PDA

View Full Version : improvised soultion

Burzumoza
06-03-12, 08:24 PM
can u make ur own bubblebags or anyone know a method u can use household items to do the same job?

TheRealFeanor
06-03-12, 11:10 PM
If anywhere would know, and give you a visual guide on how to do it, YouTube would be my first stop. Just type in 'Homemade bubblebags' and see what comes up. Or similarly try google.

TRF

dank
07-03-12, 02:31 PM
Just search the net for 25-20 micron screen material.... Find a cheap/old tent

Then get ya moms sowing machine out, i dont see why this wont work?

You would have to make a work bag also

Sent from my mind telepathically......... ;)

Strider
07-03-12, 02:48 PM
Art/Print store = printing screens in various microns, past that point if you can't make a set of bag out of them you're beyond helping :P

Master Poet
07-03-12, 02:50 PM
You can pick up bubblebags very cheaply these days just take a look on ebay, not just the original bubble bags but there are plenty of cheapo immitations.

dank
07-03-12, 03:07 PM
I paid £30 for 5 bag set off ebay and they are a load of wank

Get hardly fuck all from them, but then if i pour the same water through my mates bag i get loads

Dont know how this can happen. Must be cheap screen on them???

Sent from my mind telepathically......... ;)

Goodbuddy
07-03-12, 05:35 PM
You don't really need bubble bags to make hash, they just help to filter out the different grades of hash that's produced and capture more of the thc.

I've done it successfully using just 2 big, clean, plastic buckets, bags of ice-cubes, a colander, a seive and trim.

Give it a good mash up, but not too vigorous then take out the trim by hand and squeeze it out. Keeping it back for a second go later if you want. Pour the water through a colander and then a sieve (like a flour sieve) to capture any stray greenery. Then let the water settle for several hours.

You can then carefully syphon off the water until you are left with the 'sandy' thc in the bottom plus a little water. It's up to you then whether you want to use say a coffee filter to drain the remaining water away leaving a more 'slatey' hash, or simmer it off to give a more 'squidgy' hash. Scrape out the goodies and leave it to fully dry a bit more. Then you can either press/iron the hash or work into balls, et voila.

It may not be as pure as bubble bag filtered hash, but it does the job quick and easy and cheaply :)