PDA

View Full Version : magic mineral

resm4
07-10-11, 05:18 PM
hello every1,was just wondering how u add mineral magic to a oxypot,ie just throw it in with the nutes or put a coffee spoonfull at the base of the stem not sure if base of the stem is for soil grows or oxypot too,anyhelp would b great,thanks for reading

seanMcPot
07-10-11, 05:54 PM
it's a guess but i'd say in the oxypot with the nutrient's

Woody J
08-10-11, 11:51 AM
If what you are talking about is the Silicon additive, it should get added to the nutrient tank.
If it is the silicon additive, be warned, your ph will shoot up quite dramatically.
This is the reason I stopped using silicon stuff. It sends the ph haywire and you end up having to adjuct daily, this causes issues with the level of phosphoric acid being added to your nute tank and the subsequent benefits of the added silicon are lost by the depletion in performance caused by the phosphoric.

If it is some other stuff, forget what I said lol.

Good luck fella. W

resm4
09-10-11, 01:52 AM
thanks guys for ure answers :)

Goodbuddy
09-10-11, 02:17 AM
This is not the answer to your question, but, Why do you want to add mineral magic to 'your oxypot', have you got some other problem you are trying to solve?.

resm4
09-10-11, 07:07 PM
i just heard tht mineral magic adds silicon an thought it best to give it some but never mind i might just ditch the idea now as when i added sum to the res,i mixed it up yesterday night an today i see it on the bottom of the bucket so dont kno if its doing its job or just sitting there but thanks fir the input guys,instead of mixing it with the res could it b added to the bottom at the stem where the stem goes into the clay pebbbles?loads o thanks for any info tht might help