PDA

View Full Version : I am the original GreenGiant!!!!! Ho Ho Ho!!!

greengiant
16-07-07, 01:13 PM
Okay I haven't been on here much recently (this will change), but have been informed that some guy has come on here trying to pretend to be me.

Well due to extremely good modding and the fact I happened to know the mod who did the banning this imposter has been banned. I have a bit of an idea who it was but I really don't care.

Thanks again sinner!! A good job done.

Just so you all know I am the true giant.

Final proof will be when you see my next grow diary of Chronic. This shit looks awesome in photos I've seen.

Just need to replace my damn camera I lost at my mates wedding. £200 3 months ago and had some preiceless photos on it.

Note to self: Don't take camera out when you plan on getting FUBARED.

blue widow
16-07-07, 01:17 PM
good to see you hear matey, cant beat your 1 liners!! :)

Mum
16-07-07, 01:19 PM
How odd!
Well welcome back green! :D

TellnoOne
16-07-07, 01:19 PM
Nice to see you got that cleared up Green. Looking forward to your Chronic grow :)

sweetsinner
16-07-07, 01:22 PM
I'll say it before, and I will say it again. It is great having you on the forums, and its only because he fell off his stilts I knew it wasn't you... :D

Look forward to your diarys Giant x

lewiboy
16-07-07, 01:24 PM
Good luck with the chronic mate, I've nearly wasted a whole pack of chronic seeds with no joy.

Hope your go better then mine

Cha-Cha Chong
16-07-07, 01:25 PM
HOORAY - bless our mod with boobs!
Welcome back the real GreenGiant!

LAL
16-07-07, 01:30 PM
I WAS A BIT SUSPICOUS OF HIS ENORMOUS COB!!!!! wat a wierd thing for someone to do!!!

Jameo
16-07-07, 01:40 PM
These last two weeks have been the most confusing of my life... ;)

greengiant
16-07-07, 01:56 PM
These last two weeks have been the most confusing of my life... ;)

Are you going through puberty? lol

greengiant
16-07-07, 01:59 PM
Good luck with the chronic mate, I've nearly wasted a whole pack of chronic seeds with no joy.

Hope your go better then mine

How come dude???

I bought 10 (not 15 the tight bastards) seeds and all 10 germinated and all 10 are out of the ground. One seems to be struggling to form real leaves (not the two its born with) but the other 9 are going well. Wont go raving yet though as they are still very delicate. Got a fan on them so they should beef up soon.

Thanks for all the support people. I hope we can make this forum into a nice warm, little, growie, smokie community. If ya catch my drift!!!

asci
16-07-07, 01:59 PM
lol. Just to be sure though, pm me what your original name used to be..

greengiant
16-07-07, 02:06 PM
PM sent. Ye of little faith!!! :bong:

Sappo
16-07-07, 02:25 PM
Good to see you here, recognize your name from EDIT :)

asci
16-07-07, 02:32 PM
I was joking!!! I remembered you signing up to this board mate hehe.

:D

LAL
16-07-07, 02:37 PM
yo greengiant! i remember you too! you gave me a hand with my plants a couple months back,,, i was EDILAL! on EDit do u remember my white rhinos!!

lkdj2003
16-07-07, 02:38 PM
Thanks to our sweet see sorted out the villain and the real giant prevails. Great to see you on here mate. :joint:

AyiaNapa
16-07-07, 02:39 PM
Dam dude sorry to hear about your camera, i went to a wedding a couple weeks ago and i would be so pissed if i lost my cam :(

Quick note: dont get stoned before going to a weddings guys... seriously :D

greengiant
16-07-07, 02:41 PM
yo greengiant! i remember you too! you gave me a hand with my plants a couple months back,,, i was EDILAL! on EDit do u remember my white rhinos!!

Glad I could help mate.

blue widow
16-07-07, 02:41 PM
Are you going through puberty? lol

its him allright, thats just what am talking about hahahaha

blue widow
16-07-07, 02:44 PM
green is it you or the fake one thats up for the smoke in b.pool start of sept. then?? :smokie:

asci
16-07-07, 02:44 PM
Actually have to say, I never got the time to read the imposters posts or even to get involved. IT was all over and done with by the time I was up to speed.

Doh! Good to have you about though mate. :D

greengiant
16-07-07, 02:50 PM
Quick note: dont get stoned before going to a weddings guys... seriously :D

I was still too pissed from the night before to even contemplate smoking any weed.

AyiaNapa
16-07-07, 02:53 PM
I was still too pissed from the night before to even contemplate smoking any weed.

heheh yeh i bet :D

It was more of a 'note to self' and for 'futer reference' :p

D
16-07-07, 02:55 PM
Welcome. :)

blurry-vision
16-07-07, 03:45 PM
Glad to hear its all sorted welcome back to the fold G.G....:stoned-smilie:

mister.e
16-07-07, 03:46 PM
welcome mate:stoned-smilie:

Bitterfly
16-07-07, 04:05 PM
sweet man glad its all sorted out greengiant!

greengiant
16-07-07, 04:26 PM
green is it you or the fake one thats up for the smoke in b.pool start of sept. then?? :smokie:

I never mentioned (not publicly or to yourself) about having a smoke in September mate.

I do know another member who lives local that I have never met in person, whom I mentioned possibly meeting for a spliff one day, but neither of us were in any real rush to meet. Just to say hello and have a cheeky :joint: one day.

Either way I would consider meeting anyone for a smoke (providing I know they are kosha), but with me currently growing I really need to be careful about who I meet and how I arrange it for obvious reasons. Hence why I'm not in a real rush to meet anyone.

Emz
16-07-07, 04:47 PM
I may be up for meeting anyone in Blackpool for a spliff on the weekend of the 3rd of August when I shall be in my home town for one weekend only.

Going to be weird being home. My mum used to live right in the town centre and my best mate lived up grange and they're BOTH moving this weekend so I won't be going to anyones correct house.

Now providing I can get some pills I shall be one happy camper.

greengiant
16-07-07, 04:52 PM
I may be up for meeting anyone in Blackpool for a spliff on the weekend of the 3rd of August when I shall be in my home town for one weekend only.

Going to be weird being home. My mum used to live right in the town centre and my best mate lived up grange and they're BOTH moving this weekend so I won't be going to anyones correct house.

Now providing I can get some pills I shall be one happy camper.

Another Blackpooler hey. Big Blackpool hello!!!!!!!

Let us know when youre up (PM) and I might come say hello.

Emz
16-07-07, 04:58 PM
I surely will let you know :)

Yup another blackpooler. Lived there from 88 till 3 months ago. It's my 3 month aniversery of moving today :D

greengiant
17-07-07, 08:16 AM
I surely will let you know :)

Yup another blackpooler. Lived there from 88 till 3 months ago. It's my 3 month aniversery of moving today :D

Fucking hell. Youre 88 (and 3 months)!!!!

Must be the oldest toker on here. lol

Joking mate.......

91 aint that old.

PMSL.