PDA

View Full Version : I need help about growing my own weed

PitPot
28-10-11, 09:25 PM
First of all hi and sorry if i post this topic in a wrong section but im a newbie on this forum i should read rules first but im in hurry so.(sorry for my bad english)
i have a problem that cant be solved by friends because they dont know about growing a plant
well i start the germinate about monday(now is friday)and i have 6 knot seeds (with the white hair pop ups from them)
i put them in 6 different plastic small cups(party cups)i made 2 holes down of them
i used a soil that says its help for growing plants(i put soil without those white little stones)and i place the seeds in 3 cm under the soil i drop some water(i opened a new bottle of water)and i give them about 1 finger of water to each cup some of them got in surface but i place them inside again and i press the soil very carefull.
i place those cups on my closet (white one small one) and i drop them white light ( triphosphor energy)and they passed 2 days and nothing happens only on one cup i see something pop ups but nothing big just a small white root
can anyone help me so i keep them growing cuz im a newbie about all this stuff and i want to learn
do i make something wrong?(i dont over feed them wih water cuz the soil is wet)
does the light is wrong
do i have to close it and how often
does i have my cups in wrong place?
please someone can help me

ChuChu
28-10-11, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the forum..
There are stickys in all the sections to what you need answers for mate..
Suggest you read them and some diarys before you start asking loads of questions..
Peace..

_Whisperer
28-10-11, 09:48 PM
I think your in the right place bud, as chu says, there is a lot to read, but a lot of help if you don't understand anything

Stimpy
28-10-11, 09:55 PM
It can take longer than 2 days mate, sometimes a week. Not sure about the light you are using, any more info on that ?

Master Poet
28-10-11, 10:10 PM
Here we go again.

http://patcegan.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/grumpy-old-man.jpg?w=175

Stimpy
28-10-11, 10:12 PM
Nice pic lol.

suxkysuxky
28-10-11, 10:20 PM
I am relatively new, but have done quite a few different crops each one seems to be better than the last. I start the seeds in a glass of water in the airing cupboard. When i put the seeds in soil i just put them in a little irrigation box with a clear lid and put them in the window sill until they sprout up about 2 inches and then put them under my main light (600w sodium). As i say i am relatively new but have not had many non starters. I use an 18 hour on cycle until they reach the size i want and then swich to 12 to make them flower unless i am doing autoflowerers in which case i keep an 18 hour cycle. Do not have your soil to wet so the root searchs for the moisture belowthe hole in the cup.

MR Grumpy
28-10-11, 10:32 PM
I'm sorry to say but your'e opening line of being in 'a rush' kind of sums it up really, with so much you don't know short of someone coming round and showing you there isn't much left to ask for!

Amazes me the amount of people that just start growing with no clue whatsoever, I mean do you start think crap I don't know what I'm doing, golly I do so hope there is a site with growers around that can tell me what to do?? .

As been advised you ought to do lots of forum research, like many of us did prior to even starting, one thing you need is patience!!! once you have read about germination/lighting/ventilation/nutrients, you would have found the answers you are looking for, and start growing properly, with this basic knowledge you will be able to ask more informed and pertinent questions and obtain suitable answers.

To me it is unthinkable to undertake a new anything blind,especially when there is a host of information on the subject out there.

You got the don't tell anyone spot on though, so that is positive at least.

Sorry if it feels negative just find these posts baffling tbh.

PitPot
28-10-11, 10:37 PM
well guys i cant find my answer on other topics :/ there are many that cant give me a clue whats going on.
i dont have the neccesary items to grow weed but i have lambs cups seeds(from my weed i buying)
well my lamb is neon small 20watt ac 220-240 volt 60 hz
and i have another one that makes more hot waves a light yellow one the relative that we use on our houses (those which are burn a lot if u are close to them)i dont know the watts nor the volts.
oh and one more thing i close the door in my closet and now i have put the lamb that makes warm waves and i think my closet get warmer-hotter.

grumpy i made a weed plant last year and didnt make flowers(buds)so im trying again with more seed ohh and about my posting sorry if i beeng so forced but im trying to find a usefull tip about my growing but i cant find any answers so i tried to post if someone can help me do u think i gone randomly to a forum made an acc and start posting?and again sorry if i was to hasty but im trully care about my babes :/ i speak to them

strewth
28-10-11, 10:42 PM
Have a gander at many of the grow diaries on here mate, many of your answers will be in there as most are very detailed, just look in the relevant section, soil, hydro or coco, if you get any probs with your plants look in my sick plant guiede in my sig

Peace
DZ

Master Poet
28-10-11, 10:43 PM
well guys i cant find my answer on other topics :/ there are many that cant give me a clue whats going on.
i dont have the neccesary items to grow weed but i have lambs cups seeds(from my weed i buying)
well my lamb is neon small 20watt ac 220-240 volt 60 hz
and i have another one that makes more hot waves a green one the relative that we use on our houses (that some tiems that burn us XD)i dont know the watts nor the volts.
oh and one more think i close the door in my closet and now i have put the lamb that makes warm waves and i think my closet get warmer-hotter.

Do your lambs look anything like this?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/2683578291_8f38eedaaf.jpg

strewth
28-10-11, 10:44 PM
Was so waiting for that ^^^^^^^^ lmao

PitPot
28-10-11, 10:46 PM
propably they are like dildos XD than sheeps but the one yes its like that( i know u been sarcastic but it was funny)

Master Poet
28-10-11, 10:47 PM
Am I rellly THAT predictable? :D

Master Poet
28-10-11, 10:48 PM
propably they are like dildos XD than sheeps but the one yes its like that( i know u been sarcastic but it was funny)

Ahhh, something like this..

http://fl2.shopmania.org/files/images/9578/neon-luv-touch-slim-vibrator-purple%7E9577708.jpg

PitPot
28-10-11, 10:50 PM
haha :D yes but no
http://www.thegauntlet.com/photo/mudrocks-lamp.jpg

Master Poet
28-10-11, 10:57 PM
haha :D yes but no
http://www.thegauntlet.com/photo/mudrocks-lamp.jpg

http://www.thenewsburner.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Official_WTF.jpg

ChuChu
28-10-11, 10:59 PM
Am I rellly THAT predictable? :D

That trains never late...
LMAO..

MR Grumpy
28-10-11, 11:22 PM
OMG!, It gets better, hope Diply doesn't see those lights!!

I'd suggest starting again and get Jamaican Lambsbread seeds, they will be right at home, that or Cheesy Dick perhaps.

Beyond help would be my diagnosis. :(

Diply
28-10-11, 11:24 PM
Cool light pitpot!, is there any way you could get a picture of it when its turned on?

MR Grumpy
28-10-11, 11:25 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ Oooops to late ;)

_Whisperer
29-10-11, 12:10 AM
Do your lambs look anything like this?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3183/2683578291_8f38eedaaf.jpg

Pmsl, what away to end my night !

PitPot
29-10-11, 12:03 PM
Cool light pitpot!, is there any way you could get a picture of it when its turned on?
for some reason i dont own this lamb :D i never will sir poet show me a collaction of neon dildos and they didnt feet to mi light that lambp i post
it more similar to my lamp but no it doesnt like so similar to a dildo :D

PitPot
29-10-11, 12:10 PM
well guys today i found from my 6 cups,2 was poped up the soil

SmobyToker#1
29-10-11, 12:54 PM
hey pitpot, a few things quickly. planting the seeds 3 cms down in soil seems a bit deep, 1 cm is more like it! im glad 2 have popped up but the fact they are 3cms down means they have to fight hard to get to the surface. the journey up is prolonged somewhat by the 3 cm and will take longer to pop up. seeds don't need light until a few days after popping up.

for the seedling period give them cfl light of blue spectrum
also read, read, read my man, tob

Bobdibuilder
31-10-11, 05:42 PM
Hahahaha ! So funny Poet . Fuckin neon lambs . Must be a piss take . If not pitpots from eastern europe . He writes with an accent .