PDA

View Full Version : ferreting & shooting

THOMAS CHONG
30-11-08, 01:37 PM
hello peeps i like to do a bit ferreting and shooting well its a must as this is my job lol * i love my job*
i have 8 ferrets 1 springer spaniel that works alongside my ferrets, i use my ferrets to bolt rabbits, rats, and foxes wher ther will be a net to cach wat ever bolts normaly rabbits and rats but the acasional fox, The fox gets shot, rabbits and rats the dog and me finish,
does anybody else do any hunting at all i would love to hear some hunting stories cheers tombong.

moto_rider
30-11-08, 04:56 PM
hi mate i used to go out with ferrets and lurchers all the time just do a bit of lamping with the air rifle for rabbits these days though would love to get back n to it proper but theres not much round here

kiby
30-11-08, 05:13 PM
Out All The Time Love To Fish Shoot Pigeons Lamp A Lot Its A Great Life

THOMAS CHONG
30-11-08, 06:02 PM

veeeery nice m8, looks like the dog will be kushdy for food:drool: saying that u aswell prob,
cheers m8 TOMBONG

catman
30-11-08, 06:28 PM

Same here but, I dont get out as much these days as i used to also , I have lost a few permissions around by me due to the farmers selling up.

ONEEYE82
30-11-08, 09:43 PM
im always hunting of some kind !! i lost my eye hunting deer a couple of years back !!! why we was lamping with the lurchers !! but im out most weekends with the ferrets and my old mans gos hawk beats laying nets !!

i only go fishing in the summer really !! " warm weather fisher man lol "
oh yeah i love shooting aswell !! see if this pic works VVVVV

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/oneeye82/GOSHAWK010.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/oneeye82/morningshooting004.jpg

THOMAS CHONG
30-11-08, 09:54 PM
im always hunting of some kind !! i lost my eye hunting deer a couple of years back !!! why we was lamping with the lurchers !! but im out most weekends with the ferrets and my old mans gos hawk beats laying nets !!

i only go fishing in the summer really !! " warm weather fisher man lol "
oh yeah i love shooting aswell !! see if this pic works VVVVV

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/oneeye82/GOSHAWK010.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/oneeye82/morningshooting004.jpg

veeeery nice pics m8, i must disagre about the nets though, ill dig up some pics of the ferrets and the spaniel cheers tombong

kiby
30-11-08, 10:14 PM
any you lads members of the moochers web site

ONEEYE82
30-11-08, 11:01 PM
veeeery nice pics m8, i must disagre about the nets though, ill dig up some pics of the ferrets and the spaniel cheers tombong

yeah cool

nar whats it like ??hunting forums ,,, they seem all really clicky if you know what i mean ?!!!

THOMAS CHONG
30-11-08, 11:18 PM

na m8 whats it like, we must all meet up and go ferreting 1 time,
cheers tombong:weed:

jobby2812
01-12-08, 01:37 AM
I used to do game keeping a few years back (we won't say how many). I can remember a few good places when I done it near Charlbury. One used to be an old oak tree in the middle of a deer paddock. Well I say paddock it was within the deer fence that ran for miles. Anyway it was a lone tree with loads of space and a good 60 yards to the deer fence. I had 1 good ferret out of three. He knew if there was a rabbit down under the tree. He would never come out till he heard a shot. I had many a rabbit out of their.

The other story I have from Charlbury was on the estate a rubbish tip. Only a small private one. Deer carcasses plus house hold rubbish was thrown on the tip. There used to be thousands and I mean thousands of rats living in this tip. A lad who helped out from time to time put an old deer high chair up to shot the rats. For a good 3 weeks before I started he was shooting a good 50-60 rat's in a few hours. I then carried on for another 3-4 weeks shooting 50-60 rats in a few hours before they really started to wise up.

I don't go out shooting any more. I had a close call (and I mean close) one day with a shooting partner and a 12 gauge shotgun. I ended up only 6 inches away from the end of the barrel, wrong side at that to when it went off. I then gradually lost interest and places to shoot after I left that job.

I still do a bit of fishing when I get the chance. I used to do coarse fishing until a few years back. I then got into sea fishing and gave up most of my coarse kit. I wish I had kept that now. I only get to go sea fishing about 2-3 times a year if I am lucky now. Still when the kids get bigger I can have the excuse of taking them out for the day.

