PDA

View Full Version : Which One?

bazza85
18-09-11, 12:02 PM
Right its time for me to buy some more seeds.
My 1st (Current) grow is: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?51929-BUGS........-Killing-my-quot-Quick-One-quot-Lowryder
Im after something that will give be a good yield, without being to fussy about getting the PH ect spot on!
Im really open to ideas, you can see on the link above what set up i have.
As long as its feminized and a Autoflower!

Please give me your ideas on seeds, tips for the strain and links to the best place to get them!

Thanks and Happy Smoking!
:pissed:aut

The Fringe
18-09-11, 12:22 PM
So far I am impressed with Big Devil from sweet seeds.
Saying that, only one of three germed, but if you check the link in my sig, you will see why I can't wait for her to finish, she's fekkin' huge......

Haven't smoked her before, but have had good reports.

TF

firstauto
18-09-11, 12:50 PM
hello mate i just done my first grow never tested the water once and i know its a slight bit hard and i should be testing it but i never i will do it on my next grow, it was bio diesel mass autos and 9 out off 10 germed so i,d say pretty easy to grow imo not bad yield but also autos are ot as strong as regulars i,d never do another grow off autos. as if i had 2x autos in 15L pots for 9-10 weeks and yield say 3oz then on the other hand i can do 2 regs in 15l pots for 10-11 weeks and yield at least 5 oz off better smoke so in this case its a no brainer for me but auto is ok for first grow imo.
hope all goes well mate GL

lil rasta
18-09-11, 08:01 PM
budda seeds white dwarf good plant and nice sweet smoke