PDA

View Full Version : boost nutrients...

Because_i_got_high
21-08-11, 12:44 PM
Hi all, currently using the full canna range apart from boost,
Im going to be getting a boost additive soon and wondering what the best 1 is for hydro?
Looked at bud candy but seen mixed reviews along with the canna.
And since its pricey dont want to rush into it

Law Abiding Citizen
21-08-11, 01:29 PM
last year i ran 2 systems side by side, all canna products, one with boost and one out boost because i was asking the same thing................. system with boost yield 6 and bit oz more and was ov better quailty.

it is expensive but its worth it, i used 2 litres ov boost for that grow it cost me 100quid but id pay 100 quid for over 6 oz ALLDAY long.

i go for it..... ITS DEFO NOT JUST OVER PRICED MOALASSES

ChuChu
21-08-11, 02:05 PM
last year i ran 2 systems side by side, all canna products, one with boost and one out boost because i was asking the same thing................. system with boost yield 6 and bit oz more and was ov better quailty.

it is expensive but its worth it, i used 2 litres ov boost for that grow it cost me 100quid but id pay 100 quid for over 6 oz ALLDAY long.

i go for it..... ITS DEFO NOT JUST OVER PRICED MOALASSES

Agreed fella.

I use the FULL Canna Aqua range and mix a 200L res every week.. That gets expensive..
If you are using Canna anyway it would be silly not to get the boost as it will work together.. It does what it says on the bottle..
Beware of cheap Boost knocking about tho.. Get it from a reputable hydro shop.. Ive been warned by my local shop..

Because_i_got_high
21-08-11, 04:00 PM
Boost it is then. Cheers lads.

Azerbanphal
23-08-11, 09:29 PM
I disagree.

I have used canna boost (and a variety of other "boosts")

I find it has 0 effect on your output and you're far better off investing in things like decent nutrients and a PK ofcourse.

Because_i_got_high
25-08-11, 02:44 PM
i got pk but do you think these £40 a bottle boosts work? or are many of them exactly the same but with fancy packaging?i dont mind spending aslong as its worth it

lambert29
25-08-11, 03:21 PM
You will always get mixed opinions and will never no the true answer until you run your own tests
i got pk but do you think these £40 a bottle boosts work? or are many of them exactly the same but with fancy packaging?i dont mind spending aslong as its worth it

Goodbuddy
25-08-11, 03:32 PM
You should be asking yourself what Canna are leaving out of their products in order for the most expensive product in their range to be the must have item. :(

peace:p

paul_sheff
25-08-11, 04:26 PM
very very true goodbuddy !!! money making racket !!

paul

Law Abiding Citizen
25-08-11, 04:45 PM
from when iv tested it, canna boost is worth the money. i suppose it also down to the grower and the groom conditions on the results, but like i sed in previous post my first hydro grow i thought 50 a litre is to much but then decided to run two systems side by side. 1 with and 1 without, the boost proved its worth the money.

plus all canna products are design to work with each other, so no point using half the products. canna boost givs the plants the energy to use what ever else your feeding them efficiently i,e pk 13 14.

you will always get diffrent answer with these questions, my advice to you is use it on half your plants and leave the other half and judge for urself on harvest day.

good luck