PDA

View Full Version : Pot Choclate

EasyCheesy
10-12-11, 12:25 AM
I read this a while ago and just made some, dunno if i done it rite but i feel good :stoned-smilie:

What i done was chilled milk till very cold then added abit of bud, gave it a stir for about a minute, i saw a thing on making has that said the water has to be cold. Then i heated the mile while still stiring once hot i added it to choclate powder and picked the bud out. was brilliant watching 8 out of 10 cats.

TC-UP
10-12-11, 12:37 AM
After I have made a batch of cannabutter I always throw the trim into a pan with milk and make some hot chocolate, goes Feckin lovely with shortbread.
I am buzzing on some cookies tonight.

TC-UP

EasyCheesy
10-12-11, 12:48 AM
Iv never ate it before, always just smoked it but for me im hooked now.

TC-UP
10-12-11, 08:19 AM
Have a good read through the cooking with cannabis section. There are a number if recipes.
Are you growing? Ideally you want to make something up from your trim and popcorn buds, that way your saving the bud for toking.
If you just want to make hot choc again there is no need to use cold milk, the article you read was probably using ice extraction. Just use full fat milk and boil it for a good while to extract as much THC as possible.

TC-UP

EasyCheesy
10-12-11, 01:48 PM
Yer i have lemon skunk growing, defernatly going to eat alot more. I use it for muscle relaxation and it seems to do just as well with out the stress on my lungs. i mite be obesse in a few weeks time now though

Murdock
10-12-11, 01:51 PM
if i cook with it i love to make a good tray of fudge or toffee , its full of sugar (helps preserve it ) and lasts a lot longer than chocolate or cookies

TC-UP
11-12-11, 10:47 AM
Makes them last? What is this concept lol

The cookies I make I just freeze in batches of two, one for me one for the Mrs. Take them out as and when required.

TC-UP

Murdock
11-12-11, 12:15 PM
i just find that theres no need to freeze as you can keep toffee or fudge for months just in fridge , plus you get that little sugar hit as its nearly all sugar

EasyCheesy
11-12-11, 03:39 PM
The inlaws are round for a roast today so im just having a mug of my special brew now ;)