And that was only supposed to be a quick reply.:joint:

jobby2812
01-12-08, 01:48 AM
Here's a couple of fish I have caught. First is a dogfish and the second is a bass:

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/667/medium/Dog_fish.JPG

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/667/medium/P1010023.JPG

kiby
01-12-08, 01:24 PM
na m8 whats it like, we must all meet up and go ferreting 1 time,
cheers tombong:weed:

its a good site can be a bit of fun on a night when not a lot to do you have to be nominated on so any you lads want to have a go let me no:guitar:

THOMAS CHONG
01-12-08, 10:02 PM
hears are my hobs they are very good workers indeed the poley actualy retreives rabbits beleive it or not hear they are ill post some pics of the gills tomoz,
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/two_hobs.JPG
and this is BRANSTON hes the one who retreives,
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/branston.JPG
cheers more to come soon,
TOMBONG;)

ONEEYE82
02-12-08, 01:39 AM
hears are my hobs they are very good workers indeed the poley actualy retreives rabbits beleive it or not hear they are ill post some pics of the gills tomoz,
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/two_hobs.JPG
and this is BRANSTON hes the one who retreives,
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/branston.JPG
cheers more to come soon,
TOMBONG;)

nice !!! there massive we have 3 gills there alot smaller than your hobs probley a 1/4 of the size ,,, but they do the jobb sound they bolt plenty for us !!!

kiby
02-12-08, 06:54 PM
they look the biz m8

THOMAS CHONG
26-12-08, 01:40 PM
well i just thought i would let you all know my dog ferret "BRANSTON" is dying of old age thisso upseting as he is my best tamest ferret he is the poll cat in the pics above ime so gutted right now, i dont think ther will be another like him ERRRRRRR GUTTED.
TOM:furious::mad:

ONEEYE82
26-12-08, 03:33 PM
sorry to hear that mate !!!

dekay
27-12-08, 01:55 AM
I done a fair bit o clay pigeon shooting but we allowed to shoot the rabbits/pests too. I also bin out wi lurchers, terriers a fair bit fer rabbits/rats but I dont like the final twist as it were or when me mate cuts the heads of a rabbit n gives it to dog to eat whole. Not squemish that much but would much rather see the person who grassed me get knecked than a rabbit.

syanlar
27-12-08, 09:26 AM
Not good news mate, but that's life unfortunately. All good things come to an end eventually. At least it's of old age and nothing else. He has had a good life by the sounds of things.

THOMAS CHONG
27-12-08, 10:27 AM
ive just been and checked on my boy and hes gone (passed away) so later i will be digging his last resting place next to wher he worked, thanks for the comments guys TOMBONG

THOMAS CHONG
17-01-09, 07:29 PM
hello peeps 4got about this thred, went out with marininlondon a couple of weeks ago and got 4 bunnys and 4 got away errrrr,
Anyway we are going again on monday so hopefully get a few more this time as i no martininlondon loves a nice stew (caseroll) so fingers crossed for us cheers TOMBONG,

we might even find a nice spot for an outdoor grow cheers
TOM

greendog
17-01-09, 08:13 PM
hi guys, when i was younger and an idiot, i used to chase deer and anything that moved in the woods with an american bulldog, unfortunately he died last year. we only ever caught one and the dog destroyed it totally (he weighed nearly 13 stone) I was so sick - threw my guts up everywhere and felt so sorry for the deer, i went home and came back with a shovel to bury it, but the dog loved it!

R I P Dredd :kill:

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/dredd3.JPG

THOMAS CHONG
17-01-09, 08:36 PM
ahhhh sory to hear about your dog fella, i must say though hunting deer with a bull dog ime not into, i think deer should be shot with a heart shot so it dies quickely and painless, i only use a dog (spaniel) to bolt rabbits from bush and to wach over nets and maybe hold the rabbit untill i can get to him,
I sertanly wouldent of burried it the meat from deer (venasent) is very exspensive and very nice tasty bit of meat,
cheers TOMBONG.

greendog
17-01-09, 08:52 PM
ahhhh sory to hear about your dog fella, i must say though hunting deer with a bull dog ime not into, i think deer should be shot with a heart shot so it dies quickely and painless, i only use a dog (spaniel) to bolt rabbits from bush and to wach over nets and maybe hold the rabbit untill i can get to him,
I sertanly wouldent of burried it the meat from deer (venasent) is very exspensive and very nice tasty bit of meat,
cheers TOMBONG.

