PDA

View Full Version : Dose any1 no?

Stoney joe
04-11-11, 03:53 PM
Hi all just wondering weather ther is any item i can buy or make to connect my exsaust (extraction fan) too, so that it turns the hot air to cold ?

SJ out✌
Sent from iPhone

lil rasta
04-11-11, 05:34 PM
There are temprature controlled fans on ebay

Woody J
04-11-11, 05:49 PM
I think what you are looking for is a heat exchanger or heat recovery ventilation.
Often used in "eco houses" along with air conditioning, they extract the warm stale air in a house, remove the heat, which heats water for the heating system, then circulates fresh air but gets rid of the stale air.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_recovery_ventilation
W

Stoney joe
04-11-11, 06:59 PM
ThanksThat sounds exsacly wat im after, il have a luk now
Thanks again

SJ out✌
Sent from iPhone

Goodbuddy
16-11-11, 12:18 AM
Agree with woody, heat exchange - like in a fridge/motor-vehicle.

Get down the scrap yard and pick up a couple of old van/lorry radiators and have a tinker, you'll need some sort of coolant pump set up as well I would suspect:)

Stoney joe
16-11-11, 07:32 PM
Hmmm intresting now i think about it i cant see why that wont work and iv got an old car out bak so i may be having a try , then it wil be a trip to dragons den for me lol

This time next year il be a millionair lmao

SJ out✌
Sent from iPhone

ChronMan
16-11-11, 07:35 PM
put a frozen 500ml bottle into the end of your exhaust that should chill the air mate :D

Stoney joe
16-11-11, 08:39 PM
Why havent i thught of that already, good thinking batman lol

im going to freez a cupple now, il still try n fix sumthing up for a perment solution but for the meantime il see weather the frozen bottle works

I dont relli need it as soon as i open the window its freezing in there, just thought it wud be a gud thing to have n iv not found anything like it

SJ out✌
Sent from iPhone