PDA

View Full Version : 12/12 Comp! for POGK seeds

Hillbilly
29-01-12, 02:11 AM
Got the Ok from Grubs, for this!

Ok everyone that has, or thought about doing 12/12 growing, I have comp for you! If all goes well in about two weeks there should be some White widow X vortex seeds in UK. How many seeds you will get will depends on how many can do 12/12 diary strait away.

WW
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/91311ww.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/87789/title/91311ww/cat/500)

part of things you will need to do!
Grow only 12/12 starting very soon and have to start a diary from day one the seedlings are up!
As not everyone can crack all the seeds at once everyone, will be given two months to get a find a girl. Then about two months to flower her out! ( I will set a dead line after the seeds are in UK. )

What I am not sure about, should it be a Diary or photo contest?

The winner will get 6 count them 6, Purple O. G. Kush seeds.
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/2264.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/89980/title/2264/cat/500)

Do not PM Grub or I at this time, just post on here that you can do a 12/12 soon and you would like to also Vote if you think it should be a Diary or photo contest! Thank you! that should be in poll 12/12 not just 12 contest LOL

MrMojorising
29-01-12, 02:42 AM
only got room to flower 1 plant,if your ok with that i'll throw my hat in the ring,wanted to try 12\12 and anything white widow sounds nice.
i can start them and hopefully find a really obese lady who just loves eating:)

Goodbuddy
29-01-12, 02:46 AM
How about a photo-diary contest, kill both birds with one stone?

420Boss
29-01-12, 02:48 AM
A bit earlier than i thought but I think i can swing 1 also, def interested. Who knows i havent started flowering yet I may have more room than i know (that would suck) but i will keep you posted.

Hillbilly
29-01-12, 04:01 AM
My WW X vortex went and aborted the seeds from from the cold freezing temps from what I can tell, so I had almost 50 beans from last year so there's very few beans. They are Regular beans so that's why who ever does try to grow them will have two months to get a girl as not every one can grow a few seedlings at one time but remember 4/5" pots don't take up much space tell they show there sex, even if all you get is a boy a Diary might win if it's a great diary or photo!! :)

baza123
29-01-12, 04:08 AM
count me in, ive a tent not in use i could set up any time

Bobby Digital
29-01-12, 05:30 AM
i can squeeze a few in on 12/12 if needed probably more in a months time, let me know hilly.

edit, i went for photo contest, with a diary?

babybud3232
29-01-12, 06:50 AM
Nice1 hillbilly.... Unfortunately I aint got no room this time round so won't be entering...... Good luck to everyone:)

ChuChu
29-01-12, 07:18 AM
The winner will get 6 count them 6, Purple O. G. Kush seeds.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/2264.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/89980/title/2264/cat/500)

OMG... Mmmmm...

I would love to mate but i aint gonna have any room for a few months until the Mt.Shasta & Trifle are done.. (sobs)

I think it should be a diary contest so that you can see how they do grow out especially if everyone grows them there own ways but all on 12/12 with a minimum amount of updates per week..

Why not use the growout section and have everyone who won some put there diary's in a sub-section called something like "Hillbilly's POGK 12/12" so they are all in one place then once they are all complete create a poll for the winner of the best diary.?

If you go the diary route mate then you will still get the pics & a diary then when they are finished the grower gets a nice smoke and a possible POTM entry if they done anygood..

All the best to all who do get some.. Maybe next time for me although i would love to do some purp's seeing them pics again..

Peace..:thcleaf:

teutonic
29-01-12, 08:19 AM
great idea. i'll watch with interest. I've already had freebie pogk's, it would be greedy to try and get more.

Grub
29-01-12, 01:01 PM
I'm glad it's you running the comp Hilly and not me... I might be able to enter a competition myself at last. :p

I'm happy to add a few beans to the grand prize. I have half a dozen Sensi Seeds Marley's Collie going spare and a few beans from a brand new strain called 'Mk1'. :)

TheCandyManCan
29-01-12, 01:01 PM
So you want people to grow out your WWXV and then pictures of the ww x v will be entered into a comp to win POGK?

Sounds cool. Good luck to all that get the chance to enter.

leavinonajetplane
29-01-12, 01:08 PM
I would be up for a 12/12 contest but I would want to use my own genes as have given up growing unknown genetics frmo breeders who i have never heard of as i have wasted too much time and money on hyped strains that couldn't touch my own crosses.

If theres some grow diarys off your beans on here then please link me too them so i can see you have teh real deal.

Your Purple Og cross looks nice but doesn't appear to have teh typical calyxc structure OG crosses usually have, the male you used must be quite dom?

anyway keep up the good work. :)

strewth
29-01-12, 01:08 PM
Good on you Hillbilly, i entered one of these else where a couple of months back.

A dirary is the best way to do it in my opinion and some kind of standard pop size to make it fair for everybody might be an idea mate

Peace
DZ

Goodbuddy
29-01-12, 01:13 PM
... and some kind of standard pop size to make it fair for everybody

1.5l Glass - make mine a Dandelion and Burdock :)

Grub
29-01-12, 01:26 PM
I would be up for a 12/12 contest but I would want to use my own genes as have given up growing unknown genetics frmo breeders who i have never heard of as i have wasted too much time and money on hyped strains that couldn't touch my own crosses.

If theres some grow diarys off your beans on here then please link me too them so i can see you have teh real deal.

Your Purple Og cross looks nice but doesn't appear to have teh typical calyxc structure OG crosses usually have, the male you used must be quite dom?

anyway keep up the good work. :)

Mate, as you're new here your scepticism is understandable. Many people on the forum have been lucky enough to grow out a few of Hillbilly's seeds and you won't read one complaint anywhere.
Growouts, test grows or new-strain competitions are a regular occurrence on the forum as you'll see if you stick around. :)

Rather than question the strains/genetics, you should think yourself very lucky if you are considered for some of Hillbilly's seeds.... his strains are not available to buy anywhere in the U.K.

There's loads of diaries/pictures on the forum of Hillbilly's strains... have a mooch.

Here's a picture of one of the lovely POGK's that I recently grew.

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/P1010577.JPG

:)

gr33nfingers
29-01-12, 01:31 PM
I can also squeeze few into my 12/12 tent in a couple of weeks.

Is coco ok? :D

leavinonajetplane
29-01-12, 01:36 PM
Thanks for clearing that up Grub didn't mean to come off as som pretentious twat ;)

and its alway good to meet other hobby breeders/seed makers. :)

Nice plant btw.