Ha! now i know that, my dad went nuts - he loves venison! i was only 17 & id never take a deer down like that again, it was horrible ( didnt know deer could scream like that ) mind you now with my bad back ill never have a dog like him again, he was the best back up & bodyguard ive ever had a total natural!

THOMAS CHONG
17-01-09, 09:00 PM
Ha! now i know that, my dad went nuts - he loves venison! i was only 17 & id never take a deer down like that again, it was horrible ( didnt know deer could scream like that ) mind you now with my bad back ill never have a dog like him again, he was the best back up & bodyguard ive ever had a total natural!

yeah m8 i know wat u mean my staff "RONNIE" is like that i love him to death,
Deer are very shy animals and get stressed very easy and normaly die of it,
ther scream is heart wrenching i know trust me! thats why they should be shot in 1, if killed at all, only the weak and old are picked to be shot and sold, as this help the future deer population,
cheers TOMBONG.

cocohead
17-01-09, 09:29 PM
are you a pikey tombong?

THOMAS CHONG
17-01-09, 09:32 PM
are you a pikey tombong?

why would you say that?? no ime not m8.
R U???????

MartininLondon
17-01-09, 10:42 PM
are you a pikey tombong?

Cheeky c*nt

Dont be rude to people

And no he isnt and what does it matter to you anyway?

cocohead
17-01-09, 10:47 PM
Just wondering as the only people I know who go ferreting are pikeys thats all!

MartininLondon
17-01-09, 10:51 PM

OK... but be careful how you say stuff. Can be taken the wrong way. I go ferreting and I am not a pikey.

GSXRnutter
18-01-09, 12:23 AM

So you know "pikeys" sure they would love to hear you call em that dude, think the word is traveller, I don't think using ferrets or dogs for lampin is "pikey" like, were I live, its pretty acceptable, you a townie by chance cocohead?

THOMAS CHONG
18-01-09, 11:19 AM
hahaha i do like my ferreting and shooting though, ime not sure that makes me a "pikey" i bet hes a townie hahaha
cheers MARTIN M8.

cocohead
18-01-09, 11:42 AM
sorry if I offended and no I'm not a townie grew up in the countryside, I like a bit of shooting myself.

ONEEYE82
18-01-09, 11:53 AM
haha that made me laugh !! (pikey) anyways nice dogs by the way !! heres my guard dogs !!

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/oneeye82/kena.jpg

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/oneeye82/dogpictures021.jpg

and this is one of are hunting dogs !!

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/oneeye82/Project1.png

THOMAS CHONG
18-01-09, 12:07 PM
nice dogs m8, is the guard dog a pit?
i like the working dog is it a whippet x collie? i prefer a bit of saluki in ther for the stamina, but looking at the pic again that tail looks very saluki??
anyway m8 cheers for sharing your pics fella,
CHEERS TOMBONG.

ONEEYE82
18-01-09, 01:00 PM
nar there both presa 's !!! the running dog is my old mans its saluki gray hound x northfork lurcher !!!

ive got some good hunting pic all sorts but dont think this is the sort of place to put them !lol

non of are rabbits ect get wasted this is a pic of my common boa munching on a rabbit !! the rabbit had been ferreted and killed earlyer the same morning !! ive also got a boa that eats sqirel's :yeah mate:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff14/oneeye82/snakeandrabbit012.jpg

MartininLondon
18-01-09, 01:05 PM
Love the pics

Looks like a great snake.

I am trying to talk the missus into letting me have a snake (Along with a motorbike, spaceshuttle, cruise liner, rocket pack etc).

What are they like as pets?

bubbs
18-01-09, 01:13 PM
hi guys, when i was younger and an idiot, i used to chase deer and anything that moved in the woods with an american bulldog, unfortunately he died last year. we only ever caught one and the dog destroyed it totally (he weighed nearly 13 stone) I was so sick - threw my guts up everywhere and felt so sorry for the deer, i went home and came back with a shovel to bury it, but the dog loved it!

R I P Dredd :kill:

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/dredd3.JPG

COCK.......... shit like that just makes me sick!!!!!!

ONEEYE82
18-01-09, 01:30 PM
Love the pics

Looks like a great snake.

I am trying to talk the missus into letting me have a snake (Along with a motorbike, spaceshuttle, cruise liner, rocket pack etc).

