PDA

View Full Version : Anyone grow fast bud #2?

wrekstar
31-08-11, 01:30 AM
If so, how was it?
yield?
lighting?

kahn
14-09-11, 12:06 AM
never done #2 got five of the original fast bud goin at the moment

DXTR
16-10-11, 05:58 PM
I've just ended a grow with this strain, they grow well under hps even if I preferred led this time around.

great smoke, very aromatic and very very strong effect!

yielded not much but you know, leds... anyway I got a good 25g. per plant, but if pushed under good hps power sure it is possible to achieve 35/40g easily.

and all this in only 65 days from seed!

wrekstar
16-10-11, 07:25 PM
I've just ended a grow with this strain, they grow well under hps even if I preferred led this time around.

great smoke, very aromatic and very very strong effect!

yielded not much but you know, leds... anyway I got a good 25g. per plant, but if pushed under good hps power sure it is possible to achieve 35/40g easily.

and all this in only 65 days from seed!

what LED you use bro
i'm gnna use a 125w CFL for 30 days
then 110w's of PL-L

DXTR
25-01-12, 02:01 PM
what LED you use bro
i'm gnna use a 125w CFL for 30 days
then 110w's of PL-L

I have a 300W chinese 7band growled, you can find many at ali baba. I think it would be possible to achieve very good results with no more than 4 autos under those watts...

Bootle
28-09-13, 04:12 AM
Sorry to ressurect the dead thread :D But it comes up on Google ...and its how I found the forum originally :) I ll never learn unless I pracitise .

Yeah I just finished a Fast Bud 2 , its my first batch of autos so I m not the best judge but I enjoyed the Fast Bud 2 , its rated at 7 and a half weeks and I can believe it . I took mine at 63 days , could have gone a lot earlier . I used 7.5 litres of MP compost with John Innes no 1 under a 600 hps , 18-6 mostly . I got over an oz and a half (like 47-8 g at the final weigh in ) of good quality bud , little bit loose in the end but at 56 days it was tighter and not much lighter :D

I had a wee problem with the root system , I wont pot this variety up again , its rapid downstairs :D But it fed and drank well anyway , reckon I could clear 2+ next time . .
Downsides .... it stinks ...like a lot . It dont seem that strong on the nose but its pervasive . I dont miss it in the growroom . I half fancy one or 2 autos in the room for christmas day so I may have another go straight away .The smell is putting me off , I ve got plenty ofcarbon but theres limits :D Its a definite contender for an early outdoor crop next year tho :)

trumptummy
28-09-13, 12:36 PM
I'd love to know if it's better than the original (which is rapid and quality smoke!)?