420Boss
29-01-12, 01:50 PM
Everyone is entitled to theyre own opinion, but the proof is in the pudding as they say, I dont know crap about breeding but I do now some bad ass weed and every pogk plant i have seen on here is amazing so if the calyxc structure isnt up to somes standards I will have theyres thanks :)

420Boss
29-01-12, 01:53 PM
that wasnt a shot at you leaveitonajet im sure your strains are nice too and you know waaay more bout it than i , i just love the pogk and i know hilly knows his stuff you can look at his diarys and its all right there (hes a bad man when it comes to canna)

lil rasta
29-01-12, 01:53 PM
dude sign me up i always have room to test srains, and that strain sounds like a killer strain, but i wouldnt be able to diary them till flower as i would be breaking site rules

TIKTOK
29-01-12, 01:54 PM
Cool comp hb, I've just popped five reg bubblegums two days ago. Would they count if I started a diary today? Doesn't matter if not cos I'm planning on popping a couple more (fems) of something in mid Feb when I know the sex of the bubblegums. Good luck to everyone who enters, I just hope the 12/12 Meister (del6666) doesn't see this thread lol

edit: just read the OP again and now wearing a pair of donkey's ears, count me in hillbilly!

urban grower
29-01-12, 02:05 PM
hey hb nice comp never done a diary yet just no that would b great to do my 1st 1 with ur pips
free to start space for a couple ;-]

dopefiend1
29-01-12, 02:28 PM
i could be up for this with the new bubblers.

Grandad
29-01-12, 02:35 PM
good lad! i'm full up atm though i'll swap you my wife for those 6 seeds? she'll do as she's told.

Diply
29-01-12, 02:37 PM
I can do few 12/12 hilly, if you want...you could ' accidentally ' .....send me a 'few' extra and I'll add them to my outdoor gorilla grow this year too...but, obviously you'd have to wait a lot longer for results (oct/Nov ?). Not interested in winning any more POGK though as I already won some in wpotm.

Mr Pothead
29-01-12, 08:00 PM
I could do 1 very soon but I'm gonna sit this 1 out, let somebody else have a blast at your seeds
Believe me people HBs seeds are the mutz nutz ;)
Gutted that the comp I'm gonna pass on has the much wanted pogk seeds :(
Peace out HB and grub, you two make a killer team
Ph1

BIGCH33S3
29-01-12, 09:08 PM
Ooh ooh I got or rather am getting extra tent so I will be able to compete if there is any more room. Pics Diary sounds good to me.
Good on ya my brother from the hills.
BC

Hillbilly
29-01-12, 09:20 PM
Thank's everyone!!!

leavinonajetplane, It to test out my seeds, so no you couldn't use other seeds for the comp. gr33nfingers you can grow them any way you want but has to be 12/12 from the start NO Vegging at all to make it as even as it can be for everyone, that's why 12/12 from seed!

Also have to start a diary on them so everyone can see your doing it No veg! anyone I think Vegged the seeds, Will never get any more seeds from me. Can't stand cheaters!

The POGK genetics is Purple Urkel X SFV O.G.Kush SFV and O.G. where out of the same seed batch but different people got the seeds and the SFV was picked by the breeder as it was more to the Sativa Dom side then the other O.G. that most people know of. As there is very few seeds from last year, only 10 to max if 16 people will get seeds less people the more seeds will get to grow. if your in the USA and 100% you want to grow them out PM me so I save them seeds back so that don't have to fly all over the world lol..

I hope to make it a fun Comp. that everyone has a chance to win that grows the WW x V seeds

Bobby Digital
29-01-12, 09:39 PM
when do you plan on getting the beans out to people?

Talpa
29-01-12, 09:54 PM
I have a flowering tent at the moment, I can stick some seeds in there with the TWS1's and the wilma at any time.

Put me down.

gr33nfingers
29-01-12, 10:03 PM
Do you have to be in usa to be in the comp or have i misunderstood that last post ?

Bobby Digital
29-01-12, 10:43 PM
no any one in the usa wanting to grow some out can pm hilly so he doesnt post the seeds to the uk

gr33nfingers
29-01-12, 10:57 PM
Ahh i thought i was being a douche :D

Hillbilly
29-01-12, 11:56 PM
LOL Thanks BD for clearing it up!! I plan on sending them out Feb 3rd so be about Feb 10th they get to UK and then the next week I hope they be sent out. I'm thinking 3 or 4 seeds per person at this time as how many would like to do this.

jobby2812
30-01-12, 11:09 AM
Lovely offer there Hillbilly. I would love to give it a go but I would want to veg for at least a week before I stick them in to 12/12. I don't know why but I have never got a seed to grow when on 12/12 unless the plant has had a couple of weeks veg to get established. Shame as timing could be spot on for me as I'm guessing around another 4 or 5 weeks and the tent will be empty.

Keep your eye out as I will be setting my comp up very shortly if your interested.

Bobby Digital
30-01-12, 11:47 AM
LOL Thanks BD for clearing it up!! I plan on sending them out Feb 3rd so be about Feb 10th they get to UK and then the next week I hope they be sent out. I'm thinking 3 or 4 seeds per person at this time as how many would like to do this.

no worries hilly, 3 or 4 beans sounds fine, i can stick them straight into the flower tent once they pop so its all good, havnt done a 12/12 grow for awhile, will make a change from the norm :)

Greeneyedcat
30-01-12, 07:43 PM
i can do about 3 plants in my next grow, im game for either the diary or photo comps.. both are just as equally interesting. i'm more or less good to start ASAP.. :)

lil rasta
30-01-12, 08:35 PM
3 or 4 is enough dude

mrscott
31-01-12, 12:02 AM
I've just started a 12/12 grow from seed but as it's my first grow for 20 years, I'm not expecting much!
Hope to show something myself off sometime, but till then good luck to all those that do enter for this!

Cavemanjah
31-01-12, 07:18 AM
just chopped down one of your strawberry cough x lav that i grew on 12/12 from seed and i must say it looks/smells amazing I'm already drooling in anticipation of smoking it thank you very much for those seeds, I would definitely be up for a bit of competition, got an empty 10l hempy or a 6l airpot with coco maybe i could try both and do a side by side comparison(until they show sex at least).

teutonic
31-01-12, 09:01 AM
Thank's everyone!!!

leavinonajetplane, It to test out my seeds, so no you couldn't use other seeds for the comp. gr33nfingers you can grow them any way you want but has to be 12/12 from the start NO Vegging at all to make it as even as it can be for everyone, that's why 12/12 from seed!

Also have to start a diary on them so everyone can see your doing it No veg! anyone I think Vegged the seeds, Will never get any more seeds from me. Can't stand cheaters!

