PDA

View Full Version : what autoflowering seed do i chose help me decide :)

rollitsmokeit
03-09-11, 04:57 PM
ok i dont know what to go with eather the Afghan Kush Ryder or the Lowryder Easy Ryder any advice on the one to chose ? or any better recomendations ? or would it be possable to grow one of each side by side or would that mess up the smoke ?

skylonrow
03-09-11, 05:31 PM
You can easily grow two plants side by side :)

I'm fairly new and currently growing Lowryder #1, its small (only grows 2ft max), smells very little and has an ok yield. I'm only a couple of days in to the grow, but if stealth is important then look at the Lowryder strains.

What EXACTLY are you looking for in your strain?

rollitsmokeit
03-09-11, 06:03 PM
You can easily grow two plants side by side :)

I'm fairly new and currently growing Lowryder #1, its small (only grows 2ft max), smells very little and has an ok yield. I'm only a couple of days in to the grow, but if stealth is important then look at the Lowryder strains.

What EXACTLY are you looking for in your strain?

ok cheers was not shore as its my first grow and dident know weather it would mess it up having 2 diffent strains side buy side as i will be gowing them in a hydro system without pots but would rather try one of each so i know for the next time witch one i liked more to concentrate on it and inprove it. im looking for quality of the smoke more than speed of growth or size. auto flowering is not really what i aim to stick with for a long time but ide rather try it with them for a few grows and get a bit more of a feel of what im doing befor i go into other types

skylonrow
03-09-11, 10:09 PM
Have a look at http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/?utm_source=thctalk.com&utm_medium=advertising&utm_campaign=thctalk.com

and see what takes your fancy :)

Percy
03-09-11, 10:28 PM
Go for the Afghan Kush over the LowRyder. I grew both this summer without lights and the Afghan is a much better smoke! Best Auto so far is Himalaya Blues Diesel but the results may differ using lights. Good luck with your grow.

Friday
03-09-11, 11:01 PM
Iv grown the easy ryders in soil and under cfl and got 2oz dry off 1 and 1.5 off the other. They are a easy enough strain to grow and the smoke is really nice too. My avatar is the 2oz plant.

Grow Along with Friday!!
Sugar Mango & Easy Ryder grown in 6ltr Airpots under Cfl and Led.

rollitsmokeit
04-09-11, 10:28 AM
think im gonna go for the Afghan Kush Ryder

SJD
05-09-11, 05:27 PM
the afghan kush ryder wont dissapoint smoking some at the mo,very nice smoke.

they yield well and the buds are very dense.

Murdock
05-09-11, 06:00 PM
auto mazar is a good one to grow, and i like the look of the auto big bud

fezza
05-09-11, 09:22 PM
My most recent auto-grow was SweetSeeds 'Big Devil' , Grows nice and tall, pretty good yield as far as auto's go. Smoke wont let you down either, been smoking it constantly for last week or so and no complaints!

rollitsmokeit
06-09-11, 08:34 PM
well in the end i ordered the 7 dwarfs titan auto anyone grown any befor any growing tips ?

seymour-buds
06-09-11, 08:45 PM
titan is a ripoff of lowlifes original bluberry kush strain and they are aslo cheaper, in fact all of the 7 dwarfs starins are ripoffs from other peoples work and they are priced more expsensive

sorry i didnt get here sooner to advise you

rollitsmokeit
06-09-11, 09:11 PM
titan is a ripoff of lowlifes original bluberry kush strain and they are aslo cheaper, in fact all of the 7 dwarfs starins are ripoffs from other peoples work and they are priced more expsensive

sorry i didnt get here sooner to advise you

i knowi only ordered them a hour or so 2 lol, what is it like as a smoke though still alright ? i dont really mind wasteing a bit of money on the seeds if they still turn out to be nice. i also ordered one big budda blue cheese seed any views on that ? as after ive grown the autos ive got it would of given me more time to research and get a better idea of growing so i can get into normal ones and was going to use it for a mother plant

