PDA

View Full Version : Flushing question organic

EpicToker
10-10-11, 02:29 PM
Hi i have an organic grow on 3 autos and a Burmese x Og kush currently on the go, i would like some info on how to flush the organic grow ? iv been told GHE Ripen is good to use but its not organic any ideas? iv been looking for an organic flush solution cant find 1 anywhere

Btw coco growing is awesome 1st ever organic grow love the stuff :) no problems what so ever

EpicToker
10-10-11, 04:44 PM
iv read alot about people saying as its organic you dont have to flush but alot of the organic growers do flush just not as much

Woody J
10-10-11, 06:40 PM
Using organic nutrients, you should not have to leech.
Leeching is often used by people wanting to use up stored nutrient salts in the soil & plant.
Think about it, why would you put another chemical into your plants if you are trying to get the chemicals out? Makes absolutely no f*cking sense to me!

As for GH ripen, this is NOT a flushing aid. It merely speeds up the ripening process and if you are keen on organics, do not use it.
It is a great product if you have some bug infestation and you want to finish your plants eary but it is not for the use you require.

Just use ph'd water with molasses and cure for 2-4 weeks after drying.
W

wert
10-10-11, 06:44 PM
if you grow full on organic with just organic additives and amendments you do not need to flush.
if you are using organic nutes and have not overfed you might get away with no flush.
if you are growing using salt based chemical nutes you will need to flush.
having said that,if i am growing in pots i always take the opportunity to flush my plants.

Goodbuddy
21-05-12, 10:15 AM
Out of date Question.
Been Answered.
Closing off.