PDA

View Full Version : I was off my head ! help ?

brutank
09-02-12, 01:55 PM
As some of you know im growing taiwanese wild grown plants .

My dad brought me some of the stuff last night , It wasn't liek stuf Ive seen before.

It was moist , had seeds in it and included leaves etc...

he said the dealer he uses has a different tactic where he gets all the plant buds and leaves , puts it in a bag and leaves it under a stone for about 6 months - 12 months ...

It didnt smell much and didnt taste strong , as ive been smoking for around 3 years now.

5 minutes later my eye lids went heavy , mouth tingled then went num , I was giggling but then ym heart rate was SUPER fast.

I started feeling really Dizzy and went to sleep at 8pm and woke up at 4am.

I honestly thought I was having a stroke or something I was monged out !

Now Ive had 3 or 4 J's in a row before and got monged ... but all this was after 1 spliff and Ive never had that affect before ....

Could it be because its good stuff or something sound wrong ?

Tabbatha
09-02-12, 02:00 PM
That's known in the industry as "copping a whitey" :D

Given your age that's what it sounds like to me. Not seratonin syndrome. Nothing to worry about but it feels liks shit!

When I'm smoking weed it's a 24/7 thing for me. Even after 25yrs of being a heavy smoker I still cop the occasional whitey in the mornings.. especially if it's on an empty stomach.

Not a health concern, though.

:)

brutank
09-02-12, 02:01 PM
Cheers :) , I did have an empty stomach and did only have 4 hours sleep night before , But ive had a whitey and been sick before , but this was unreal ! Felt like a horrible hang over after 20 minutes or so

Tabbatha
09-02-12, 02:04 PM
Yeh I know exactly what you mean. And having only 4hrs sleep and an empty stomach pretty much seals it for me.

Tabba's top tip for getting it over with quickly is to drink a can of sugary fluid really quickly.. like a can of coke.. and you'll be surprised how quickly you recover from the whitey.

:)

brutank
09-02-12, 02:05 PM
Cheers matey ! :)

looking forward to cropping the stuff myself :)

Tabbatha
09-02-12, 02:15 PM
Happy whitey's :D

carpetburn
09-02-12, 08:20 PM
i want a whitey
http://bestsmileys.com/sad/10.gif

RastaMouse22
10-02-12, 10:00 AM
i want a whitey
http://bestsmileys.com/sad/10.gif

Me 2 :( wish I had enough weed to whitey lol

With the hangover part mate think it could be a rouge seed that you missed and never realised.. I notice if there are seeds in my bud and there is a rouge.. I get a fat headache as well as being stoned not good.. It also happens to me if there is abit of twig in there but not always..

With the rest either a whitey (sounds it) or damn that's some goooood shit lol

budbud007
10-02-12, 02:57 PM
Tabba's top tip for getting it over with quickly is to drink a can of sugary fluid really quickly.. like a can of coke.. and you'll be surprised how quickly you recover from the whitey.

best addvise that!. you need a sugar rush when having a whitey so anything with high sugar content,as a tattooist i carry glucose sachets,mix with water and bobs ya uncle instant sugar hit ;)

brutank
10-02-12, 03:46 PM
haha my girlfriend is diabetic so I do have alot of glucose sachets around !

budbud007
10-02-12, 04:04 PM

nothing better ;)

TC-UP
10-02-12, 04:20 PM
On a similar line.
S friend and I spent about 3 months bumming around France about 30 years ago, ee had asked this bird if she could get us something to smoke. Pretty good fun when we didn't speak French and she only knew a few words of English. After a while she turned up with this stuff that just looked like a bit of really tight rope. We tried to politely tell her to luck off as we were not mugs. Then she rolled one joint that monged all 3 of us. Needles to say we bought the lot.
Haven't seen anything like it since, but wish I could. And I have tried looking lol

TC-UP

Tabbatha
10-02-12, 04:24 PM
best addvise that!. you need a sugar rush when having a whitey so anything with high sugar content,as a tattooist i carry glucose sachets,mix with water and bobs ya uncle instant sugar hit ;) You know that.

OR the alternative is hugging the floor for an hour while you travel beyond the void and back again :D

SOLVED!! :D

brutank
10-02-12, 05:44 PM
an hour ? it last HOURS for me ! haha , then after it felt like I had a hang over and that my face was hit by a train : /

VMAX
10-02-12, 05:51 PM
OR the alternative is hugging the floor for an hour while you travel beyond the void and back again :D

aarrhh, the memories!

Tabbatha
10-02-12, 05:54 PM
an hour ? it last HOURS for me ! haha , then after it felt like I had a hang over and that my face was hit by a train : /

What can I say fella.. it's been 20yrs since I was your age copping my first whitey.. these days I guess I've built up a tolerance to whiteys too :D

Azerbanphal
10-02-12, 06:13 PM
sounds like my kind of Dad :) Wanna swap?

The Lost Soul
10-02-12, 06:58 PM
.....but the coldness of the porcelain feels so comforting.......

brutank
11-02-12, 01:14 PM
aaaah ! Taiwanese weed is EVIL !

Tabbatha
11-02-12, 02:04 PM
.....but the coldness of the porcelain feels so comforting.......
Have to say you do ave a point there.. nothign QUITE like it is there.

aaaah ! Taiwanese weed is EVIL !

Lightweight

:D

brutank
11-02-12, 03:00 PM
Lightweight

:D

no, thats the devils grass ! im telling you ! haha

Tabbatha
11-02-12, 03:02 PM
Lol..

Just wait til you start growing your own super strains... we'll know when that happens because you'll be off of the forum for 3 weeks ;)

brutank
11-02-12, 03:03 PM
Haha ! we shall see ;)