The POGK genetics is Purple Urkel X SFV O.G.Kush SFV and O.G. where out of the same seed batch but different people got the seeds and the SFV was picked by the breeder as it was more to the Sativa Dom side then the other O.G. that most people know of. As there is very few seeds from last year, only 10 to max if 16 people will get seeds less people the more seeds will get to grow. if your in the USA and 100% you want to grow them out PM me so I save them seeds back so that don't have to fly all over the world lol..

I hope to make it a fun Comp. that everyone has a chance to win that grows the WW x V seeds

sweet. This comp would have been perfick for me but I cant enter. My pogk was vegged for two weeks. Here she is at three weeks .. ( not a comp entry )
http://oi42.tinypic.com/s46nmg.jpg

MrMojorising
31-01-12, 09:21 AM
so will it be a set standard pot size??

Hillbilly
31-01-12, 04:10 PM
No pot size or way to grow them just has to be 12/12 and a diary from day one, just a little way to make it as even as I could!

I have been thinking maybe it should be for people that hasn't gotten any of the Hillybilly/grub seeds before to give others a shot what do you think?

There will be some other rules when all sorted out!!

Diply
31-01-12, 04:30 PM
Actually hillbilly, people who haven't had them before is a good idea, i've already had some of grubs purple satin and some of your pogk. I'm just being greedy. Spread the love beans!.

Hillbilly
31-01-12, 05:20 PM
I seen a few on here already say as they have already gotten beans that they would pass so that got me thinking about it! Really enjoy the far play on here!!

toooldforthis2
31-01-12, 06:09 PM
I'd like to enter if I may, Mr Hillbilly.
Could easily slip one or two into my 12/12 perpetual (ha!) grow.
Cant promise it'll turn out anything like Mr Grumpys though...:)
Id go for the diary option too.

Hillbilly
31-01-12, 07:06 PM
I just took a count there's about 10 members that hasn't got any seeds yet and I think 4 or 5 that have! I plan on having them out Friday 3rd and it takes a week to get to UK. So maybe a few more members that haven't gotten seeds. and I will come up with all the rules before they get to UK. And I think has to me a member before 1/1/2012 :)

Cavemanjah
31-01-12, 11:51 PM
there should definitely be priority for people that haven't had seeds before and if there are any left after that maybe give them to some of the people that lost all their seeds to the postmans letter sorting machine in the last give away(two of mine survived both females so i'm more than happy too sit this one out and let some others get a go).

Hillbilly
01-02-12, 04:16 AM
Cavemanjah, Thank you, very good of you reminding me,, of that who ever didn't get seeds to crack from the post please PM me before Friday!!! May to two girls be as good to you as you are to the THCtalk!!!!

LBN
01-02-12, 07:07 AM
i'd love a chance to grow a few if you've any left.
i can start 12/12 before the postman leaves the garden.

ether way nice one for doing the comp. thanks

MrMojorising
01-02-12, 08:20 AM
it would be nice to have a companion for the loan 5.30 trainwreck,if you got any left after sorting everyone i'd still like to throw my hat in the ring :)

Hillbilly
01-02-12, 05:32 PM
LBN thanks keep an eye on here the end of the week.. :)

MrMojorising, A competition for one? :P Yeah you haven't had a the proper chance to grow, so count you in.

hellfire
01-02-12, 05:38 PM
im pretty sure that if i grow after april , it will be 12/12 due to summer temps and bills! :D

Hillbilly
01-02-12, 06:35 PM
im pretty sure that if i grow after april , it will be 12/12 due to summer temps and bills!
have to start about may 15 at the latest as to when I am planing on the closing date for the 12/12 poll!

MrMojorising
01-02-12, 06:46 PM
might even make a special contraption to grow it in,soma style.
I must admit i bloody love new projects:)
the pile of wood in my kitchen is slowly disappearing,sadly its replaced by a ton of hydro stuff:)

Dave
01-02-12, 09:26 PM
I'd like to throw myself in as a candidate if you don't mind :)
I've not grown anyones seeds from here before, and i've got a perpetual cycle setup on the go so 12/12 from seed I can start any day i like.
I'd actually really enjoy trying that as i've always been curious about it tbh.

lil rasta
02-02-12, 06:15 PM
have to start about may 15 at the latest as to when I am planing on the closing date for the 12/12 poll!

when you thinking for the close of the poll?

Mr Pothead
02-02-12, 06:54 PM
Here's a little budshot of hillbillys purple vortex that is ready to come down
Whoever gets the beans is in for a treat
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/IMAG02263.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/100948/title/imag02263/cat/500)

Hillbilly
04-02-12, 09:57 PM
Seeds are in the mail, will go through this week and figure out it all out and let know who and how many seeds everyone will get.

Mr.Nursery
04-02-12, 10:07 PM
I could put atleast 4 directly into a wilma system.. Have some beans on germ now planing 12/12 so it wouldnt upset the cycle :-) best of luck to the person who gets em and grow some fat ones :smokie:

leafy
05-02-12, 02:54 AM
Hahaha i bet u have had loads of people saying they can do em eh Hilly! lol, i also could do a 12/12 grow, could do as many u wanted aslong as meets within rules :) and i would be happy to keep track of them in my greenhouse diary i have running, dont suppose there is any quick finishers for outside? lol would like to try the purple og kush tbh, anyway peace people and all the best to those who get picked :)

leafy

Hillbilly
05-02-12, 03:00 AM
Yeah looks like more people then seeds :( I wish I had things set up better so this years seeds didn't abort from the cold. All well that's how it goes and can look on the bright side there should be some Black Rose cross seeds latter on!

r0nnie
07-02-12, 03:53 PM
ok i seen purple OG kush seeds for a prize and i need me some of them!! they look lovely

ive just bought a new 600w light+ballast and diamond reflector (Still waiting for it 2 come) but only have 2 plants going at the min so could shot 2 or 3 under on 12/12 for sure

i voted diary if it makes any difference

420Boss
07-02-12, 03:58 PM
I just popped a WWxV into a cup of water today,so im officially rollin

RastaMouse22
07-02-12, 07:27 PM
Pogk seams legendary here :).. Glad I got 1 coming from grumpy.. Can't wait to pop that bean..

Also waiting on my new 70w hps (my 125w cfl blew) so should kick a nice lil yield for me.. Loveing the purple colour of the pogk..
Will let you know how it goes hillbilly.. Gotta admit its nice having something that not every1 can have like my friends if you can get a strain no 1 has.. Well everyone wants to be your friend lol..
I'm gonna vote diary I think..

JAH!!

RastaMouse22
07-02-12, 07:28 PM
Pogk seams legendary here :).. Glad I got 1 coming from grumpy.. Can't wait to pop that bean..

