PDA

View Full Version : Help Me. How can i breed auto fem seeds?

dwm-toke
09-03-12, 06:06 PM
would somebody be kind enough to tell me the simplest steps for me to make me on stsh of auto fem seeds:gulp:

Mr ukthc
09-03-12, 11:57 PM
Buy a load of regular (non fem) auto seeds and let nature take it's course.

jimmi420
10-03-12, 02:07 PM
You gotta force your female plant in flower to grow male pollen sacks their are 2 ways to do this the way im explaining here has a 99.9 percent female success rate , when your plant starts to flower get a colloidal silver in a spray bottle and spray your plants daily until you see male pollen sacks develop around 2 weeks ,after the balls have swelled like ballons and are ready to pop when the leaves protecting the balls start to crack , you collect them , these sacks are full of female pollen ,put them in a cool dry place for a week to dry, then you can cut them open to get the pollen , use this pollen to pollinate another female and this will produce 99.9 percent fem beans , you can also cross diff fem plants like this .
A few things to remember when doing this , make sure you spray your plant with a strong enough colloidal sivler spray of at least 30 ppm of silver, spray your plant every were and thoroughly were you want it to turn out male sacks , spray at least once a day from when you switch to 12/12 or the very very early signs of flower if your using auto`s , it may be best to start spraying an auto from the first sign of preflowers as you dont want them budding but turning male pollen sacks out , some strains may take over 3 weeks before you see sacks.
You can make your own colloidal silver by getting a 9volt battery some pure silver or pure silver coins , it gotta be pure , 2 crocadile clips and some wire , connect the wire to the clips and then one the each positive and negative connection , drop these in some distilled water over night and in the morning you should have silver floating on top this is colloidal silver spray or simpler goto amazon or ebay and type in colloidal silver 40ppm its not cheap , you cant smoke the bud thats been sprayed this way as its well harmfull to your health .Also always clean out your room good and proper after if your gonna grow weed in their .good luck man

Mr ukthc
10-03-12, 03:08 PM
^^^^^Great post fella, really got me intrested in giving it a go myself now^^^^^

jimmi420
10-03-12, 03:19 PM
Cheers m8 , its guarenteed for normal seeds the hardest way with auto`s is judging when to start giving them the silver before they start budding were as with normal seeds as soon as you switch to 12/12 you start spraying , thats why i put its better to start giving early with auto`s rather than too l8 .

TheCandyManCan
10-03-12, 04:26 PM
Yeah colloidal silver is the way to go and a piece of piss to make up.

I made some up last year for Auto AK47 seeds and started the spraying as soon as pistils were visible.

Hillbilly
11-03-12, 07:13 PM
C.S. is cheep and easy to make and just takes time spraying the plant you want to turn every day till it's full of ripe bananas!!!

dwm-toke
14-03-12, 05:38 AM
how about breeding just fems?

dwm-toke
17-03-12, 03:16 PM
thanks man very good insight...

jimmi420
17-03-12, 03:19 PM
Thats what ive explained above , breeding just fems seeds , read back im sure it will sink in

Mr Pothead
23-03-12, 11:45 AM
Great jimmi420
This will help on my next venture
Peace fella

old skool toker
23-03-12, 12:00 PM
great advice there yet again jimmi420..........maybe you need to do a thread and give that baby a sticky...............lmao pothead1,your gonna need a bigger house to fit all your plans in...

Mr Pothead
23-03-12, 12:20 PM
Haha old skool, ill wait until the trifles done before I do that, struggling for room as it is, only got 5 in there

dwm-toke
25-03-12, 03:43 AM
offcourse A++ mate

Hillbilly
25-03-12, 04:59 AM
I am just waiting to chop so I can get on with other things LOL

elby
30-03-12, 02:17 AM
Rather than spraying the whole plant with colloidal silver, you can just spray the one 'branch' to get the same results - after seed extraction then use the plant (minus the sprayed branch!) for hash or oil - win, win situation!

jimmi420
30-03-12, 12:23 PM
Rather than spraying the whole plant with colloidal silver, you can just spray the one 'branch' to get the same results - after seed extraction then use the plant (minus the sprayed branch!) for hash or oil - win, win situation!
Your not wrong i read some people just spray the bottom half of their plant collect the pollen pods and chop all the silver sprayed bit of and still smoke the top half , you gotta be carefull though not to CS on the bit your smoking.

skunktastic
30-03-12, 12:27 PM
you can use sts spray from a garden centre too apparently- they sell it for (i may have made this up) controlling the sideways branching of bonsais lol