What are they like as pets?

there ok mate !! they just feed sleep shit and feed some more lol just make sure when you buy one that it is tame and not a biter !!! if you want to know anything else pm me !!! safe

COCK.......... shit like that just makes me sick!!!!!!

whats wrong mate has my pic pissed you off ?

bubbs
18-01-09, 01:39 PM
there ok mate !! they just feed sleep shit and feed some more lol just make sure when you buy one that it is tame and not a biter !!! if you want to know anything else pm me !!! safe

i didnt see your piccy before oneeye, no i just dont like to see animals hunted for sport i find it sick im afraid, just my opinion, i hate to see animals in pain or being eaten, i think i will just stay away from this thread, or i will probally get into arguments :sorry: its just the way i feel

ONEEYE82
18-01-09, 01:44 PM
ok safe ,,, everyone to there own but if you think its going to cause shit delet it !!!

oneeye :weed:

THOMAS CHONG
18-01-09, 01:50 PM

cool pic of the snake m8, i think bubbs is not to pleased about your deer hunting antics with the dog, some ppl just dont like to hear about that fella i dont mind if its done propaly as i said b4,
anyway m8 thats snakes cool,
cheers TOMBONG.

bubbs
18-01-09, 01:51 PM
no no everyone is entitled to their opinion mate its not down to me to delete stuff its cool its just my personal thing carry on mate i will just stay away from the thread :D like you say each to thier own ;)

THOMAS CHONG
18-01-09, 01:52 PM
ok safe ,,, everyone to there own but if you think its going to cause shit delet it !!!

oneeye :weed:

DELETE MY THRED!!!

MartininLondon
18-01-09, 01:59 PM
Its each to their own.

I eat meat, I shoot meat, I cook meat. Some people do not like that and they are entitled to feel that way. I would not eat monkey brains but I cannot judge a culture that does.

Bubbs .....I would say you are entitled to say you hate hearing about people killing animals to eat them but you are not entitled to call him a COCK. That is beyond having ones own opinion and is insulting someone else.

bubbs
18-01-09, 02:48 PM
my point is sending your dog off to kill a deer is discusting in my opinion, like i have already said people have their own opinion and mine is anyone who would do such a thing like that is a COCK........ bad luck if you find it insulting... :D

kiby
18-01-09, 09:04 PM
my point is sending your dog off to kill a deer is discusting in my opinion, like i have already said people have their own opinion and mine is anyone who would do such a thing like that is a COCK........ bad luck if you find it insulting... :D

the dogs do not kill the deer they should if its a god dog that takes deer a lot just hold the deer down then it is killed bye the owner i work my dog all the time on all legal game and i love it i smoke and i love it i dont drink but dont get upset if others do each to there own p.s i would rather take deer with my dog than shot the deer but the law states you cant the dog only to hold deer thats been shot

Rizzah
18-01-09, 09:26 PM
You walked it to tesco yet Tombong?

ONEEYE82
18-01-09, 09:59 PM
DELETE MY THRED!!!

lol no my pic not your thread !!!

bubbs
19-01-09, 09:15 AM
The pic is cool, you have a nice dog :D, the thread is cool just chill ;)

greendog
19-01-09, 06:47 PM
Yo bubbs, just saw your message. didnt mean to offend anyone, that was over 15 years ago i was young and stupid and would never dream of doing anything like that agin. So again i apolagize...

cupidstunt
19-01-09, 07:29 PM
So you know "pikeys" sure they would love to hear you call em that dude, think the word is traveller, I don't think using ferrets or dogs for lampin is "pikey" like, were I live, its pretty acceptable, you a townie by chance cocohead?

I grew up in Ireland fighting the scum.

I dont care what they want to be called. They ARE pikeys.

THOMAS CHONG
19-01-09, 08:02 PM
ther not all that bad, i know some TRAVELERS that are very nice ppl but i also know PIKEYS who are right w**nkers,i go ferreting with all types of ppl and some of the travelers are very very good ferreters,
CHEERS TOMBONG.

cupidstunt
19-01-09, 09:49 PM
ther not all that bad, i know some TRAVELERS that are very nice ppl but i also know PIKEYS who are right w**nkers,i go ferreting with all types of ppl and some of the travelers are very very good ferreters,
CHEERS TOMBONG.

Not all that bad!? Not all that bad!?