Also waiting on my new 70w hps (my 125w cfl blew) so should kick a nice lil yield for me.. Loveing the purple colour of the pogk..
Will let you know how it goes hillbilly.. Gotta admit its nice having something that not every1 can have like my friends if you can get a strain no 1 has.. Well everyone wants to be your friend lol..
I'm gonna vote diary I think..

JAH!!

Hillbilly
09-02-12, 07:47 PM
They should be getting to UK any day, I will let who ever is going to get seeds know by Monday and set all the comp rules too. going to be a few more busy days and I should have a little free time.

Hillbilly
10-02-12, 06:52 PM
Ok everyone the seeds are in UK. I wish I had more of the WWxV seeds as I had more request then seeds. I went with a first come first serve that didn't get seeds from me before that said they can do 12/12 right away, so here's the 16 people. If I counted the seeds right, everyone will get 3 seeds for a chance of a girl. (420 boss Has beans already ) "diablo all seeds where crushed by post last time" goodbuddy, baza123, Bobby Digital, gr33nfingers, lil rasta, TIKTOK, urban grower, dopefiend1, BIGCH33S3, Talpa, Greeneyedcat, toooldforthis2, LBN, Dave. I am sorry that I couldn't give more seeds this time but will have more crossed seeds soon. If you already got seeds from me or something came up pleas let me know ASAP so the seeds can go to someone else.

Rules:
#1 Must be 12/12 from the start: Grown any way you see fit, ie pot size, soil or hydro
#2 must do a diary from the first day (or ASAP ) it's above the medium!
#3 you have till April 17 to get a sexed plant in flower! ( hopefully a girl ) ( My B-day ) :)
#4 you will have till June 30 for the entry photo. ( if all entries have there final photo before that date a poll will start earlier )
#5 Photo Poll will start no latter then July 1st.
#6 1 picture of the plant is allowed to be entered. If you only get a males enter one if you want :)
#7 All pictures entered must have a sign of some sort with THCtalk.com and WWx V comp wrote on it in the picture or your entry will be removed from the comp.
#8 Photoshop is allowed to make a sign, but the photo may not be altered in any way other then to re-size it.
#9 Please keep all pictures to 600 x 450 pixels max and no thumbnails please. (failing this your entry will be removed from the comp).
#10 If there is tie for 1st place the prize winner will be picked by me. ( Maybe 3 seeds to each member of the tie! )
#11 Members may use there one vote to vote for themselves if they wish.
#12 As an added prize the Diary I pick will get 3 POGK Fem seeds. :)

Remember this is really just for the fun of it so have fun and get the Grow on! :)

Bobby Digital
10-02-12, 06:57 PM
cool man,

do i need to pm grub with my details ?

diablo
10-02-12, 06:57 PM
Cheers hilly mate cant wait to start my diary... :D

Hillbilly
10-02-12, 07:14 PM
cool man,

do i need to pm grub with my details

Yep. But I already Pmed everyone that is to get seeds that LOL I will have some BR seeds soon so who ever didn't get any this time don't be to heart broken POGK X BR should be a good cross too!!

Grub
10-02-12, 07:19 PM
Ok, I've emptied my inbox, so if everyone named above (diablo, goodbuddy, baza123, Bobby Digital, gr33nfingers, lil rasta, TIKTOK, urban grower, dopefiend1, BIGCH33S3, Talpa, Greeneyedcat, toooldforthis2, LBN and Dave) can PM me a safe addy I will get the beans off asap.

Cheers.

Edit:
If your name follows I've received your PM/Addy. (It saves me acknowledging every PM personally) :)
Goodbuddy
Urban Grower
TIKTOK
Baza123
Bobby Digital
BIGCH33S3
dopefiend1
Greeneyedcat
LBN
Toooldforthis2
Lil Rasta
Talpa

urban grower
10-02-12, 07:23 PM
nice 1 h.b looking forward to start,n this 1 ;-]

dopefiend1
10-02-12, 09:55 PM
Oh man..nice one..just popped a skunk#1 for 12/12 , this can go in beside it ..Woot!

Many thanks HillBilly.

BIGCH33S3
10-02-12, 10:03 PM
Really appreciate the opportunity Grub/Hillbilly. Thanks.
Will get them straight up.:D

Goodbuddy
10-02-12, 11:19 PM
Top THC Bombing to Hillbilly and Grub :headbang:

Gonna drop one of mine straight into 12/12 in about 3 weeks, timed just nicely with current grow as well. Never done a 12/12fs grow before, but if I can get a dozen test pilots defying gravity it only seems fair that I should put my own neck on the line and see if I get swallowed up or not by this particular vortex :smokie:

Hillbilly
10-02-12, 11:52 PM
Thanks grub I meant to PM you but ended up having to take off soon as I posted it, I hope this is just a fun grow and everyone gets a girl! Oh gee now I have to take off again. :( lol

Grub
11-02-12, 12:04 AM
No worries mate. :)

dopefiend1
11-02-12, 12:33 AM
p.m sent .

cant wait now.

LBN
11-02-12, 05:44 AM
thanks lads.

Grub
11-02-12, 12:09 PM
Still waiting on a few Addy's guys. :)

jobby2812
11-02-12, 12:41 PM
Nice one for the give away Hillbilly. It's a shame I couldn't do 12/12 from seed as I would have loved to give them a go. Like I said I would have wanted to give them a weeks veg so I appreciate I didn't fall within the criteria. Either my seeds don't come up out the soil or they die within a day or 2 which is why I wanted to give them a week to get established. Good luck to those who are getting seeds.

lil rasta
11-02-12, 01:25 PM
Cheers hillbilly, shall start it when my current plants have sexed see if i have room now or if i need to wait a month. Pm sent grub :) was out all day yesterday

Talpa
13-02-12, 10:02 AM
I hadn't popped back in the thread so wasn't aware I was on thi list lol.

Addy sent dude.

And thanks again for the chance to grow these out :)

I want the POGK!!!

Grub
13-02-12, 12:20 PM
ok, quick update...

I've received addys from:
Goodbuddy
Urban Grower
TIKTOK
Baza123
Bobby Digital
BIGCH33S3
dopefiend1
Greeneyedcat
LBN
Toooldforthis2
Lil Rasta
Talpa

Just waiting on:
Diablo
Gr33nfingers
Dave

I only get to the P.O once a week (it's a 20 mile round trip), so if you 3 guys don't PM me before tomorrow you'll have to wait another week or so for your beans.

Talpa
15-02-12, 06:12 PM
ok, quick update...

