PDA

View Full Version : Just switched the hours,, now what??

lovethedank
25-10-08, 04:14 PM
hi everyone,
I have just changed my hours on my White rhino grow but as this is my first grow i need a bit of help. They have been vegging for two months form seed at least. and are under a 400hps in a tent. First of all how long should i keep feeding the grow to them while in flowering stage. and do i need slowly up the strength of bloom when using that or shall i just kepp the ec at 1.8 all the way through flowering stage,
thanks

grassmaker
25-10-08, 08:35 PM
veg is 3/2/1 @ 5ml each per gallon

a 100 gallon tank

3 x 100 = 300mls grow
2 x 100ml = 200ml micro
1 x 100ml = 100ml bloom per tank

flower you simply reverse it to 1/2/3 @ 5ml. per gallon.

Also mix the Micro in the water first... It's not deadly but it works out better if you do the Micro first then do the bloom or grow it doesn't matter past that point.

syanlar
25-10-08, 09:39 PM
hi everyone,
I have just changed my hours on my White rhino grow but as this is my first grow i need a bit of help. They have been vegging for two months form seed at least. and are under a 400hps in a tent. First of all how long should i keep feeding the grow to them while in flowering stage. and do i need slowly up the strength of bloom when using that or shall i just kepp the ec at 1.8 all the way through flowering stage,
thanks

Leave on grow for another week, then go to bloom. I personally up the nutes steadily but I use TDS not EC. Therefore go to bloom at about 16/17 TDS and steadily up it to about 22.
Good luck.