Actually... Tell you what, I wont ruin your thread Tom :D

THOMAS CHONG
19-01-09, 10:24 PM
cheers m8 nice 1 lol

bubbs
20-01-09, 09:59 AM
Yo bubbs, just saw your message. didnt mean to offend anyone, that was over 15 years ago i was young and stupid and would never dream of doing anything like that agin. So again i apolagize...

its cool mate, i know we do silly things when we are young, i just got realy angry. lol maybe i should not have called you a Cock :blush: :sorry:

i do love all animals hate to see any of em in pain, realy upsets me :( hehe i cry at where the heart is lmao

milehighguy
23-01-09, 06:59 PM
Fun thread, seriously had no idea people hunted with ferrets, cool shit! sorry to hear about yours passing thats too bad always the best ones....heres an elk i bagged a while back (powder-thats right, one shot one kill...) dont plan on going anytime again soon as its too damn expensive and hard fucking work, and some silver salmon i got in alaska (amazing place, been there a few times) cant find any pics of my king salmon i got out there though (42 pounder!) and i love fishing in the Rockies here in my homestate (i like to fly fish, mostly for rainbow, brown, and cuthroat trout).

I would love to do some hunting with my Jack Russel terrier, but dont know how to go about training him for it. I do race him in competitions (flat and hurdles- basically drag racing), also do the 'go to ground' (tunnel/maze) competitions, and high jump-
If i had half the drive of my dog I'd be a millionaire or locked up for life or id be an olympic athlete!

love all the pics people

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Badger0907.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/5-PT_Elk_Eric.jpg

Manny
23-01-09, 08:51 PM
Why would you want to kill such a beautiful creature just for sport:confused:.
We have hunters that come to the island to shoot the deer & they have to post notice of it so I walk my dogs in the woods to disturb the hunt,yeah it pisses the game-keeper off but fuck him.
In fact I did it this afternoon while he was out with 4 Italian clients & I wasn't the only one & il continue doing it cos its not a sport its fucking barbaric:furious:.
Not having ago at anybody in particular so please don't think I am but I wont apologise for my views or expect any pro-hunters to do so either:rolleyes:

THOMAS CHONG
24-01-09, 12:46 AM
Fun thread, seriously had no idea people hunted with ferrets, cool shit! sorry to hear about yours passing thats too bad always the best ones....heres an elk i bagged a while back (powder-thats right, one shot one kill...) dont plan on going anytime again soon as its too damn expensive and hard fucking work, and some silver salmon i got in alaska (amazing place, been there a few times) cant find any pics of my king salmon i got out there though (42 pounder!) and i love fishing in the Rockies here in my homestate (i like to fly fish, mostly for rainbow, brown, and cuthroat trout).

I would love to do some hunting with my Jack Russel terrier, but dont know how to go about training him for it. I do race him in competitions (flat and hurdles- basically drag racing), also do the 'go to ground' (tunnel/maze) competitions, and high jump-
If i had half the drive of my dog I'd be a millionaire or locked up for life or id be an olympic athlete!

love all the pics people

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/Badger0907.jpg

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/5-PT_Elk_Eric.jpg

cool pics m8, yeah working the ferrets is good i love it, ill post pics of my next trip out with the dog and ferrets cheers for looking m8 TOMBONG.

syanlar
26-01-09, 04:54 PM
cool pics m8, yeah working the ferrets is good i love it, ill post pics of my next trip out with the dog and ferrets cheers for looking m8 TOMBONG.

Gis a shout if you want someone to hold the torch (won't be much use for anything else). Not something I,m greatly experienced at.

mrbeats
26-01-09, 08:41 PM
Erm Im half Irish/Italian and live in a motorhome have manners,wash,educated and known by some as a pikey!!
I dont need a gun to hunt as I can track and trap and love living close to nature.
Its funny how people look down at people they dont understand,fear I think its called.
My dog had to be put down last year due to a cancer growth in his mouth.
He was 12 a chocloate Doberman cross German Shep.
He loved trapping lamb.
Bummer is my Mrs father loves lamb and I cant stand it.
Looking for a new dog now,something for security but adgil possibly a Belgium Shep,forget the breeds name.