seymour-buds
06-09-11, 09:34 PM
nah mate ive not grown bluberry kush i just know that every seed in the 7 dwarfs catalouge is a ripoff from other peoples work

blue cheese proper hum dings mate in flower so ffs make sure you have some decent odour eliminator, and as for my auto recomend i would of said maxi gom (ak47 x critical mass) because she smells of pineapple/mango and the smoke is beaut, seed to weed in 10 weeks and a minimum yield of 3oz per plant but if grown proper you could double or even tripple that, im gonna revisist her soon and do her justice, STUNNA

rollitsmokeit
06-09-11, 10:27 PM
nah mate ive not grown bluberry kush i just know that every seed in the 7 dwarfs catalouge is a ripoff from other peoples work

blue cheese proper hum dings mate in flower so ffs make sure you have some decent odour eliminator, and as for my auto recomend i would of said maxi gom (ak47 x critical mass) because she smells of pineapple/mango and the smoke is beaut, seed to weed in 10 weeks and a minimum yield of 3oz per plant but if grown proper you could double or even tripple that, im gonna revisist her soon and do her justice, STUNNA

oh ok mate ill stay clear of them next time then. well if i do anther auto ill keep that one in mind :) and yer ive got a rhino filter and that in the grow tent so should do the job :) if not ill just upgrade :)

davedadude
11-12-11, 06:00 PM
auto russian is the most potent of the autos and seed 2 harvest in 10 weeks and its also very high yield.10 seeds will cost you £38.95 from just feminised.com.i start 10 seeds every month and add them 2 the same grow room 2gether.

Greeneyes5
11-12-11, 08:39 PM
Go for the Afghan Kush over the LowRyder. I grew both this summer without lights and the Afghan is a much better smoke! Best Auto so far is Himalaya Blues Diesel but the results may differ using lights. Good luck with your grow.

I'm growing my first Lowryder at the moment and also love the Afghan Kush. Himalaya Blue Diesel is BEAUTIFUL  a real sofa hugging nice chilled smoke *reaches for joint*
Good luck in whatever you choose :)

GBK
11-12-11, 08:44 PM
I'm growing my first Lowryder at the moment and also love the Afghan Kush. Himalaya Blue Diesel is BEAUTIFUL  a real sofa hugging nice chilled smoke *reaches for joint*
Good luck in whatever you choose :)

I have to agree with you there greeneyes,Himalaya Blue Diesel is a great smoke and all over and done with in 70 days,I got 32g dry from 100w HPS,Very nice smoke.

Greeneyes5
11-12-11, 09:31 PM
I have to agree with you there greeneyes,Himalaya Blue Diesel is a great smoke and all over and done with in 70 days,I got 32g dry from 100w HPS,Very nice smoke.

I see you have impeccable taste :) I'd like to try growing one myself after my two are done. I love the "huggy" smoke :)

Donzo
29-12-11, 07:32 PM
what kind of nutrients did you use.your avatar looks mint.

waterdawg
17-01-12, 03:00 AM
I grew out some Mataro blue and give it 2 thumbs up!!!!

lostorstolen
17-01-12, 07:00 AM
i'm currently doing mi5 from short stuff seeds a little more than half way through very nice plant so far, short stuff has a auto that is sweet though Super Cali Haze,but if you have height restrictions or time period she`s not for you cause she is sativa and has a 100-120 day flowering period but she rewards the wait with between 4-9 oz. This will be my next auto only cause i`m addicted to the hazes lol.Peace

jhnfrmrby420
25-01-12, 07:45 PM
Afgan Kush Is supposed to kick butt. Im germin 3 now, I've had realy good luck with the Lowryder#2 got one about 18 inches and a bunch of side branching, but cant tell you how good it is being its got a week to go. I heard Mi5 is supposed to be some killa stuff to

Greeneyes5
29-01-12, 05:04 PM

Great taste :D id grow all three.... they all hit the spot. Ive just finished a Lowryder#1. Kush next...

captianzanax
29-01-12, 08:51 PM
wow.....great grow!!!