PDA

View Full Version : V-towers

blurry-vision
26-08-11, 08:51 PM
Ok I think, like 90% certain I'm gonna buy one of these in a few days, slightly torn between the Extreme Q and the V-tower though, I think the V-tower seems better by reviews and whatnot but can anyone with an Extreme-Q change my mind, I mean they are the same price and I won't spend over 200 so the Volcano, the Verdamper and the Herborizer are not on my list. So yeh any thoughts people ?

up2nogood
26-08-11, 08:53 PM
this is what I got blury a few months back
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/vtower.JPG

bloody great mate

blazefor20
26-08-11, 08:55 PM
Am guessing that is a vaporizer. I prefer this method and bought for just $140.00 on sale. Its a 7mm or better.

blurry-vision
26-08-11, 08:56 PM
Sweet so you'd say it was money well spent mate ? They do seem good value to me, like as good as a Volcano but 100-200 cheaper ! I'm also interested if you think it is a much different stone to a bong hit ? As that is my usual method with the odd joint now and then usually if I'm with a mate i'll skin a few up, but yeh I like bongs so I'm a bit worried I may not like the hit of a vape..Dunno really suppose so long as it gets you high it's all good.

up2nogood
26-08-11, 08:57 PM
vapes taste clear and gives you a very good hit..slowly it works the way up..

blurry-vision
26-08-11, 08:57 PM
Am guessing that is a vaporizer. I prefer this method and bought for just $140.00 on sale. Its a 7mm or better.

Yeh I have bongs atm, I got a nice Ehle, so I'm sure I will still have bongs just fancy having both options ! My Ehle is only 3.2mm mind, but it was only 50 quid..

blurry-vision
26-08-11, 08:59 PM
vapes taste clear and gives you a very good hit..slowly it works the way up..

Right sounds good, so it's tasty and more of a creeping stone ? Sorted I like the sound of that and if I want the sudden hit I can reach for the bong. Cheers up2 mate very helpful. I'm still open to hearing any other thoughts mind, would love to hear from anyone with the Extreme Q vape..:)

blurry-vision
26-08-11, 09:00 PM
Also up2 mate, how much do you tend to put in the vape ? I'm guessing 200mg would be good ?

blurry-vision
27-08-11, 12:09 AM
Going for the Extreme-Q. The bag option and the blue lighting swung it in the end !

spoonofinsanity
27-08-11, 12:56 AM
I been on the extreme q to night its awesome not quite so refined as the volcano but the remote makes it so much better. Some people complain that the glass parts make it to easy to break but i've been carting mine everywhere and had no probs i don't even have a box i just stick it my ruck sack.
It says you can get a battery pack on the website so it mobile but i had no trouble running it off the 700w inverter in my van at the festival last week.
All in all this is an awesome bit of kit i've had friends who had quit weed say they enjoy the vape because the proper high you get at the lower temps rather then the total couch lock of most weed. Also everyone loves it because of the awesome taste of a vape.
Welcome to vape club your gonna love it
I just load the bowl to about the size height of the t section not to tightly and vape that you'll get a good 2/3 slow fan speed vapes from that and you can just turn the temp up after if you still need more. Probably wouldn't need more though a couple of bags see's me right for a little while anyway.
But i've vaped like a pinch of weed and a little crumble of pollen and had two nice bags depends what fan speed you use and what temp.
Hope that helps

blurry-vision
27-08-11, 01:04 AM
Cheers mate just what I wanted to hear, many thanks..:) Very helpful info. I look forwards to getting it in the next few days !

bergkamp
27-08-11, 07:42 AM
ive got a v-tower as well - well worth the money

manolito
27-08-11, 09:24 AM
The Extreme Q is basically the newer, smaller, quieter version of the V Tower. It is in fact called 'V Tower Extreme Q'. Extreme Q stands for extremely quiet as a lot of people have complained about the loud fan in the original V Tower.

The difference between the 2 is comparable to a Renault Clio and a Renault Clio Sport. Basically the same thing but one just comes with a few extras and improvements.

I would go for the Extreme Q, but thats just because I've got one:bong:

blurry-vision
27-08-11, 07:07 PM
aye cheers mate I have decided to go for that one, same price but with extras so it's a no brainer really..:) ordering next week for the next harvest which is due any day..

up2nogood
27-08-11, 07:20 PM
Also up2 mate, how much do you tend to put in the vape ? I'm guessing 200mg would be good ?

yeah about right mate

blurry-vision
06-09-11, 07:43 PM
In the end I change my mind and just went for the lowest priced v-tower, the standard one with just the whip, no bags or remote. Felt maybe I would not like vapes, I doubt it but not used em before, so thought 200 quid was a bit risky and got the standard one for 140 notes, still looks a decent one though just a bit more basic !

The G is Stoned
11-09-11, 01:25 AM
Thats the one I went for a week or so ago, I'm more than happy with it as I couldn't see myself smoking out of a bag it puts me off vapes tbh. Sadly straight after I ran out of bud and only have leaf left and because I do need my "hit" and the leaf is weaker I'm still using my bong :(
Still I got a couple of uses out of it and its bloody lovely! Taste amazing and after a while I realized I was kinda tripped out and had been sat at my computer for hours. It will definitely allow me to use the bong less which means less tobacco. Cant wait for some bud so I can use it again (leaf taste like chicken noodles)

G

blurry-vision
11-09-11, 03:33 AM
yeh I have been enjoying the v-tower, it takes a bit of getting used too of course early doors, but it sure is a nice, creeping stone, on balance i still prefer bongs though. But yes, I'm happy I have the now other option of vapes, as well as of course, bongs.

The G is Stoned
11-09-11, 08:17 AM
I would struggle If I had to give up bongs, It's the only way I've smoked for years!

G

Anthrax
12-09-11, 07:26 PM
The v tower extreme is great, had mine a few months now and to be honest couldn't do without it as I don't smoke.

Had such a good time last week, and I was tripping that much one night while in bed, that it felt like the film, butterfly effect, lol . oh! and the dream, well lets say that the girls were such sluts.. :party: