PDA

View Full Version : Overdrive and final phase.

Pabocafe
31-10-11, 06:23 PM
Need a little help. Today is the start of week seven of my cheese grow(8-10 flowering peirod) and am going to use overdrive, then final phase. Both advanced nutrients products.
Overdrive for the last two weeks and FP for ten days. Eg 24 days. Should I count the last ten days of using final phase as part of the flowering period, or is this extra time. So really what I am asking is should I add overdrive next Monday or two weeks today? Many thanks.

Woody J
31-10-11, 08:16 PM
You use Overdrive for 2 weeks then Final Phase for a week but not overlapped.
http://www.advancednutrients.com/hydroponics/calc/
This may help you.
W

Pabocafe
31-10-11, 08:49 PM
Thanks. Does that mean that the ten days using final phase is part of the flowering period or should that be added on to the ten week flowering period? Cheers.

Woody J
01-11-11, 12:36 PM
If your plant is a 10 weeker, I should use Overdrive from week 8 or when you start getting some cloudy trichs. Once you have some ambers, use the final phase for around 10 days or so.
W

Pabocafe
02-11-11, 08:04 PM
Cool. Thanks very much mate.

Beezerk
03-11-11, 07:25 AM
I got some Overdrive yesterday as my plants are just getting cloudy trichs.
Do I use it along with my regular nutes (Bio Bizz Grow/Bloom) or just on its own?

Woody J
03-11-11, 01:07 PM
Use it as an addition to your nutes
W

Beezerk
03-11-11, 07:53 PM
Sound, thanks mate, couldn't find a bona fida answer on t' net.

Alzy
03-11-11, 09:57 PM
What is and does overdrive and final phase actually do?
Cheers for any info on it

spoonofinsanity
03-11-11, 10:23 PM
have a look at the advanced website mate it explains everything, overdrive is to quick the plant onto overdrive and help it finish faster better and tastier and final phase is a flushing additive sort lof like ripen i think haven't used or investigated that one yet.
enjoi

Alzy
03-11-11, 11:06 PM
Spoony you have just explained it with out me reading a load of info I didn't need to know !!!
Thank you
Is all this stuff really needed at all?
They don't have em in the wilderness.