PDA

View Full Version : grow bloom micro

gbomb
07-03-12, 08:39 AM
a mate of mine has asked me how to use the nutes he just bought (advanced nutrients grow,bloom,micro).
as i dont use 3 part nutes i looked on the a.v website and as far as i can work out you use all 3 together at once changing the ratio's as you go into bloom is this right.
the thing is it's his first grow so i would like to see him succeed anyone use thesecan help?.

Bobby Digital
07-03-12, 08:59 AM
yes at different time you use different amounts, so for full veg something like 15/10/5 grow/micro/bloom and for full bloom something like 5/10/15 grow/micro/bloom... you should have got a feeding chart with the nutes? if not you will need to download one for ya mate.

3 part gives you alot of control over what you feed them, its good stuff imo

gbomb
07-03-12, 09:30 AM
will see if i can download a feeding chart many thanks.

gbomb
07-03-12, 10:38 AM
been to the a.v site but they dont seem to have a chart for grow/micro/bloom. told the pratt to buy sensi, when i went to see him he had grow and micro but no bloom and was feeding just the two parts thinking he didnt need the bloom till he was in flower so i put him straight but i didnt know the ratio's he needs to use.

motherhugger
19-03-12, 04:16 PM
a mate of mine has asked me how to use the nutes he just bought (advanced nutrients grow,bloom,micro).
as i dont use 3 part nutes i looked on the a.v website and as far as i can work out you use all 3 together at once changing the ratio's as you go into bloom is this right.
the thing is it's his first grow so i would like to see him succeed anyone use thesecan help?.

Yes, that's what you have to do with the AN 3-part nutrients. Personally, I like this more than other nutrients because I can adjust the ratios a bit, if I want to see what might happen.

Much more flexible for me and much more helpful in tweaking grows.

good luck!

Bobby Digital
19-03-12, 06:27 PM
ye its good for tailoring to the needs of a plant