PDA

View Full Version : strange new growth!!

LAL
17-07-07, 02:30 PM
i updated the bears diary with a few pics,, theres a few probs which need ironing out......can someone give me a bit of advice please!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?t=567

Growz
17-07-07, 02:36 PM
what advice are you looking for m8 i mean whats up i just had a look and they look ok to me i would get the light an inch or 2 closer but apart from that everything looks fine

LAL
17-07-07, 02:38 PM
its the really crinkly plasticy new leaves that have form,,, two of them are proper spasticated!!! i started them on 12/12 in my grow and gave em to my mate, and was advised to go back to 18/6 to veg em out,,, is this a sign of stress.... just wondering if ne1 has heard of this happening,,, can u not see the spastic leaves forming on one of the pics!

Growz
17-07-07, 02:41 PM
aye m8 i seen that but its not to worry m8 some plants do that it must be the genetics or something i have one that has a few deformed lesves aswell m8 but i havent had any probs with min just grow it out m8 and if it starts going all fecked just take the leaves off

Bitterfly
17-07-07, 02:42 PM
mate i really wouldnt worry, yeah you can get deformed leaves now and again.

some clones i have had had the most bizzare leaves you could imagine, but the still grew fine in the end!

LAL
17-07-07, 02:43 PM
cheers lewy, bitter, just wanted a bit of reassurance,,, they are really motoring on in there!!!! hopefully theyl sort emselves out!!!

Jameo
17-07-07, 02:59 PM
I'm sure their fine dude, just wondering what soil you have then planted in?

LAL
17-07-07, 04:01 PM
yea the soil is a bit shitty, just bandq multi purpose,,, shouldnt cause any major probs,,, a few of the plants are in perfect health, really accelerating in the same soil.....