I've received addys from:
Goodbuddy
Urban Grower
TIKTOK
Baza123
Bobby Digital
BIGCH33S3
dopefiend1
Greeneyedcat
LBN
Toooldforthis2
Lil Rasta
Talpa

Just waiting on:
Diablo
Gr33nfingers
Dave

I only get to the P.O once a week (it's a 20 mile round trip), so if you 3 guys don't PM me before tomorrow you'll have to wait another week or so for your beans.

Cheers dude, I shall expect them in a week/10 days time then. Cheers. :)

Hillbilly
20-02-12, 08:30 PM
Nice one for the give away Hillbilly. It's a shame I couldn't do 12/12 from seed as I would have loved to give them a go. Like I said I would have wanted to give them a weeks veg so I appreciate I didn't fall within the criteria. Either my seeds don't come up out the soil or they die within a day or 2 which is why I wanted to give them a week to get established. Good luck to those who are getting seeds.

Yeah I want everyone to do 12/12 from the start so it's as even as can be, so who wins the seeds it was about there growing skills, not the vegging out to get the biggest plant.

Well Grub, If they don't her a hold of you this week, I will pick someone else to grow the seeds out!

Grub
21-02-12, 08:42 PM
Ok, all seeds have gone out, bar one lot... Gr33nfingers mate if you're still interested PM me asap please. :)

TIKTOK
22-02-12, 12:43 PM
Seeds received gratefully today, thanks hillbilly and grub. I'll have a diary up and running soon

Goodbuddy
22-02-12, 02:50 PM
Another safe delivery here :)

I'll give one a soak 1st March and kick a 12/12 diary off then :)

btw, Is there gonna be a 12/12 subforum for these in the Growoff->thcbreeders->hillbilly section?? Should make it easier to keep tabs on the fellow competitors :smokie:

Only gonna do one in 12/12 as I already have a widow grow pencilled in for next time round and these will go well with the Black, Dinafem, And Lavendar widows currently striving to get out of my tin :)

Talpa
22-02-12, 02:53 PM
Ahh seeds seem to be arriving, still not made it far flung espana!

420Boss
22-02-12, 03:00 PM
My lil sprout is shooting up nicely,a bit stretched but as soon as roots form i will bury it right to the 1st set of leaves.The seed took quite a while to germ so be patient.I was ready to give up after 3 or 4 days but i waited and 2 days later it had a lovely tap root. Then while it was in the peat pellet it shot up like 2 inches in a night.I hope it keeps up the vigorous growth.Good Luck to all especially Me! LOL

Goodbuddy
22-02-12, 03:01 PM

manana..... :)

Talpa
22-02-12, 03:07 PM
manana..... :)

Lets hope so, always the way in Spain. Everything is tomorrow!

Grub
22-02-12, 03:13 PM

Yours and a couple' others went out a day after the UK ones mate as I couldn't get away with just sticking a couple of stamps on.
The girl at the desk said it could take 7-10 days to arrive.

Talpa
22-02-12, 03:17 PM
OK no worries, now I know. I did get all excited the other day but it was The Dude's seeds arriving. Gonna need a pot on a pot on a pot to get it up to the lamp when they arrive.

There gonna have to stretch a foot already to get to the canopy. lmao.

BIGCH33S3
22-02-12, 04:37 PM
Recieved all safe and sound Grub/Hillbilly. Thanks again for the opportunity to grow out some of your beanz guys really appreciated.
12/12 Diary starting soon.
BC

Hillbilly
22-02-12, 04:53 PM
If Gr33nfingers doesn't PM you soon I will pick someone else to get the pack! Ok I all ready have but wont say who yet.

Gro-man
22-02-12, 06:33 PM
I'll take the pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gr33nfingers
22-02-12, 06:45 PM
Bejesus missed this

Pm'd grub now, cheers mate :smokie:

lil rasta
22-02-12, 08:11 PM
Just got a call my seeda re there and all are afe, cheers again guys shall pop them tonight after ive moved my grow room

urban grower
22-02-12, 08:17 PM
still waiting on them guys hopefully here the morrow...

urban grower
23-02-12, 01:18 PM
thats them arrived thanks again grub/h.b.:smokie:. will get them up and runnin the night..peace u.g

TIKTOK
23-02-12, 01:25 PM
Just picked mine up from my safe addy, I'm just waiting for three bubblegums to show sex and then I'll get them all going

LBN
23-02-12, 10:16 PM
i hope to get mine soon but the only time i see the postmans bike is when its locked to a pole outside the pub...
i live in Ireland so i'd be lucky if the postman does'nt get lost (again)
the last one died trying to swim to the USA with Xmas cards in June...

dopefiend1
23-02-12, 11:09 PM
recieved mine, yabba dabba .. just ironing out some new cab probs and things will be rolling..

gracias.

baza123
24-02-12, 12:42 AM
i hope to get mine soon but the only time i see the postmans bike is when its locked to a pole outside the pub...
i live in Ireland so i'd be lucky if the postman does'nt get lost (again)
the last one died trying to swim to the USA with Xmas cards in June...

Im Irish as well and out in the sticks so could be waiting a while to

LBN
24-02-12, 07:14 PM
No sign today mybe Monday...

Thanks...

baza123
25-02-12, 01:51 PM

Thanks...

same as lad

toooldforthis2
25-02-12, 04:44 PM
Also same as above :)

baza123
28-02-12, 05:05 PM
still no joy with seeds mite of got lost...

toooldforthis2
28-02-12, 05:15 PM
Mine too baza :(
Time yet though, :)

LBN
29-02-12, 04:24 PM

Thanks...

or maybe next monday. :mad:

toooldforthis2
29-02-12, 05:39 PM
My apologies grub!
Mine arrived on Saturday, which happened to be my day off, so someone just stuck them on top of my fitting and forgot to tell me. I only found them today, but one is already snuggled up in damp tissue. How is everyone else going to go about it? Mine will be in coco, which is still quite new to me, so it may not be as smooth as some others /:)

Goodbuddy
02-03-12, 02:23 AM
How is everyone else going to go about it? Mine will be in coco, which is still quite new to me, so it may not be as smooth as some others /:)

Kicked mine off today, organic soil with added gravitational vortexing :) 1st day of the month was White rabbit day for the White Widows :headbang:

420Boss
02-03-12, 02:32 AM
My new puppy chased the cat into my box and my seedling took a tumble and I had to replant ,i dont think its going to turn out good,but im trying to save it. Im pissed(this new pup is into everything.)

LBN
02-03-12, 06:43 AM
what do u all think about doing the dairy's all on one thread
it should make it easyer to follow. but just an idea...

urban grower
02-03-12, 03:01 PM
what do u all think about doing the dairy's all on one thread
it should make it easyer to follow. but just an idea...

that sounds like a plan mine r up and running:leaf::leaf: happy days
peace u.g

toooldforthis2
02-03-12, 04:40 PM
Yeah I reckon one common diary would be great...be able to compare how crap mine is against everyone elses :)

Seed looks like its going to pop at any moment, I expect I'll be planting it tomorrow morning maybe.

