PDA

View Full Version : Temperature!!!

bigfreak
24-10-11, 07:46 PM
I need to get a thermometer for my tent or a weather station?
Just wondered what you guys think or what you use!
Cheers

robinhood
24-10-11, 07:50 PM
Get one that does humidity aswell.

Hygrometer?

Stimpy
24-10-11, 07:52 PM
If you are skint, Tesco have thermometers for a quid

GBK
24-10-11, 07:52 PM
Any hydrometer is a bonus,Just dont get to many like i did,You wont know what one to trust.

THE DUDE ABIDES
24-10-11, 08:03 PM
Any hydrometer is a bonus,Just dont get to many like i did,You wont know what one to trust.

Bloody hell GREEN, you don't leave anything to chance do you mate.

All good things
TDA

ChuChu
24-10-11, 08:15 PM
Ive got both mate.. The weather station has 2 wireless remote temp sensors..
Hygro thermo in the tent along with a remote temp sensor the other remote sensor is just upstairs so i can check how hot outside the tent is as i vent there and the main part is downstairs so i can watch them all without having to go into my tent..
It also tells me the time and date of min & max temps..

smokin1
24-10-11, 08:22 PM
Ive got both mate.. The weather station has 2 wireless remote temp sensors..
Hygro thermo in the tent along with a remote temp sensor the other remote sensor is just upstairs so i can check how hot outside the tent is as i vent there and the main part is downstairs so i can watch them all without having to go into my tent..
It also tells me the time and date of min & max temps..

This sounds like a very useful thing to have,

I would be greatful if you could post the item make etc , so i can google it, as sounds just what i want

Sorry to OP for slight hijack ,

Woody J
25-10-11, 01:16 PM
Ideally, use both a digital and analogue hygrometer.

A grow room has 3 distinct "zones". Canopy, beneath the canopy and above the light.
I have a thermometer in each zone around each light.
The hygrometers I tend to position the digi at canopy level and analogue above the light.

Sounds overkill I know but creating the perfect environment for your girls is one of the most important parts of growing.
W

smokin1
25-10-11, 05:02 PM
Ideally, use both a digital and analogue hygrometer.

A grow room has 3 distinct "zones". Canopy, beneath the canopy and above the light.
I have a thermometer in each zone around each light.
The hygrometers I tend to position the digi at canopy level and analogue above the light.

Sounds overkill I know but creating the perfect environment for your girls is one of the most important parts of growing.
W

Great info there woody:)