PDA

View Full Version : SNOWRYDER first time grow! Early Harvest?

BeachBud
14-11-11, 01:01 AM
So I am growing for the first time and it is going really well! I am about three weeks in and she is staying nice a short for my stealth grow. I have got her under a 5400K CFL which seems to be working fine. (she is autoflouring) I am only using Bio bloom nutes because sensi seeds recommended not to use to much nutes for this strain.

Anyway long story short I want to harvest before X-mas because I will be moving away for a month and there will be no one around to look after the poor thing.
Will an 8 week grow from seed to harvest be enough for snowryder auto? Should I do anything to speed up the grow and what would happen if i just harvested early?

ChronMan
14-11-11, 01:04 AM
youll have to wait 8 weeks to know if she will be ready mate.
impossible to say now if shes going to be ready by then.

BeachBud
14-11-11, 01:12 AM
the recommended time is 10 to 11. I was just reading that early harvest makes a much more hyper head high than a body high which sounds great to me but maybe 2-3 weeks early is to much i guess i will have to wait

ChronMan
14-11-11, 01:14 AM
your heady high your talking about would be more of a 100% cloudy trichombe harvest.
where the more trichs that start turning amber the more coughlock will start to kick in.