Talpa
04-03-12, 12:54 AM
Still waiting for mine to arrive. Hopefully monday?

LBN
04-03-12, 06:56 PM
Still waiting for mine to arrive. Hopefully monday?

me to.......

can who ever has theres up first start the dairy and mabe put a link here.
thanks and good luck in the comp

urban grower
04-03-12, 08:50 PM
r we just running the diary from here???
am a bit useless we computers just tryed to put pics up and they went to the gallery???
any help would b gr8...any 1 thanks..peace u.g

Goodbuddy
04-03-12, 09:18 PM
r we just running the diary from here???
am a bit useless we computers just tryed to put pics up and they went to the gallery???
any help would b gr8...any 1 thanks..peace u.g

Thats the way the forum set up rocks :)

Create albums in your profile and upload your pics to them. Then the http links below each picture you use as image links in your posts...shimples :joint:

It's best to keep them to a reasonable size, ie: 500k. You can use ms-paint or similar to resize/compress them. I just save as a jpeg with a bit of compression to get them to a manageable size :)

urban grower
04-03-12, 11:08 PM
still having trouble with uploading pictures

urban grower
04-03-12, 11:23 PM
http://https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/3061/thumbs/466_640x480_.jpg

toooldforthis2
04-03-12, 11:55 PM
Heres what I do Urban Grower.
Copy photos from camera to pc. Resize them (I use 'PIXresizer'..free download.)
Then, I open two THCtalk windows, on one I go to the gallery, top right, 'upload photos', find your photos on the pc, and upload, then process them, and then youll have a little row of thumbnails, and one big photo below. Below that there are 3 boxes, the 3rd box, copy the [img) info. In the other window, go to the thread you want to post your photo in, and paste your img details in the 'Quick reply' box.

Hillbilly
05-03-12, 01:48 AM
420boss has a Diary up already it's in the Diary thread not to hard to find. :) I hope everyone gets the seeds soon or I will have to push the dead lines, as I thought everyone have there seeds by now!

LBN
05-03-12, 03:44 AM
still having trouble with uploading pictures when your in the gallery looking at your picture's whatever one you click on will be showen under and bigger than the rest so scrol down untill you see the 2 or 3 URL address (the letters in the boxs) then click on the last one it should turn blue then hold down CTRL and C then go to the thread you want to put the pic in and hold down CTRL and V it should be it. u can see if it worked by pressing Prevew Post butten. you should
have a look >>>HERE<<< (https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?44887-Gallery-upload-guide-update)
if your sill having no luck PM me and i'll post them for ya...
good luck

Dave
05-03-12, 03:36 PM
I don't have mine yet either Hillbilly. :( When it (one seed? several? I dont even know whats coming LOL) shows up at my safe addy, I can get cracking. I've even devised a way of having small plants in my tent with larger ones :D
I really wanna participate, so don't shut the deadline yet!

Hillbilly
05-03-12, 05:02 PM
I do think the dead line will be pushed back!! (A lot) To many people haven't got the seeds yet. Everyone will get three seeds, I know not enough but at lest it's something, and mostly just for the fun of it and a few POGK seeds :) Reason I decided on a 12/12 comp is to make it as even as I could. Just have fun with them and do your best that's all that matters!!!

Grub
05-03-12, 07:37 PM
Ok, I'm starting to get annoyed with the bloody post service... I've had a couple of PM's from guys who's seeds (WW x Vortex) still haven't arrived even though they were posted a week or so ago.
It seems that it's the 'international post' packages that are missing which I paid extra for, whereas the ones that I just stuck a stamp on have arrived safe and sound in the U.K.

All I can do is apologise to the guys abroad and hope that they turn up safe and sound soon. :(

If your seeds have still not arrived please PM me and I'll do my best to chase it up... Although as they were all sent in the 'regular' post I'm not sure what Royal Mail will be able to do.

Grub
05-03-12, 07:49 PM
Maybe next time you should jump on your private jet and deliver them personally :p

I can't mate, the jet is in for a service.... I'm stuck with just the helicopter for a week or so. :p

up2nogood
05-03-12, 07:50 PM
you missed a few payments on that helicopter you got off me grub.. I will have to get the baliffs out :)

Grub
05-03-12, 07:52 PM
you missed a few payments on that helicopter you got off me grub.. I will have to get the baliffs out :)

Yea sorry about the payments mate... I was skint after buying the Ferrari. :p

up2nogood
05-03-12, 07:52 PM
that will do nicely..

LBN
06-03-12, 04:35 AM
Ok, I'm starting to get annoyed with the bloody post service... I've had a couple of PM's from guys who's seeds (WW x Vortex) still haven't arrived even though they were posted a week or so ago.
It seems that it's the 'international post' packages that are missing which I paid extra for, whereas the ones that I just stuck a stamp on have arrived safe and sound in the U.K.

All I can do is apologise to the guys abroad and hope that they turn up safe and sound soon. :(

If your seeds have still not arrived please PM me and I'll do my best to chase it up... Although as they were all sent in the 'regular' post I'm not sure what Royal Mail will be able to do.

you dont be apologising ya bloody nut, we are getting free seeds and free post and to top it off Grub is after driving 20 miles to post them (twice). apologise fuck sake ya should be getting blow jobs for at lest the next 2 weeks.

thank you Grub and Hillbilly

Hillbilly
06-03-12, 06:00 AM
Thanks LBN, I hope all the seeds shows up soon but looks like the contest deadline, at best will be pushed back if to many don't get the seeds well look at that when it happens.

Grub
06-03-12, 12:42 PM
you dont be apologising ya bloody nut, we are getting free seeds and free post and to top it off Grub is after driving 20 miles to post them (twice). apologise fuck sake ya should be getting blow jobs for at lest the next 2 weeks.

thank you Grub and Hillbilly

Thanks mate. :)
Not sure Mrs Grub would agree about the blow jobs though, but there's no harm in asking. :p

I think I'll pay the extra in future and send every package out recorded delivery. At least then if packages do go missing I'll be able to claim back a few quid.

I can understand now why a lot of seedbanks won't ship abroad.

LBN
06-03-12, 03:03 PM
Thanks mate. :)
Not sure Mrs Grub would agree about the blow jobs though, but there's no harm in asking. :p

I think I'll pay the extra in future and send every package out recorded delivery. At least then if packages do go missing I'll be able to claim back a few quid.

