PDA

View Full Version : Flipping the OGRE

crispypancakes
08-03-12, 02:14 PM
So heres some photos of the OGRE, should I flip it now or wait a while longer? I'm not too sure, I know its around 70% you should flip it but I'm thinking this is ready, anyone gonna take the plunge and give me the advice I want to hear... :)

One of the pics is a little yellow, thats the light, the leaves are a deep green.

Grub
08-03-12, 02:19 PM
The plants can double or even triple in size after flipping to 12/12 mate depending on the strain, so if you don't have much height to play with I'd bear that in mind.

If she were mine she'd have been flipped already.

Sweet bush you have there fella. :)

flip
08-03-12, 02:36 PM
Hi mate.

I'd think about flipping now.....
Continue to train for the next week or so...when stretch starts to slow,training can stop.
If you stop the training too soon,they'll get too tall.
Goodluck with the rest of it dude.

crispypancakes
08-03-12, 04:04 PM
Sweet bush you have there fella

muchas gracias, been on those plants like a motherbitch trying to follow many awesome Scrog diaries and advice. can't believe how rewarding the Scrog is, it's seriously relaxing as well.

If you stop the training too soon,they'll get too tall.
Goodluck with the rest of it dude.

cheers Flip, this is a snails pace strain it seems so I can't see there being any issues with that but i'll be training it for that week you say at least.

crispypancakes
08-03-12, 07:18 PM
so thats the OGRE flipped now, 12/12 roll on the first week of May!

crispypancakes
11-03-12, 10:00 PM
Stripped out a lot of the under canopy last night, checked on them tonight and they seem to have benefited a lot from it. It seems the one plant at the back had been fractured at the first top point which explains why this area was a little more sparse than the rest of the screen.

All in all pretty happy with the result so far. Will put up some more pictures in a couple of days or so.

Still doing a little training here and there, but it's mostly even.