PDA

View Full Version : Where to vent?

smokingaces
19-10-11, 11:12 PM
Hi I have a 2x2x2m grow tent and will be running 3x600w lights. I have a 10" rhino fan and filter it will be in my spare bedroom which as 2 outside walls now just wondering were will be best place to vent heat to don't really want to make any holes in Walls or ceilling? So any ideas guys?

Beezerk
20-10-11, 06:53 AM
Gonna be some major heat there mate, I'd say your only option (if you're not going to drill for a vent) is to get a long length of duct running out of another window in the house during the day and just into the bedroom at night. It will be nice and cosy in there on an evening lol.
As an example a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 tent with 6" fan and 600w hps at a friends house vents into the same room, it's reasonably hot but not crazy.

Master Poet
20-10-11, 07:41 AM
Run the ducting from the bedroom into the hallway inside the house. You dont want a huge stream of hot air going out the windows. Pumping it into the hallway will help keep the place warm and cut down on heating bills.

smokingaces
20-10-11, 08:47 AM
Thanks guys running it into the hallway or a different bedroom is a great idea. And at night will it be ok just to put ducting back in same bedroom as tent cos lights will be off?