PDA

View Full Version : take a minute to think of those trapped in thailand

robinho
30-11-08, 05:11 AM
i know with other world events going on right now that certain ones can be left out or ignored which i believe is wrong. i currently have a friend out in thailand who has married a thai lady and as luck would (or wouldn't) have it she was not in a good way when he went out to see her for a couple of weeks.

so with all of the events going on in the world and impending consumer hell, sorry kids i mean christmas. its easy to forget the human costs in such circumstances. NOW when i say friend in thailand i may have exagerated a little, what i meant to say was colleague. colleague who i have been covering night shifts for for over two weeks now and tonight was the last of those nights until these stupid hippy middle class thai fucks went and blockaded the airport. i'm sleep deprived, sick to the back teeth of happy and merry pissed up pensioners and worst of all i'm gonna miss the mnchester derby tomorrow so i can sleep all day and come back to work again until this shit is sorted.

why would thailand do this to a man city fan? is this a vendetta by those who hate thaksin shinawatra, some kind of proxy attack. whatever it is i find it in hugely poor taste.

and as i'm working in the evening i cant even watch match of the day 2 so once again thailand thanks a bunch (except the women)

any messages of condolance are much appreciated, robinho

Manny
30-11-08, 09:43 AM
Bummer.Look at the positives though robinho,ur doing a good thing for somebody else & what goes around comes around...............eventually:D

Dredlock
30-11-08, 09:52 AM
Bummer.Look at the positives though robinho,ur doing a good thing for somebody else & what goes around comes around...............eventually:D

yeah agreed :) so grit your teeth beare down and roll another :)

Mr_Bimble
02-12-08, 06:58 PM
Unless your stuck in Thailand where it could get you banged up for a long time...

robinho
03-12-08, 04:57 AM
breaking news, thailand forgiven.

city were shit and i blagged one of the foreign workers to take a couple of shifts off my hands so have reversed my position of embargo and hatred for the nation of thailand. peace and love, robinho

crazyfool*
03-12-08, 06:45 PM
caralho mano, c ta pirando , com sĂ©rias tendĂȘncias deprecivas!