PDA

View Full Version : Don't believe doctors!

TC-UP
26-07-11, 08:36 PM
If a doctor ever tell you that a cystoscopy is only going to hurt a little bit. Smack them in the mouth for being a lying c*nt!

TC-UP

seanMcPot
26-07-11, 08:39 PM
same with dentist(and im there in morning):banghead:

TC-UP
26-07-11, 08:41 PM
I had a wisdom tooth and a solar pulled last Thursday and today this, man have I been packing my joints the last few days

TC-UP

TC-UP
27-07-11, 06:29 AM
That should've been molar obviously.

bergkamp
27-07-11, 07:24 AM
i had to go to the eye hospital the other week for some tests and they wanted to poke my eyeball with something to test the pressure in it , the doctor was getting the right hump with me because i kept closing my eye when she got close , i challenge anybody to keep their eye open when you know someone is going to prod your eyeball and you can see it coming.

spot
27-07-11, 08:49 AM
That should've been molar obviously.

lol lucky you said that as i was thinking im not normal as i don't have a solar tooth, i really wanted one then for a minute.

Goodbuddy
27-07-11, 09:07 AM
'You'll just feel a little scratch' always cracks me up, they should just fess up 'Now this is really going to be painful for two minutes, try not to wriggle out of the chair'

peace:p

Goodbuddy
27-07-11, 12:15 PM
If a doctor ever tell you that a cystoscopy is only going to hurt a little bit. Smack them in the mouth for being a lying c*nt!

TC-UP

Just realized what a cyctoscopy is pmsl

Dont know about tokers suffering from chinky eye but I bet your Japs-eye is stinging a bit LOL

TC-UP
27-07-11, 07:48 PM
:blush: :blush:

seanMcPot
27-07-11, 07:52 PM
:rvmp::rvmp::rvmp:

Strider
27-07-11, 07:54 PM
my dentist knows me too well, he generally pins my right arm down so i cant punch him and stays fustratingly out of range of the left :(

Grandad
27-07-11, 08:12 PM
i've had my dick sticked too, its not fucking funny!!

up2nogood
27-07-11, 08:18 PM
'You'll just feel a little scratch' always cracks me up, they should just fess up 'Now this is really going to be painful for two minutes, try not to wriggle out of the chair'

'You'll just feel a little scratch'
"and you will feel a little punch" ;)