PDA

View Full Version : attitude seeds...any1 ever had shipping issues

Because_i_got_high
04-08-11, 05:11 PM
Just seen all the options for them to send the seeds out. Whats the chances of the package being stopped and not getting to me? Dont fancy paying 6.50 for stealth shipping. Im giving them how much money for seeds yet its not guaranteed to get to me.

teutonic
04-08-11, 05:17 PM
Just seen all the options for them to send the seeds out. Whats the chances of the package being stopped and not getting to me? Dont fancy paying 6.50 for stealth shipping. Im giving them how much money for seeds yet its not guaranteed to get to me.

plain envelopes, arrived 2 days later for me. I rate them

strewth
04-08-11, 05:23 PM
I went for the mug when i was buying seeds, got quite a collection lol, i would rather pay a few extra quid to guarantee the beans arriving safely to be fair

tissue999
04-08-11, 05:24 PM
Never had a problem getting seeds from them.

pigboy01
04-08-11, 05:43 PM
i would recomend attitude to any 1 m8 very good.i orderin the morning and there her buy next day

seanMcPot
04-08-11, 05:47 PM
why not buy your seed's from the THC-Talk SHOP (http://www.thc-cannabis-seeds.com/cannabis-seeds/)

Because_i_got_high
04-08-11, 05:56 PM
Cheers ppl. And i was going to get them off here but i tried last time and had problems with nochex plus from 2moro attitude are giving 4 seeds away with purchases over 15 pound.
Im gonna have to risk it this time as im on a bit of a budget.

Alextheyid
04-08-11, 05:59 PM
they were fantastic and stealthy and fast for me

pigboy01
04-08-11, 06:42 PM
why not buy your seed's from the THC-Talk SHOP (http://www.thc-cannabis-seeds.com/cannabis-seeds/)

attitude give out loads and loads of free seeds

dazed-n-confuzed
04-08-11, 09:26 PM
Use '420' in the discount code box.

Don't forget the thanks button :-)

taylor
04-08-11, 09:33 PM
ive ordered from them 4 times and never had any problems, always gone for the no guarantee option, delivery within a couple of days :leaf:

Because_i_got_high
04-08-11, 09:35 PM
Haha i did know about the 15% discount but cheers anyway...
does anyone use standard delivery with original packaging or is it worth chosing another option?
Feel all anxious n that lol never ordered through post...or is it just thinking too much after a spliff

taylor
04-08-11, 09:42 PM
it comes in a jiffy with a sticker on the back that says "attitude gifts" plus the adresss

teutonic
04-08-11, 09:47 PM
Haha i did know about the 15% discount but cheers anyway...
does anyone use standard delivery with original packaging or is it worth chosing another option?
Feel all anxious n that lol never ordered through post...or is it just thinking too much after a spliff

i feel your angst. take the plunge - buying souvenier seeds is still legal, attitude have a good rep, browse carefully, look out for the promo's. I got 10 free seeds on one of the promo's, mostly fems too

taylor
04-08-11, 10:04 PM
there's always an offer on at the start of the month worth a look

Because_i_got_high
05-08-11, 05:46 PM
Right then...i got them ordered ladies and gents..
Critical #47 pack of 3 fem
Free seeds: ufo dinafem critical x ?
Samsara el aquimista
Samsara spicy white devil
Samsara supersonic crystal storm auto

Sounds like a good deal to me. 30 pound with postage. Cheers again everyone. Keep an eye out for the diary

teutonic
06-08-11, 07:26 AM
Right then...i got them ordered ladies and gents..
Critical #47 pack of 3 fem
Free seeds: ufo dinafem critical x ?
Samsara el aquimista
Samsara spicy white devil
Samsara supersonic crystal storm auto

Sounds like a good deal to me. 30 pound with postage. Cheers again everyone. Keep an eye out for the diary

will do :) good luck !

Conspiracy23
06-08-11, 12:09 PM
A+ from me for Attitude, for the last 3 months I have ordered based on their promo and wouldn't have otherwise.

Ordered from the August Promo at 11.55 yesterday, got up this morning and they were through my letterbox, Recorded Delivery, double jiffy bagged, metal baccy tin to protect them (which I didn't ask for or pay for :dance2:)
'Attitude Inc' and their address was on the back, nothing else prominent.
Just shy of £23 inc postage for 7 seeds and a new tin arriving next day is not bad in my book.

Because_i_got_high
06-08-11, 04:57 PM
Yep, mine have been delivered too. Ordered about the same time as you. Complete standard delivery, got a tin with purchased seeds but free ones come seperate.
now im just hoping that greens deliver just as quick haha

better bud bureau
16-10-14, 10:28 PM
i went to the thc-talk shop link,they must not send to the us cost in pounds only i quess

7thson
18-10-14, 01:24 AM
I ordered from them one time and got green tape and a customs letter.I didn't get the guarantee.Wasn't very stealth looking.Dam this is an old thread.

GEORGE
18-10-14, 08:35 PM
I have bought from them before, Cheap Postage, with no problems. Sent to the USA in 7 to 10 days. good luck and happy growing