PDA

View Full Version : help with temp..

closet
19-09-11, 03:37 PM
hello, i grow in a closet, i have a heat problem, i have a venta that out air, but i cant setup venta to bring air from outside cuz i dont have how (the closet is near the wall)
so i tought about something can cool it down, i just cant figure what, any suggestions ?

Master Poet
19-09-11, 03:41 PM
You need extraction, and intake to replace the hot stale air that is in the groom. I would suggest putting an intake on the same side as your extraction but at the bottom near the floor of the groom.

f1bud
19-09-11, 03:44 PM
hello, i grow in a closet, i have a heat problem, i have a venta that out air, but i cant setup venta to bring air from outside cuz i dont have how (the closet is near the wall)
so i tought about something can cool it down, i just cant figure what, any suggestions ?

tricky problem is heat, if u cant get cool air in then ur gonna av 2 take out more hot air, buy a bigger fan to suck it out !!! or another one of what u already have just av 2 fans sucking air out or u could get a cooltube they do work to some degree just hook it up to ur light n vent it out the heat from the bulb that is, good look

closet
19-09-11, 04:10 PM
i have a big problem when mh on then i have 36C in less then 15mins, with 25W flourcent i on 28C...
need to cool the place, more ideas ?

Master Poet
19-09-11, 04:14 PM
The only way you are going to get it cooler in that room is to have better extraction and intake, no more, no less.

lambert29
19-09-11, 04:20 PM
You can cool it all you want but you need to get the stale hot air out and fresh cool air in. If you cant then you dont have a grow room. No point trying to dance round things. Its not something you can try and do without. You could put blocks of ice in there and cool it down but it aint going to fix anything, its not just about getting temps down its about getting the air in and out

closet
20-09-11, 09:59 AM
yes, i have vent to take hot air out... but i cant setup a new vent outside the closet for bring air in...... becuase the closet next to the wall and its not enough to vent get thorugh....
what you say ?
i have 5cm from the wall to the closet, and vent its 7-8cm :\
there is no vent that work reverse ?
edit:
i thinking about taking a heat sink from a mini refregiartor.. for making the closet colder... what you say about that ?

Master Poet
20-09-11, 10:10 AM
Closet, you have been told what is required, if you cannot take the advice dont ask for it.

closet
20-09-11, 10:15 AM
finally i found the vent that do the reverse action :) thx alot guys :)

f1bud
21-09-11, 12:55 PM
The only way you are going to get it cooler in that room is to have better extraction and intake, no more, no less.
thats exacly what is required bigger extracter fan, coz u cant turn ur room in to a fridge so that is the only way man !!