PDA

View Full Version : Making a tintcure

Budove
08-01-12, 02:50 AM
I've got some really good bud and Id like to use a gram of it to make a tintcure. I could use vodka, but I have some crown royal black (45%) that I was thinking of using. Any reason why I couldn't do this?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

wilbur
08-01-12, 10:36 AM
if yr 'crown royal black' is a spirit ... why couldn't you use it? besides which if all went wrong you'd only mess up a measly gram ... Big Spender!

Budove
09-01-12, 12:14 AM
Im concerned about taste and possibly the smell. I'm concerned that maybe the bourbon taste and smell of the crown royal will; 1) have a negative effect coupled with the taste of the cannabis and, 2) will make using the tintcure in a stealth manner ineffective because the smell of alcohol will be on my breath.

Would I be better of just buying some good vodka to make the tintcure?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

THE DUDE ABIDES
09-01-12, 04:59 PM
Mate of mine used to make his with pastis (Ricard or Pernod) or Ouzo/Raki, then your breath just smells of aniseed balls (remember them), must have a go myself.

All good things
TDA

TC-UP
09-01-12, 05:13 PM
Mmm Ricard
I have said it before, but some of the cheaper Pastis', Ricard/Duval, are great.
Might give it a go after I crop the Trifle :)

TC-UP

Master Poet
08-03-12, 04:09 PM
If you're worried about the smell of alcohol on your breath then use vegetable glycerine to make it instead of the alcohol. It will take a lot longer to make using glycerine but there will be no bad smells or taste.