I can understand now why a lot of seedbanks won't ship abroad.

thats why when i sent u my safe address i asked could i pay for my post because i realy dont think you or Hillbilly or any other member that nice enough to give seeds away should have to pay post aswell.
i think it would be a good idea if there was a part in the THC.Talk shop or some PayPal acount so people that wanted to could pay for there post.

Thank you and good luck...

diablo
10-03-12, 12:26 PM
mine havent arived yet and im in the uk? i think im cursed when it comes to getting seeds thats twice mine hve had problems....
well hopefully they will turn up soon, if not then at least i didnt buy them lol.

lil rasta
10-03-12, 12:53 PM
mine are soaking as we speak 1 poped last night afetr 3 days so will check the others later. But do we have to diary them all or just 1? as i have 9 in my current diary, so i could do 1 but i feel bad not showing them all to hillbilly

LBN
10-03-12, 08:04 PM
nice one Lil Rasta what country are you in.

lil rasta
11-03-12, 06:44 PM
england dude

Hillbilly
11-03-12, 06:52 PM
mine are soaking as we speak 1 poped last night afetr 3 days so will check the others later. But do we have to diary them all or just 1? as i have 9 in my current diary, so i could do 1 but i feel bad not showing them all to hillbilly

Great you got them and started, only have to do a diary on one, and if that one is a boy now one will know you switched it for a girl ;) :) I hope "it" does well for you!! Diffidently keep to ten max and I hope all the best with it.

lil rasta
11-03-12, 06:58 PM
cheers hillbilly, im sure i could lose it and find another if its a boy, still only 1 going atm.

wont elt the carbon filter fall on this one :)

lil rasta
11-03-12, 07:00 PM
cheers hillbilly, im sure i could lose it and find another if its a boy, still only 1 going atm.

wont elt the carbon filter fall on this one :)

toooldforthis2
12-03-12, 12:35 AM
My first attempt germed but has so far failed to appear out the coco, after a week. Have put the remaining two into germ tonight.:)

LBN
12-03-12, 05:53 AM
england dude
Thanks...

Has anyone outside of England got them yeat.

Dave
14-03-12, 02:11 AM
im in england, mine haven't turned up. sad times!

can i make a paypal donation to the cause in exchange for some more being sent my way?

Hillbilly
14-03-12, 05:50 AM
I'm starting to get a bit gutted over the seeds not showing up. Not what I had hoped for but life never is lol as they say "keep an upper lip" and I am sure it will sort out in the end. Even if they don't all show up Just have to remember it was for the fun of it and just to see the cross is. So if they don't make it something will be thought of to pick a winner of the POGK seeds something that's fare to all!!

LBN
14-03-12, 08:12 PM
i was really looking forward to them but what can ya do the post office has fucked up.

dopefiend1
14-03-12, 08:24 PM
hoping to get mine popped in the next coupla days..had mad probs with growspace but now i think ill give up my bubbler and go soil with these.

Talpa
17-03-12, 09:36 AM
I'm guessing mine just ain't coming. Shame was looking forward to growing these.

Grub
17-03-12, 10:04 AM
I sent out 2 lots of packets, the first lot (of around 12) arrived safe and sound, but it appears that the 4/5 packets I sent a day or two later (to Ireland, Spain and a couple in the U.K) have gone walkabout.
I don't think that they've been 'found' by anyone as I also posted 2 regular, official letters along with the packs of seeds and they haven't arrived either. So I think they've just been 'lost' in the postal system somewhere.

I'm really gutted that they haven't arrived, sorry guys. :(

lil rasta
17-03-12, 01:57 PM
Thats shit grub, you should moan to them to have look for lost letters seeds arent illegal so you got no worries other than the long drive lol just do it when your next there maybe.

Only 1 of my beans has popped afetr 2 weeks in paper towel so i have given up on the other 2 now and binned them so hopefully my 1 will be a girl

Talpa
17-03-12, 10:08 PM
I sent out 2 lots of packets, the first lot (of around 12) arrived safe and sound, but it appears that the 4/5 packets I sent a day or two later (to Ireland, Spain and a couple in the U.K) have gone walkabout.
I don't think that they've been 'found' by anyone as I also posted 2 regular, official letters along with the packs of seeds and they haven't arrived either. So I think they've just been 'lost' in the postal system somewhere.

I'm really gutted that they haven't arrived, sorry guys. :(

It happens dude. makes it easier to judge those that made it.

LBN
18-03-12, 04:57 AM
no worrys Grub no harm done.
but if no sign next week i'll have to start something else so might not have room for them if they do come later on...

Hillbilly
18-03-12, 05:06 AM
no worrys Grub no harm done.
but if no sign next week i'll have to start something else so might not have room for them if they do come later on...

LOL looks like things went leaf field on this one but as lest we had hopes and dreams for a little lol.

toooldforthis2
18-03-12, 02:00 PM
I have my remaining two in coco now, one emerging. Where are we submitting photos to?

gr33nfingers
19-03-12, 07:44 PM
Nah mine aint turned up either.

Ill have a nosey round my safe house addressees windowsills to see if he has opened the pack and planted them though lol :)

toooldforthis2
20-03-12, 12:16 AM
Two seedlings up and running, day 1:)

For want of anywhere better to put them, the pics are in my 'Care Bear Rides again' diary.

Hillbilly
20-03-12, 03:54 AM
Don't forget to start a Diary!! there wasn't ever a place to put them so just get a diary up!! :)

dopefiend1
21-03-12, 03:10 PM
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?67633-White-widow-X-vortex-12-12-soil-first-diary.

lil rasta
22-03-12, 12:50 AM
So where we putting the entry pics when we get that far hillbilly

Stealthgrower
23-03-12, 02:16 AM
Is this Comp still open for entries? I have just germed 6 plants for my upcoming p.c grow.

LBN
23-03-12, 07:49 AM
Is this Comp still open for entries? I have just germed 6 plants for my upcoming p.c grow.

they have to be Hillbillys WWxV seeds and growen 12/12 from seed...

Hillbilly
17-04-12, 04:30 PM
It's my B-day and I only think three members have started a diary!! So as it's my B-day and so few Diaries have been started I will change the Rules but what, I wont say till I get back today.. PM me if you have a Diary up with a link please!!! I think I know all the Diaries but as I have been busy I haven't kept track of the grow diaries like I would like!!

TIKTOK
17-04-12, 04:42 PM
Big happy birthday hilly:)

toooldforthis2
17-04-12, 10:29 PM
Happy Birthday Hillbilly :)

My two are in my diary, ,Care Bear Rides again'
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?62306-Care-Bear-rides-again!-Further-12-12-adventures&p=1069101991#post1069101991

I was going to do a separate one at the weekend, with the story so far. Ive been away over Easter, so apologies for not doing ti sooner

Talpa
17-04-12, 10:32 PM
It's my B-day and I only think three members have started a diary!! So as it's my B-day and so few Diaries have been started I will change the Rules but what, I wont say till I get back today.. PM me if you have a Diary up with a link please!!! I think I know all the Diaries but as I have been busy I haven't kept track of the grow diaries like I would like!!

