj2003
05-09-08, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't worry to much about the first set of leaves (little round ones) drooping, they can do that normally as they are only food storage tanks for the seedlings. They are looking very good indeed mate. :thcleaf:

How often and how much are you watering them mate?

Kajun666
05-09-08, 06:06 PM
I wouldn't worry to much about the first set of leaves (little round ones) drooping, they can do that normally as they are only food storage tanks for the seedlings. They are looking very good indeed mate. :thcleaf:

How often and how much are you watering them mate?

Being in peat pots there drying out very quickly so im watering them every morning, becuase there still tiny im only giving them a trickle or so. Im not pouring it in so it comes out the bottom.

thankyou for the info m8 as i was worried that white mark might be something serious. :headbang:

lkdj2003
05-09-08, 06:22 PM
Being in peat pots there drying out very quickly so im watering them every morning, becuase there still tiny im only giving them a trickle or so. Im not pouring it in so it comes out the bottom.

thankyou for the info m8 as i was worried that white mark might be something serious. :headbang:

Cool,

Sounds like you have it spot on mate. :yeah mate:

Just remember as they get bigger then you shouldn't have to water them as much, give the roots chance to grow and search for water. ;)

Kajun666
05-09-08, 07:27 PM
Cool,

Just remember as they get bigger then you shouldn't have to water them as much, give the roots chance to grow and search for water. ;)

Will do m8 and thankyou for your help :smokie:

lkdj2003
09-09-08, 03:33 PM
Will do m8 and thankyou for your help :smokie:

No problem at all, best of luck with your grow mate. :toke:

withakay
09-09-08, 05:09 PM
Hi Kajun, i'm on first grow using autoflowering ak47, my first leaves also drooped but they are doing fine (13 days in now).
I think curling down leaf could be a characteristic of autos - mine are all healthy but the leaves on some of the plants do curl down.
check my diary for pics. hope you'll be posting pics too

Kajun666
10-09-08, 10:06 AM
cheers withakay, ive just read your dairy and its full of usefull info. deffo gonna subscribe m8..

thanks for the info too :smokie: