PDA

View Full Version : THC Shop - I can't pay via Debit Card / Solo

Aspanu
05-11-08, 09:04 PM
I know my card is Solo/Debit Card.

I went to order and it asked for my secure card number or something. I entered it and it didn't want to accept it!

Is there any seed banks that accept Debit card as a payment?

bergkamp
05-11-08, 09:26 PM
i had a lot of trouble using my debit card (not on this site though)now that they have bought in this securecard bollox you have to register another password with your bank to verify your card . took me a lot of phone calls to get it sorted - turns out although it says your password can be up to 12 characters if it is over 10 most websites will not accept it.

Aspanu
05-11-08, 09:48 PM
i had a lot of trouble using my debit card (not on this site though)now that they have bought in this securecard bollox you have to register another password with your bank to verify your card . took me a lot of phone calls to get it sorted - turns out although it says your password can be up to 12 characters if it is over 10 most websites will not accept it.

Pfft, is there any other seed banks where I can buy seeds?

Cha-Cha Chong
06-11-08, 03:14 PM
There might be, but we can only tell you about the seeds available at THCtalk.com :D

lkdj2003
09-11-08, 03:12 AM
I know my card is Solo/Debit Card.

I went to order and it asked for my secure card number or something. I entered it and it didn't want to accept it!

Is there any seed banks that accept Debit card as a payment?

Very strange as we are taking orders fine. Are you sure it's not a problem with your card?