Manny
28-01-09, 02:35 PM
Erm Im half Irish/Italian and live in a motorhome have manners,wash,educated and known by some as a pikey!!
I dont need a gun to hunt as I can track and trap and love living close to nature.
Its funny how people look down at people they dont understand,fear I think its called.
My dog had to be put down last year due to a cancer growth in his mouth.
He was 12 a chocloate Doberman cross German Shep.
He loved trapping lamb.
Bummer is my Mrs father loves lamb and I cant stand it.
Looking for a new dog now,something for security but adgil possibly a Belgium Shep,forget the breeds name.

Sad when you have to get your dog put down,its a big wrench to let them go.Cried like a baby when I had to have my collie put down a few years ago.Good luck with your search for a new companion ;)

Vox
28-01-09, 02:56 PM
hey there i have a weimeraner and we go out hunting allsorts, well anything we can really, mainly Bore. i live in the mountains in a town called rasqura in spain. the weim is a fucking amazing huning dog......

just adding my 2 cents

mrbeats
28-01-09, 08:12 PM
yeah those dogd are cool for hunting very adgile.

greendog
29-01-09, 09:38 PM
hey there i have a weimeraner and we go out hunting allsorts, well anything we can really, mainly Bore. i live in the mountains in a town called rasqura in spain. the weim is a fucking amazing huning dog......

just adding my 2 cents

Hi there I have a friend in spain, cant remember what village, but last time i was there he took me boar hunting with his Argentinean Dogo. I never saw one before, the stamina of them is unbelievable , and the pace at which they go is rellentless. Trully awesome. :bigjoint:

Vox
30-01-09, 08:49 AM
Hi there I have a friend in spain, cant remember what village, but last time i was there he took me boar hunting with his Argentinean Dogo. I never saw one before, the stamina of them is unbelievable , and the pace at which they go is rellentless. Trully awesome. :bigjoint:

They are a very popular hunting dog over here, i chose the Weimaraner as its a great compainion and family dog also :D although its not the same breed the stamina and pace is exactly the same the plus side with a Weim is the agility, man i love my dog!!! on that note i am off hunting today:kill:

THOMAS CHONG
04-02-09, 09:56 AM
Well ther is more hunters out ther then lol, ime not to keen working the weimerama i have herd ther good working dogs but imo ther best used to hunt birds as in pointing them i think a good english springer spaneil will out out work the weimerama for drive, speed, stamina.
cheers TOMBONG

THOMAS CHONG
04-02-09, 10:24 AM
ime just wundering wether any of you no wher i can get a mark 1 ferret coller cap as i lost myn yesterday,
cheers TOMBONG

THOMAS CHONG
04-02-09, 11:22 AM
hears i little video for new ferreters,
WARNING SOME PPL MAY FIND OFFENSIVE.
CHEERS TOMBONG
YouTube - Ferreting with Sten

GSXRnutter
04-02-09, 11:45 AM
Bet its a right fucker when they kill in!

THOMAS CHONG
04-02-09, 11:48 AM
Bet its a right fucker when they kill in!

NA not really m8 it just makes the day gives you somthing to do lol, its not very ofen u need to dig to deep, the bleeper box makes it easy as it tells you how far the coller is from the reciever normaly 1-3 feet.
TOMBONG

THOMAS CHONG
04-02-09, 02:35 PM
hears my working dog he is a english feild bred spaniel (CHANCE 3YRS) the best working dog ive ever owned hear he is,

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/chance.jpg
aint he COOL
TOMBONG:joint:

ONEEYE82
04-02-09, 03:56 PM
hears my working dog he is a english feild bred spaniel (CHANCE 3YRS) the best working dog ive ever owned hear he is,

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/chance.jpg
aint he COOL
TOMBONG:joint:

:Nice: tombong what do you use him for ? marking up ect

THOMAS CHONG
04-02-09, 04:52 PM
:Nice: tombong what do you use him for ? marking up ect

yes m8 he marks, bushes in, and also waches holes i have no chance of getting 2 i,e under bramble bushes hes very handy to have around.
TOMBONG.

THOMAS CHONG
05-03-09, 04:03 PM
hears another good video
YouTube - EXTREME FERRETING
dont wac if you dont like hunting lol

GSXRnutter
05-03-09, 06:46 PM
Did he say "even got time to piss the rabbits" ??

THOMAS CHONG
05-03-09, 07:37 PM
yes m8 you piss the rabbits i,e you push your thumbe down from the chest to the arse and push the piss out, u do this so u dont pop the piss bag when you gut and storch the meat.