PDA

View Full Version : Hate to let things go to waste, so should I SOG???

gecko82
05-03-12, 07:03 PM
Ok so I decided to get myself a nice selection of cheese's for this year's grows. Indoor's and garden, Keep mother's in greenhouse and bud half dozen in my m2 tent. My friends green with envy that I didn't run out of weed all last year, and after visiting me with the begging bowl one more than once decided to listen to my voice of reason an invest in their on grow kit's. I even offered to supply their first cuttings an could choose any strain they wanted from the 7 different types of cheese. They instantly chose my Strawberry Cheesecake. So I took a load of cutting's (can't say how many... forum rules) 100% success an all clones are alive an thriving. There have been more than quite a few raids in my area recently and my friends have lost their nerve an are now waiting till the area is quiet again before starting their grows, so now I'm left with all these wonderfull clones and no home's for them! I hate to be wastefull with time and money so I'm half tempted to leave them in veg for another week or 2 then flip them, like I said I cant say how many cos I'd be breaking forum rule's 7 times over. The plants are only 3-4 inchs high at the moment an small pots under a 400w daulspec in a m2 tent. Should I just stick my 600w in a flip them now or wait another week or so? I'd prefer to do it now as it's a bit of a pain in the ass to be fair! Need space for my yummy mummys.
What do you all think. Should I just bin the majority of them or try a SOG. I'd like to say I'v done it, at least once! Or should I just stick to what I know over sulk for a few days over the loss of all my sweet lil'cuttings??