PDA

View Full Version : Halo Harpin Foliar Spray.

prime
27-10-11, 09:01 PM
ive seen a couple of people mention it and not report on their findings.
well i sprayed yesterday and i shall report on whether it works or not. i am just starting flower (5 days of 12/12) and im hoping for good things.

prime
17-11-11, 02:32 PM
Well the plants certainly grew, but as I was starting 1212 anyway this may have been coincidental. To see if the stuff really does make a difference I have two cuttings. Same age, same size, same everything apart from one will be sprayed, one wont. The one on the right has been sprayed. Report back in a week or two.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk

prime
23-11-11, 09:12 PM
well the plant was sprayed twice and the results are phenomenal. oh no not phenomenal. poo.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1511/medium/DSC004766.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/1511/medium/DSC004775.jpg

as you can see the plants are exactly the same size still. sprayed again tonight.

peacock9213
29-11-11, 09:41 AM
How often are you spraying them?

prime
02-12-11, 10:45 AM
This is a pic from yesterday. Still no difference at all in the size of the plants. So far i've sprayed three times. I've potted up since and cant remember which was which there is that little difference between them. Im gonna spray them again regardless.

prime
02-12-11, 10:52 AM

TheToker
06-12-11, 03:37 AM
These plants are very young, they look very much still in the veg stage, 3 times already with halo is far too much, spray them once every 2 weeks, halo is slow release and it takes a while to see the results.
What halo does is make the plant think its under attack so it uses more nuets to help rebuild its self which makes it grow faster, you cant expect it to make such a young plant that much bigger but with constant application once every two weeks the end results should be around a 10 - 15% bigger plant and yield.
Also are you using a wetting agent? It helps the plant absorb halo by making the water less dense, also let the water stand for 24 hours before spraying to get rid of any chlorine and fluoride which plants hate.
If you really want to make the most out of you Foliar Spray use a product called Dutch Master Saturator Gold in combine with halo, its very good and makes the leaves take all of the neuts in from halo.

prime
06-12-11, 03:03 PM
Thanks mate. I do use the dutch master saturator when applying halo and I use aged water.
I just thought that the plant that had been sprayed would show some difference to the control plant in the few weeks i've been using it. Im gonna continue to use the halo and we shall see if there is any difference in time. Have you used halo before.

TheToker
07-12-11, 01:50 AM
Yes i have used it before, you will most likely see some difference when you come off veg and the plant begins to grow rapidly, do not spray again until its 2 weeks after your last application, you should of switched by then.

TheToker
07-12-11, 02:58 AM
Just noticed what you said at the start, your already in flower????????? They are way to small to be in flower, how long did you veg for? By the looks of things you repotted while in flower, not a good idea seeing you shock your plants when repotting, you might of stunted growth by doing that.
Seeing your already in flower you might end up with long stretchy plants insted of nice bushy plants, i always stick by a rule that if the plant is not at least the height of your knee when stood next it, its not ready, i like it to be a little higher, around 28 inchs from the floor to the highest point of the plant.
Im using halo and am 2 weeks into veg and mine are roughly 25 inchs high and i still have over a week to go before i switch to flower.
I should be well into 30 inchs by then which is perfect in my eyes.

prime
07-12-11, 08:41 AM
No mate sorry i've not made it very clear. These two plants aren't the flowering ones, these two are still in veg. They are a test for halo, both in same conditions but one halo sprayed one not. They are under a 110 watt light, but ill be increasing that when its time to flower.

TheToker
14-12-11, 04:48 PM
Hows it going with your test pal, im interested to see if the other is bigger

prime
03-01-12, 08:03 PM
Hows it going with your test pal, im interested to see if the other is bigger

hi mate, the two plants stayed the same throughout. zero difference in size, ill get pics when i can but the plants have now got a new home. they were stinking the house out, as they werent in a sealed cf scrubbed groom.