PDA

View Full Version : First time SCROG.. ready 4 Flowering?

MrStickyFingers
08-09-08, 12:13 PM
Hello there im just wondering if any1 thinks this is ok 2 be put into flowering.. its Skunk#11, 5wks old from seed..:stoned-smilie:
Cheers.:joint:

josht08
08-09-08, 01:03 PM
never done a scrog but its looks ok to me

MrStickyFingers
08-09-08, 05:19 PM
Oh well ive just changed the light over heres a couple of pics...
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT1078.JPG
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/PICT1079.JPG

diceman23
11-09-08, 11:37 PM
I suppose that depends how much you want it to stretch..I would say thats ok to go but im no expert by any means..Lovely set up may i add

MrStickyFingers
12-09-08, 01:23 AM
Thanks diceman.. i think it should fill out nicely, ive started a diary aswel ill be updating it in a few days time. :weed:

How-High
12-09-08, 08:44 AM
Hi Sticky fingers I'm trying to master my scrogging and I had to do a lone plant as I only had 1 left from being on holiday and it lived on my window sil for 2 weeks then 3 weeks under the net and was at the same stage as yours when going into flower and filled out the net nicely.

You have the option of continue tying down branches until deep into flower. or just not touching them after the switch I did the latter and got 9 ounces of that one plant. It was a Hindu Kush that was sativa dominent phenotype so If your skunk was not too strechy I'd say let them cola's go!

Good look and hope you are well rewarded for your wait like all us scroggers.

Once you go scrog you never go back.

MrStickyFingers
12-09-08, 11:33 AM
Thanks How-High.. Cool have you got any more on the go?, i think im gna train it under the screen for another week or so then let it do its thing :leaf: see how it goes :weed:

How-High
13-09-08, 04:52 PM
Yeah Man got 3 Top 44 Skunk under the net at the mo, Have kept some clones but not going to do too much flowering after this as I'm sure i'l have plenty to keep me going.

What size pot is you plant in?

I'd say a week will see them good.

How- for now!

MrStickyFingers
14-09-08, 10:50 AM
Sweet, u got a diary?.. erm im not quite sure its between 8 - 10L

Do you think that will be ok?
what size pots do you use and how bigs your net?
mines 70cm x 60cm with 2 and half inch squares.. :weed:

jobby2812
14-09-08, 01:38 PM
Never done a SCROG before myself but as I understand you need to flip to 12/12 when the screen is 70% full. Then carry on filling the screen till it's full then let the shoots grow up. Hope that helps.