Happy Birthday dude, may your bowl be never empty today.

urban grower
17-04-12, 11:04 PM
happy birthday Hillbilly:joint:

Hillbilly
17-04-12, 11:23 PM
I think there's 5 diaries going now over around UK So now I have to Find a good way to work something out I will Be back latter I thought I have it sorted out by now but didn't get home when I thought I was.. LOL I might have a hat pick or something else but I don't have the time I wanted to right now as I have to take back off!!

Goodbuddy
18-04-12, 07:30 AM
Morning Hillbilly,

as suspected my WWxV has let me know that he's got testosterone flowing round his green veins :(

I'm going to keep him going but he'll be taking a back seat in my plans and is going to be put out to pasture for the remainder of his days. :smokie:

TIKTOK
18-04-12, 08:55 AM
I lost one seed, crushed another and the one I finally got into soil turned out to be a geezer....bah. Good luck to all who got a grow started:stoned-smilie:

Hillbilly
18-04-12, 10:46 PM
I have been trying to decide what to do for the contest.. So for the people that got a diary before my B-day a little guessing game, How many grams do the seeds weigh?? If you never got seeds as your not in the UK let me know. When you PM me with how many grams let me know inside or outside of the UK.. Closes with out going over will win 6 POGK fem seeds, Couldn't think of anything better as the WW x V didn't go as I hoped and not everyone started a diary!!

This is for only the ones that started a Diary already!

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/seeds12.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/108763/title/seeds12/cat/500)
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/seeds21.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/108764/title/seeds21/cat/500)

The seeds are POGK X BR and I sorted them just for this,, what a pain that was lol

LBN
19-04-12, 05:03 AM
nice healty looking seeds hillbilly.

i dont think i'll enter your comp a friend of mine has really looked after me with seeds so wont be stuck for a while.

Hillbilly
19-04-12, 06:33 AM
I hope someone enters haven't got one guess yet!! LOL I hate that things went tits up on the WW x V but hope this brings a spark!! I think there is more Diaries then I was thinking, been to busy with other things and that's my fault.. :) So little time so much to do.

HeadBand
19-04-12, 06:59 AM
Damn hillbilly! Nice contest, ill have to enter next time.

lil rasta
19-04-12, 04:54 PM
I hope someone enters haven't got one guess yet!! LOL I hate that things went tits up on the WW x V but hope this brings a spark!! I think there is more Diaries then I was thinking, been to busy with other things and that's my fault.. :) So little time so much to do.

Let me do some maths and ill have a guess

lil rasta
19-04-12, 05:02 PM
ok so after a slight bit of maths i thinks theres about 1000 seeds there so about 22.28g ish :)

BIGCH33S3
20-04-12, 10:02 PM
Whoa almost missed this. I'll have a guess at 38.6grams:D
Very nice looking batch of seeds Hillbilly

Hillbilly
22-04-12, 02:25 AM
Any more guesses from the ones doing a diary on ww x V??? I have three out of 5 come on two more guesses, and we can put this contest to end..

toooldforthis2
22-04-12, 05:44 AM
Ok Hillbilly, I'll have a punt.:)
20.7 grams.

LBN
22-04-12, 03:17 PM
just for the crack i'd say about 70grams...

toooldforthis2
24-04-12, 05:31 AM
2 down, one to go....
Just had to murder the 2nd of my 3 seeds.., so now I am on my last chance, but I think its a male as well ..:(

LBN
24-04-12, 06:02 AM
2 down, one to go....
Just had to murder the 2nd of my 3 seeds.., so now I am on my last chance, but I think its a male as well ..:(

sorry to here that mate, really hope ya get a bit of luck with your last one.
good luck mate...

urban grower
24-04-12, 10:01 AM
al go for 50g if aweright hilly:yeah mate:

lil rasta
24-04-12, 06:49 PM
only 1 to go

Hillbilly
28-04-12, 11:55 PM
Ok Hillbilly, I'll have a punt.:)
20.7 grams.

And the winner is toooldforthis2, it was only 12.8 grams Thanks everyone that tried and sorry for taking so long getting this done just been so darn busy this week.

toooldforthis2
29-04-12, 12:10 PM
wooooo awesome :)) Many thanks Hillbilly :)

trumptummy
29-04-12, 02:21 PM
I'm confused, what is this competition?

Grub
29-04-12, 02:26 PM
Congrats toooldforthis2, the seeds will be on their way tomorrow. :)

up2nogood
29-04-12, 02:29 PM
I'm confused, what is this competition?

expect your 1000 post award in a few secs :)

trumptummy
29-04-12, 03:21 PM
expect your 1000 post award in a few secs :)

Hoo-rah! :gulp: :bong: :pissed:

I still don't have a clue what the competition is though.

Hillbilly
30-04-12, 02:16 AM
Well TBH it was a messed up comp. so it's good you don't know what it was about as it's all over and, wont try that comp again.

toooldforthis2
01-05-12, 10:38 PM
Hooray!
Finally, at day 41 from germing, I can confirm that my last remaining WWxV seedling is a girl.
God thats taken forever!. Shes had a bit of a rough time, but I finally repotted her last night, and she looks good to go.
Bit tortuous though...all kinds of weird bends in her :)
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/2947/2012-05-06_002.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/109703/title/2012-05-06-002/cat/2947)

Hillbilly
02-05-12, 03:16 AM
Great news!! hope she will turn out well!!!

BIGCH33S3
02-05-12, 09:36 AM
Top result TOFT happy days bro.
I decided as the comp bit was finished to put mine on a little veg cycle with some other babies I have.
Hope you don't mind Hilly:)
I've got a really good feeling it's a she and the buds on Urban Growers in his diary look tasty.
If it does turn out to be a boy then i'll just milk it for pollen:D
All the best my brothers:smokie:

Hillbilly
02-05-12, 03:28 PM
I hope it is a girl and she will be as good as I hope!!!!

toooldforthis2
04-05-12, 04:58 PM
Recieved my prize Hillbilly, very many thanks.:)
Cheers to postmaster Grub too~~~

urban grower
04-05-12, 07:50 PM
well done TFT happy growing m8,,,
@bigch33s3.. took a cheeky little cuttin off
of my wwxv gonna do a proper job on her
not to keen on 12/12 from seed hope ya get a girl trooper
awe the best U.G