PDA

View Full Version : Funny Pics Competition - Vote.

Grub
30-12-11, 12:47 PM
Ok guys, not a lot to choose from this time around, but as they say it's quality not quantity that counts.

As there is only 3 people who made the effort to enter, all 3 will win some seeds. :)

1st place will get:- 10 x Purple Satin seeds + 10 x Caribbean Blue + 10 x Afghani Jack.

2nd place:- 5 x Caribbean Blue + 5 x Purple Satin

3rd place:- 5 x Purple Satin.

Please vote for your favourite funny photo! :)

Growhard - Spliffmass Tree....

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85708

Marleynme - Stewie suit....

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85911

Itid8 - Mashed Mother-in-law....

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86949&d=1324850940

Thanks again for making the effort guys.... much appreciated! :)

seanMcPot
30-12-11, 01:16 PM
Hard choice between stewie and the mashed mother-in-law but that "where's wally" jumper did it for me:laugh:

DrGreen
30-12-11, 01:30 PM
LOL wheres wally! haha just as i stop laughing i start again lol sean ya crack me up lol, good luck, and thanks grub lol,
ive been slaving on my tent all night she is getting tight but im sure i can fill my 10 plant limit up with your seeds :P

FACE
30-12-11, 01:33 PM
lol that pics a topper itid8 she looks well mashed lol what a pic

FACE
30-12-11, 01:39 PM
a gave ma vote to grow hard as his tree reminds me of things i did in my old flat when me and the wife met when a crop was ready one year we put the biggest bud on the top of the tree in the house and left it there then about 10 weeks later we were searching the house like a pair of crooks looking for anything to smoke as we had run out of weed when the wife said what happened to the bud on the crimbo tree so i grabbed the box from the cupboard and opened it and what do u no a big cured bud on the top lol was sweet as one toke and we felt like another person lol so when i saw his tree it brought back the memorys
just like to say what a selection of seeds grub has up for the comp and say thanks for outting up some top prizes as usual and good lick to the other guys who entered

uk1
30-12-11, 02:00 PM
So hard to choose cos they are all great pic's,

but my vote go's to marleynme for the stewie getting stoned and his forhead matching stewies pmsl

Mr ukthc
30-12-11, 02:03 PM
Growhard for me.
Love the way that you just wouldn't look twice at it unless your a stoner:)

Forest
30-12-11, 02:07 PM
great way to go all get prizes , stewie gets my vote that spliff is huge

MissJane
30-12-11, 02:21 PM
love the stewie pic, he cracks me up. But the wrecked mother-in-law just clinches the vote for me, she's a good sport :)

And cheers grub thats made my day that has :)

sqydro
30-12-11, 02:32 PM
Stewie for me lol the fact hes holding a sweet tooth plant and a huge j swings it, and the fact i am best mates with the guy inside the suit lol let me tel u that pic doesnt do the plant justice it was beautifull!! Nugs the size of a shoe!! Lol

Both other entrys are great glad every gets a prize! That purple satin looks photoshoped its that purple that would never leave my groom if i had her lol gl fellas!

carpetburn
30-12-11, 04:31 PM
well done folks
mother in law just nicked it for me...and the stewie pic had me spitn my beer on the monitor with laughn,but all 3 of you deserved a prize for efforthttp://bestsmileys.com/tropheys/1.gif

DrGreen
30-12-11, 04:57 PM
haha nice one :P just showing her now she gigglin away at the comments lol

lil rasta
30-12-11, 05:32 PM
ltid8 for me, just aqs my mother in law was in a simuar state

DrGreen
30-12-11, 05:47 PM
lol its always funny when we can find familiar grounds lol,
ill open a comp in 2 weeks same kinda thing as normal but with a wicked twist, stil waiting on replys on last one, if no one does by the time i enter this one the 2d runner up wins

put my bit back at the community lol

strewth
30-12-11, 05:59 PM
Damn not many entries, wtf happened there??

Was a great comp idea Grub, big shame not more took part

Peace
DZ

Mr Swilly
30-12-11, 06:16 PM
Well I cannot argue with itids entry. Shove some secret stuffing in the turkey and take a pic of the mother in law a few hrs later is a noble approach.

But, the plain stupidity of dressing up in an inflatable cartoon character costume, with the glimpse of a slaphead, coming out of a letterbox on the head cannot be ignored. What swung it for me was the plant and the yellow jumper, which may have been purchased specially for the photo. So marleynme gets my vote. I wonder whether it was worn throughout Christmas? I would have had trouble taking it off.

Grub
30-12-11, 06:18 PM

Peace
DZ

Two words mate.... Miserable Fuckers. :p

DrGreen
30-12-11, 06:33 PM
haha well said lol, i was expecting a flood of entrys

Stimpy
30-12-11, 06:55 PM
Damn, missed this comp completely somehow ?????

The mashed mum in law brings back memories of the first Xmas dinner I ever cooked, the GF's mum came round, got really pissed and then smoked my last bong mix. She passed out on the living room floor before dinner was ready. She is now in rehab and the GF is banged up lol.

Lucky escape I think !

Forest
30-12-11, 07:13 PM

Peace
DZ
yes it needed more, but trying to get a thct label in a funny pic sort of kills the moment i think and it has passed before you find a bit of paper and pen ! but it open it up for cheats i guess i would like to think we are above cheating tho

FACE
30-12-11, 07:40 PM
lol mr swilly and thanks for the vote a was tilting ma head back trying to see out cause am a short dude and could no see out the letter box and still could no see a got it for a fancy dress party and it was in the cupboard a was hanging gear to dry and thought theres a pic

DrGreen
30-12-11, 08:03 PM
lol i just did my paper ready and keptit with the camera w8in for the moment lol

Mr ukthc
30-12-11, 08:05 PM
Gutted I missed it too.

MissJane
30-12-11, 08:05 PM
been too'ing and fro'ing all day. Stewie pic got my vote in the end..

THE DUDE ABIDES
30-12-11, 08:50 PM
I went for growhard's, bit of a sucker for trees.

3 class entries, well done grub, all 3 deserve a prize.

All good things
TDA

Hooter
31-12-11, 12:43 PM
the M.I.L pic gets my vote :)

(would it be rude of me to add an F in there somewhere :blush:)

DrGreen
31-12-11, 01:37 PM
LOL uughh no comment .. not even gona look at that lol shes happy with that comment but .. grosss lol

DrGreen
02-01-12, 01:14 AM
not many voters either lol, i think the comps should be in a banner at the top to enter votes etc so ppl see em lol

krownurking
04-01-12, 12:34 AM
damn I wish I wuda enter this lol probably wuda won with my clone with an oradorment on it on a police car just didnt have sum one to snap the pic gotta be quick lol I was guna leave the cutting on the car and dip out lol shortof ah xmas to the coppers

FACE
05-01-12, 07:50 PM
Only 1 more day to go and the comp ends cheers for everyone who voted and to grub for hosting this comp with 3 top prizes ain't matter what place a win we all winners this month with the selection of seeds up for grabs
Have a good grow 2012 cheers

DrGreen
07-01-12, 12:36 AM
when does it end?

Grub
07-01-12, 02:22 PM
Congrats Itid8, well deserved mate. :)

Marleynme and growhard... excellent runners up guys!

Check your PM's and thanks again for making the effort to enter the competition.

FACE
07-01-12, 05:52 PM
Well done guys and to it'd8 on winning and thanks to grub for hosting
Are there any pics or diaries of Caribbean blue anywhere ?

DrGreen
07-01-12, 05:56 PM
nice and thankyou grub, and no carribiean blues im the only one whos had them (month or 2 ago) growing a few out for grub, just flipped, there a strong plant hard stemed fast, seems to be a grub styled 1cola strain, sog would be preffered,
can handle a high ec from early on,
its a orgigional carribean strain true bob marley style lol, so as we knwo there smal, so grub put some mother blue cheese in to highten the yield side of things

FACE
07-01-12, 06:25 PM
sound amazing a can almost smell it 2 of the best strains lol good stuff itd8 u will need to keep me updated on how it is and how it smokes

Grub
11-01-12, 03:08 PM
Sorry guys, don't worry about the seeds not arriving... I haven't got around to posting them out yet. :(
Unfortunately I have a 20 mile round trip to the P.O and every time I've gone to jump in the car this week something has cropped up.

Rest assured they will be on their way 1st class tomorrow. :)