PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Scum

Manny
11-11-08, 07:04 PM
http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/display.var.2467323.0.0.php

Nephros79
11-11-08, 07:29 PM
A social worker could not identify child abuse if you gave them a film of it. They are hopeless idiots who try to portray themselves as people who care and want to make a difference. They are nearly as bad as the scum who deal out the abuse.

Why the fuck the law protects the abusers is beyond me. Its probably because they are trying to stop people going after them and beating the shit out of them. So why the fuck was that level of protection not given to the child in this case.

Social workers are scum.

Child abusers are scum.

Cha-Cha Chong
11-11-08, 08:41 PM
Thats such an awful story! I feel sick! That poor little boy :(

D
11-11-08, 08:50 PM
sick twisted cunts :mad:

lets hope they get used as punchbags in prison.

bergkamp
11-11-08, 09:21 PM
two words - HANG EM

herb
11-11-08, 09:24 PM
two words - HANG EM

i agree, how can a medical expert not be able to tell a baby has a broken spine!

sick, makes me wanna smash somthing.:mad:

dekay
11-11-08, 10:40 PM
Its at that age that kids are at their most wonderful how any so called human can inflict pain on little children is more than beyond me. Social services are a waste of space but then they only do sociology the subject u cant get wrong n it shows with case after case like this.

schuey
13-11-08, 01:28 AM
what the fuck is wrong with these people,just plain evil i guess

new_guy
13-11-08, 10:10 AM
my view on violent crime is, you should lose your rights to the extent of those whos rights you have breached..... eye for an eye sort of thing.

so in the case of murder for example the guilty party has taken the victims life therefore they themselves should have no life, hence no rights.

D
13-11-08, 11:03 AM
so in the case of murder for example the guilty party has taken the victims life therefore they themselves should have no life, hence no rights.

capital punishment?

i think the death sentence should be brought back.
crime rates would drop, big time.

Greensmith
13-11-08, 01:52 PM
I am not a violent person but I would love a day with these animals...I think they should know what it is like to be continuously beaten, I think they should know what it is like to have a broken back and then I think they should know what it is like to live in their own excrement and in fear. They should not die they should suffer as much as possible.

I actually had to hold back tears the first time I heard about this....now I have to hold back immense anger and desire to do them harm !

Someone please step in and give these monsters what they deserve !

THOMAS CHONG
13-11-08, 03:09 PM
well i dont know wat to say apart from FUCKING SKUMY CUNTS,
that put a lump in my throat

Manny
13-11-08, 05:15 PM
These fuckers are not animals.Animals care,these bastards are evil,sadistic,oh fuck it just makes me so angry.That & scummy politicians using the story to score points..

cjhazey
13-11-08, 10:32 PM
and the sicker thing is that the person they call 'mother' - how anyone can call that sick twisted evil being a mother is beyond me- had another baby while on remand and the local social services said it would be against her 'human rights' to take the baby girl awy and give them the chance to bond! thank fuck scotland yard stepped in and said no fucking way is that happening and took the child away.
i agree with the capital punishment but i also think they should be given it by prolonged brutal beatings until they painfully and slowly die, they dont deserve the right to live after what they did to poor poor 'baby p'.
today is the first day i have been able to listen to or read what happened to baby p as it makes me want to burst into tears or throw up how anyone can do that to anyone let alone a defenceless baby is unthinkable and totally and utterly FUCKING WRONG!

lkdj2003
26-11-08, 03:51 PM
Like i just said in the other thread, if they where dog's they would of put them down the evil murdering bastards. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon8.gif

Cha-Cha Chong
26-11-08, 04:45 PM
RIP Baby Peter.