PDA

View Full Version : Did I had an heart attack? and i'm still panic

amirjochenberg
03-03-12, 01:16 PM
First, sorry for my english.

a week ago i've smoked pot and got panic (I started to smoke a half year ago, once a week and a half - and sometimes I feel panic). but in this time i had very panic, and it get to a situation that i felt "waves" in all my body and i felt my hearts beating and it was very fast (actually i felt it before but in this case it was stronger and faster). and then, I had to a few seconds very very fast heart beating and a wired and paing feeling in all my body for a second and like a pain wave to my head, and I thought i'm going to die.
now, in this weekend when I ran in gym (i'm not in capacity at all, i've started to run two weeks ago) I felt after a minute of running some pain in the heart, that stopped after minutes of stop running. the problem here, is that i rembmer all the times when i weren't in capacity and i've started to run - I had some pain in the chest but I don't rembmer if I had pain in the heart (I don't think so...). In long sprints I do rembmer some heart pains for a minute when I was not in capacity... and because all his situation i am very paniced in this last week, and today it very bad. from the morning, i panic that i have some pain in the heart and that i'm going to be paranoid all my life...
how I stop this paranoid and did I have a heart attack? (a little)?
maybe if I will go ECO-Heart and E.C.G. and they will check and see that's all is allright, the panic will be over? i don't know if the panic goes my heart this wierd feeling today, or if the heart attack (if happened) goes me panic because my pain and the wierd feeling i have in the heart since the morning today (and the pain when i run).

Grub
03-03-12, 01:17 PM
Only one thread needed on the same subject mate.