PDA

View Full Version : Yellowing Leaves

Ratchet
07-09-08, 05:45 PM
Just a quick question, some of the leaves on 3 of my 4 plants are yellow, the one where it hasnt has had mircale grow, are the other 3 yellow because they hav'nt enough nutes or food?

Cheers :bump:

oldskoolgrower
07-09-08, 05:56 PM
How old are the plants? Are they flowering? It's not unusual to lose a few older, lower fan leaves. If they are fading yellow and dying off try giving them a bit more nitrogen. Not knowing exact details (age of plants, how long flowering if they are flowering, etc.) makes it a bit harder to tell.

Ratchet
07-09-08, 06:10 PM
Yeah sorry about that, i was given them by a friend on 18th july already on flower, had a few problems with timers at first but they have been going well for about 4 weeks now.

One had miracle grow and within days changed into the best looking and smelling plant (which was originally dying.) The other 3 had yellow leaves all over untill a small feed of miracle grow (low nitrate) was added now they are looking more healthy.

Would using food be better than miracle grow?

I will try and get some pictures.

Cheers

oldskoolgrower
07-09-08, 10:38 PM
Miracle grow will work but use a flowering formula. If you're doing hydro and not growing in dirt you'll probably want a micronutrient as well.

Ratchet
08-09-08, 05:34 PM
Ok bro thanks for the advice

Will get flowing formula.