PDA

View Full Version : SHwagga Jagga

Dexcile`
08-09-11, 09:32 PM
Yeah out of desperation I went and bought some shwaggy weed I think.

The effects are as follows.

Not much euphoria really, just a bit of confusion. it doesnt have the absorbing effect, like my mind doesn't feel accompanied or engulfed, its a more hollow feeling lonely high.

Music is more enjoyable in a way but i dont seem to be able to get right inside the music and get fully involved, it just seems to make me uncomfortably aware of how the tunes are constructed (for instance the synths will seem more artificial etc)

The usual time dilation effects are present.

I can get a bit of a body buzz from it on my face but not that lovely feeling of someone touching you that i get with other stuff ive had.

not much couch lock but i find myself a bit lazy and i cant be fucked

i've had some slight paranoia but im good at nipping that bullshit in the bud (excuse the pun)

I've had the giggles on it but they are far from overwhelming or unstoppable apart from when I first got the weed and had a level 4 meltdown at a party because one of my mates rang me and he was depressed. for some reason the thought of him having the birthday blues left me with tears running down my face.

I kinda feel like im floating when i go for walks and stuff. thats quite nice.

cotton mouth is horrendous. The shit makes my mouth feel terrible! My teeth feel like they are buzzing and i can barely taste food. things leave a nasty after feeling in my mouth aswell.

So yeah the two things I normally love about weed seem to be absent from this stuff. that being the food and music enhancement.

Could this be because i am getting imune to smoking and the effect it has changes s you become more accustomed to it.

or... have i purchased some bullshit.

or... is it just that im used to smoking sativas and this is Indica

cheers guys

The Fringe
08-09-11, 09:35 PM
..Yes.
TF

Dexcile`
08-09-11, 09:46 PM
..Yes.
TF

which is it bad boy lol

FordCapri
08-09-11, 09:52 PM
Sounds like bud that has been chopped early....all clear crystals?

The Fringe
08-09-11, 09:53 PM
All of it.......

Dexcile`
08-09-11, 10:03 PM
Sounds like bud that has been chopped early....all clear crystals?

Its very dry, normal sticky residue on fingers after touching it, brownish orange hairs, the crystals are not brilliant white but more of a creamy colour almost sand coloured, when smoked it leaves stickyness in my pipe, smell isn't that potent really, it has a very very faint undertone of that smell when you leave wet clothing in a bag or something.

All of it.......
so its shit, and its Indica, and my body is responding differently to weed.

The Fringe
08-09-11, 10:11 PM
so its shit, and its Indica, and my body is responding differently to weed.

No, it probably a crappy early cropped sat, so you kinda get it, but don't "get it"

TF

Dexcile`
09-09-11, 07:40 PM
No, it probably a crappy early cropped sat, so you kinda get it, but don't "get it"

TF

why the hell do they do that? I had some before that was literally still moist and my "friend" was saying it lost weight during transit. its so dumb. on a side note, how much in ounces could I potentially get out of a stealth grow in a small cabinate... dimentions 3 feet tall. 2 wide 1 deep.

The Fringe
09-09-11, 07:55 PM
how much in ounces could I potentially get out of a stealth grow in a small cabinate... dimentions 3 feet tall. 2 wide 1 deep.

.....a million....

If you don't know the parameters of a question like that, may I suggest you go to the novice section & immerse yourself in it.

TF

IS2
09-09-11, 10:04 PM
Ah that's not fair, maybe he's just too stoned to look. Maybe he isn't good with maths? It's not super hard to try and answer a question in a thread which will be ultimately just left alone. Now personally Dexcile I know about that space but only to the limits of using predominantly daylight and that is nothing compared to other grows ( I think it's safe to say that you haven't just come onto Thctalk or if you have then you haven't just come straight to ask this question) With that kind of grow from my recollection people can potentially get 4-7 ounces to give a rough answer. Having said that The fringe is also correct in regards to looking at the novice section because it's all personalisation of the set-up which makes the difference; a big factor is the lighting for example. So go have a look around and understand that it is possible to get a good crop from a smallish space like that.