PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmm breakfast burritos.

Emz
16-07-07, 04:57 PM
I know this american woman who lives in the UK and went to stay with her and her hubby one weekend. She weighs over 500lbs so you just know she's a shit hot cook.

Anyways she cooked me something she calls a breakfast burrito which I just think is the most munch beating food ever (I don't have it often like once every couple of months coz it's just heartattack on a plate) but I thought I'd share it with you guys incase you wanna try it.

You will need

Red onion
Normal onion (wtf are they called?)
Bacon (chopped up)
Sausage meat (optional, i like it better without)
Eggs
Big tortilla wraps
Loadsa cheese.

Basically you chop up the onions and fry them with the bacon (and sauage meat if you're having it) when thats done add some eggs and mix them around till they're nearly cooked, then add LOADS of cheese and mix it all in till its melted and the eggs are cooked.

Nuke the wraps in the microwave until they're just warm then spoon the mixture into the middle of them, wrap, add tom sauce and you're done.

Mmmm warning though, this has like a bajillion calories.

Bitterfly
16-07-07, 04:59 PM
hahahahhaah yeah that sounds as if my arteries would be blocked up once and for all!!!

does sound damn good though :p

Emz
16-07-07, 05:01 PM
I'm making it for tea tonight. My fella has been asking me to do it for like 3 months now. haha Mmmm get the ambulence on standby! I'm coming to heaven but I'm going to do it with a smile on my face :D

Sappo
16-07-07, 05:02 PM
Americans are crazy when it comes to food. Did anyone see that piece in the paper about what elvis used to eat... FUCK ME!!!!!

Bitterfly
16-07-07, 05:03 PM
maybes you should take a bunch of aspirins (or is it penecillin that thins yer blood?) beforehand!!!

Mum
16-07-07, 05:04 PM
Just make it without the cheese and it'll be relatively healthy....
You should see the omelette I just made, four eggs and half a pack of ham? I think so! :D

Sappo
16-07-07, 05:05 PM
Just make it without the cheese and it'll be relatively healthy....
You should see the omelette I just made, four eggs and half a pack of ham? I think so! :D

My omlette's never turn out right :(

lewiboy
16-07-07, 05:06 PM
sounds lurvrly, gonna try them next week after shopping.

BTW Thaey are called white onions.

lkdj2003
16-07-07, 05:11 PM
Fuck me that has made my stomach rumble, that sounds mouth watering. Any food thats fatty or not good for you is good in my books, so much more tasty.. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif
Emz can we all come to your tonight!?! :joint: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

WTL
16-07-07, 05:12 PM
Mmmmmmmm that sounds lush Emz, going to be trying that one very soon.

Emz
16-07-07, 05:14 PM
Hahaha sure sure :) You'll have to beat my greedy fella though before he scoffs the lot and my leftovers! Hes been hard at work all day so he's going to be a hungry boy LOL

And mum, it just aint the same without the cheese :P

lkdj2003
16-07-07, 05:19 PM
Hahaha sure sure :) You'll have to beat my greedy fella though before he scoffs the lot and my leftovers! Hes been hard at work all day so he's going to be a hungry boy LOL

And mum, it just aint the same without the cheese :P

Hehehe, in that case i let the poor chap have it all. Maybe next time hey. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

I bet that smells out of this world when it's cooking?

Cha-Cha Chong
16-07-07, 05:34 PM
Mmmmmmmm that sounds lush Emz, going to be trying that one very soon.

Woohoo, you can cook it though babes!

Emz
16-07-07, 05:58 PM
It smells ace, it also tastes ace. Munching on one now :D

lewiboy
16-07-07, 06:01 PM
what about a recipie thread, emz can go in there first.

octo
16-07-07, 06:18 PM
lol people eat those like every day here, they sell them at alot of fast food places too.

lewiboy
16-07-07, 06:34 PM
You in the u.s octo.

Only ask because I found a site the other day that ships seeds to the u.s if your interested mate