PDA

View Full Version : Nutes.

wrekstar
19-12-11, 08:59 PM
I will be growing 3 plants under 120w CFL..
The plants will have a week of veg
they will be grown inside 2LITRE coke bottles..

The soil will be a potting soil i had obtained from robert dyas

Anyone recommend any CHEAP ( under £15 ) nutrients i can use?
that will last the grow?

How often would i need to water?
and how much water would be needed for the 2L bottles for the soil to be watered?

lil rasta
20-12-11, 12:52 PM
You could get canna vegga and florres for about £15 basic nutes but will see you though, would be good if you could get a few flowering boosters in a while. Chedck out my sig this grow was done with canna and extra's but canna as my base

Forest
20-12-11, 12:57 PM
i advise to grow with basic nutes first then you get to see what all the additives do as you advance to them, other wise you will have not clue as to what each add does and if they are worth using
any of the canna, vitalink, hesi, biobizz dirt nutes and many other good makes will be fine to use
some feed nute every other time some only use them once a week read a few dairys and you will pick up what to use and do

wert
20-12-11, 01:00 PM
make sure the bottles are light tight to protect the roots and have some holes in the bottom for drainage.
watering frequency will increase as the plant gets bigger just water untill you get some runnoff and water again when the pots are light ,which may be a couple of times a day towards the end of the grow.