PDA

View Full Version : flower dragon nutes are harmful ?

bergkamp
01-09-11, 06:39 PM
someone posted up alink months ago to get a free bottle of flower dragon nutes.
i managed to get one and was going to use it on my latest grow but when looking for a chart on how to use it have come across this

http://www.integralhydro.com/flowerdragon.html

what you all reckon ? doesnt sound good when they compare it to agent orange

quote : "In fact, Daminozide is perhaps one of the most controversial agrochemicals ever, eclipsed only by Agent Orange, after the “Alar scare” in 1989 in which a CBS 60 Minutes USA show labeled Alar “a potent human carcinogen”, resulting in the near bankruptcy of the US apple industry. Prior to 1989, five separate, peer-reviewed studies of Alar and its chemical breakdown product, UDMH, had found a correlation between exposure to the chemicals and cancerous tumors in lab animals. In 1984 and again in 1987, the EPA classified Alar as a probable human carcinogen.

The use of Daminozide in any consumable crop is, therefore, illegal. The dangers it poses when used to grow a short-term decidious crop, which is then ingested via inhalation, are unknown (cannabis consumers being the lab rats of shady hydroponic manufacturers and distributors who falsely market Daminozide as "phytominerals", “citrates”, tartarates”, “arginates” and “rare earth elements”). "

bergkamp
02-09-11, 07:34 AM
i take it all the other people that got a free bottle have popped their clogs then ???

prime
02-09-11, 08:12 AM
Doesn't sound good mate, personally i'd avoid it, but I guess if your a tobacco smoker then i'd go for it. Cant be any worse than tobacco for giving cancer.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

FordCapri
02-09-11, 10:03 AM
All sounds a bit dodgy mate. The next time you go to check on your girls you may have to deal with this