PDA

View Full Version : flowering stage

smokingfreddie
19-09-11, 06:48 PM
hi, im new here so hope i have done this right, can anyone tell me why i have been growing my plant in the garden, took cutting from freinds grow room who has had 3 crops from this female, just noticed my plant has pods growing, i picked one and a seed was there, does anyone no why this has happened ?

lil rasta
19-09-11, 07:17 PM
Sounds like It hemied dude probley due to stress or poor light from the garden. Either that or one of your neighbours has a a male in the garden that pollenated yours

Woody J
19-09-11, 07:31 PM
It has been shown that outdoors, pollen can travel up to 2 miles!
I agree with Rasta though, probably a hermie
W

smokingfreddie
04-10-11, 08:24 PM
Hi , can someone tell me the correct or best distance to have my 600 watt hps above my plants , i have read 4" others are saying 4ft above , i have stretched them a bit too much due to using a double 15 watt florescent to start them of as seeds , the stems are really skinny , ive now supported them and im blowing a strong osculating fan on them to see if the stems thicken up a bit, they are about 4-5 inches tall right now and 3-4 weeks old, the tops are looking great , will the stems thicken up over time ? Any help here will be much appreciated.

lil rasta
04-10-11, 08:51 PM
Hi , can someone tell me the correct or best distance to have my 600 watt hps above my plants , i have read 4" others are saying 4ft above , i have stretched them a bit too much due to using a double 15 watt florescent to start them of as seeds , the stems are really skinny , ive now supported them and im blowing a strong osculating fan on them to see if the stems thicken up a bit, they are about 4-5 inches tall right now and 3-4 weeks old, the tops are looking great , will the stems thicken up over time ? Any help here will be much appreciated.

dude wtf make your own thread

lil rasta
04-10-11, 08:53 PM

dude wtf make your own thread

smokingfreddie
12-10-11, 05:14 PM
sorry lil raster, i don't have a clue how to use this , have i done something wrong, if so i apologize, im trying to work out how to post some threads , having trouble understanding that still maybe you can give me some of you sound advise , my leaves seem really huge but look healthy, should i remove any before i start the flowering , they are 5 inches tall been on 18 hrs for 1 week now, or should i just let them keep going for a wile, any advise at all would be much appreciated.

Bubba76
24-10-11, 12:35 PM
sorry lil raster, i don't have a clue how to use this , have i done something wrong, if so i apologize, im trying to work out how to post some threads , having trouble understanding that still maybe you can give me some of you sound advise , my leaves seem really huge but look healthy, should i remove any before i start the flowering , they are 5 inches tall been on 18 hrs for 1 week now, or should i just let them keep going for a wile, any advise at all would be much appreciated.

Go onto the appropriate forum and at the top left it will say 'start new thread' or words to the effect, and he presto. Sorted.

Jonny Ray
29-10-11, 12:43 PM
Smokingfreddie I am no expert and am also on my first grow along with my mate. We currently have 3 plants under a 600W dual spectrum light which is approximately 2 feet from the canopy. As for the leaves we have been removing any that are yellowing toward the bottom of the plant and to be honest they are flourishing and look really healthy and green. Finally got my fone/PC cable and will be putting up the promised grow diary today maybe this will help. Best of luck fella.

Pabocafe
31-10-11, 06:36 PM
Hi , can someone tell me the correct or best distance to have my 600 watt hps above my plants , i have read 4" others are saying 4ft above , i have stretched them a bit too much due to using a double 15 watt florescent to start them of as seeds , the stems are really skinny , ive now supported them and im blowing a strong osculating fan on them to see if the stems thicken up a bit, they are about 4-5 inches tall right now and 3-4 weeks old, the tops are looking great , will the stems thicken up over time ? Any help here will be much appreciated. 18inches to two feet away from the tops. I measured a piece of string(18 inches) and taped it to the light shade. Just keep moving your light up. Good luck