PDA

View Full Version : Need a recomendation for a glass pipe and a bong(and where to buy)

bodyplan
17-09-11, 09:25 AM
Hello,
I hope this is the right forum to ask.
I am looking to upgrade my "arsenal" now I have only one small plastic bong.
I am looking to upgrade to medium/small size glass bong and a small glass pipe.
What is important to me in a bong is a good glass and easy maintenance.
What is important to me in a pipe is also a good glass but also I am looking for a small size so I can put it in a pocket and very Durable glass so if it falls down it won't break.
*nice colors would be nice to have.

And where to buy, I am looking for online shop to order from that got worldwide shipping.

Thanks.

Pugz
17-09-11, 09:29 AM
http://original-glass.co.uk/

up2nogood
17-09-11, 09:31 AM
yeah support our sponsor.. :)

bodyplan
17-09-11, 09:51 AM
Thanks, but unfortunately and I done the order process with 3 different pipes I am getting the "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time." message every time I try to purchase the item.
I will contact the website support but I would be happy to get some more recommendation and web-stores.

Pugz
17-09-11, 09:56 AM
The Original glass owner is a member hes called Glass-Hopper try Pm ing him/her

Pugz
17-09-11, 09:57 AM
Sorry no other regs i normally go and buy my bongs from the shop that way i can feel the quility and see if it works for me (shape wise)

blazefor20
17-09-11, 11:01 AM
For bongs, nothing can beat Roor...just google it.

Chilled
17-09-11, 05:28 PM
Ive got a Ehle and its fucking brilliant! My mate is on his third weedstar since Ive had mine as they always break. Mines been dropped a couple of times and stayed strong!

A Ehle 500ml or 1000ml would be a good piece of glass to have....

Acoustic Toker
17-09-11, 06:46 PM
Check out percolated (www.percolated.co.uk) mate. Their based in Edinburgh and are one of (if not the) the top retailers of high end glass in the EU. All wares are of the highest quality. Best of luck buddy.

bodyplan
17-09-11, 10:53 PM
Thank you all mates a lot of solid recommendations. I already ordered me a pipe from OG :) I relay love the RooR bongs.....why o why are the so expansive :)

Chilled
23-09-11, 04:11 PM
Thank you all mates a lot of solid recommendations. I already ordered me a pipe from OG :) I relay love the RooR bongs.....why o why are the so expansive :)

If you treat them careful yourll have it for life!! I had mine a year now and must have used it hundreds of times already, hopefully many more years ahead too!