PDA

View Full Version : help

bluntburner
10-10-08, 12:34 AM
my plant it about a month into veg and some of the leves are turning almost black, in spots. mostly around the edges. any one have any ida what this could be? sorry i dont have a camra. the leves are shrililing up and dieing sorry fo the poor spelling

lkdj2003
10-10-08, 01:02 AM
Sounds like it could be mold to me mate. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon11.gif

But without pics it is hard to say for sure.

Make sure you have good air exchange in your grow and a desk fan blowing over your plants to keep the air moving.

bluntburner
10-10-08, 01:40 AM
i have a fan on them i repotted because i could see roots out the bottom there was a whit type of substance in the bottom where the drain holes are? could this be a build up of nutes?

allahu_akbar
10-10-08, 02:16 AM
check out my grow diary, there is some white stuff at the bottom of my pots, (plants bout 4weeks old) been told its just some sort of salt buildup have a look and see if urs looks the same
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=5382

bluntburner
10-10-08, 05:08 AM
yeah its the same looking stuff but why are the leafs dying?

allahu_akbar
10-10-08, 06:04 AM
yeah its the same looking stuff but why are the leafs dying?

well i dont think that salt is a problem, sorry brother i dont know wahts wrong, some pic would definatly help

bluntburner
11-10-08, 08:22 PM

ryan
11-10-08, 08:29 PM
do you have an air intake and out,only looks like something i had last grow,it was the fact that no freshair was comig in and my fan was blowing around the same air,sorted out in no time with a freshair intake.

bluntburner
11-10-08, 08:36 PM
thers no intake or exstration fan but the door if left open its a closet grow is the door being open about 6 inches all day enough

ryan
11-10-08, 08:47 PM
to be honest mate ide say no u need intake like it very important.if u cant get air from outside try taking it from inside mabey cut a hole into the cavity if its plasterboard,ul notice the difference within a day.try and bend a finger on one of your leaves if it snaps then it is what i think.what light are u using,

bluntburner
11-10-08, 10:57 PM
the leves dont bend ther just kinda rotting it seems like

ryan
11-10-08, 11:07 PM
they dont bend lol they must

bluntburner
11-10-08, 11:14 PM
lol i meant snap but where the black spots are they just seem to be rotting? i dont spray them

ryan
11-10-08, 11:20 PM
is all the leafs like that,in the pics i can see yellowing is t those bits that are going black,get a 15 quid extractor and draw air in that way thatl help and a cheap oscilating fan to move the air,thatl help.

D
11-10-08, 11:43 PM
to be honest mate ide say no u need intake like it very important.if u cant get air from outside try taking it from inside mabey cut a hole into the cavity if its plasterboard,ul notice the difference within a day.try and bend a finger on one of your leaves if it snaps then it is what i think.what light are u using,

you don't need intake, it's just better if you do

look a bitterfly's armageddon grow, he used lights, no drainage and just a fan.

bluntburner
12-10-08, 05:58 AM
i have a 6'' fan on in the room at all times

lkdj2003
15-10-08, 04:18 AM
If you haven't got extraction then you really should mate because your plants will soon use up all the air in the grow space and the extractor will not only get rid of the old stale air but it will also pull fresh air in and plants need a fair bit of air exchange to grow decent.