PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me a nice bong please.

Uncle Albert
13-03-12, 10:15 AM
Hi peeps :stoned-smilie:

Well it had to happen I knocked over my cheap glass bong last night & broke the bloody thing :(

So I'm now after a nice new shiny one :smokie:

It must be glass & must have an ice catcher:)

So any ideas please guys.

Bobby Digital
13-03-12, 10:16 AM
how much you got to spend?

Uncle Albert
13-03-12, 12:47 PM
If its a nice one £150

Budmore
13-03-12, 07:49 PM
ive got a few up for grabs if ya interested.

blurry-vision
13-03-12, 08:08 PM
Try an Ehle is my advice, plenty out there to choose from. Roors are nice too but big price hike on the name.

but for 150 notes you will get a lovely bong.

Chilled
13-03-12, 08:30 PM
Try an Ehle is my advice, plenty out there to choose from. Roors are nice too but big price hike on the name.

but for 150 notes you will get a lovely bong.

100% Agree, Im a massive EHLE fan. ROOR quality at 50-60% of the price!!

here my (I love posting pics of it!)
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36646
https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=69291

I brought it in stages but reckon it cost around £140-170 for body, two diffusers, pre-cooler and carbon filter.

Had it 2/3 years and still in perfect condition!

blurry-vision
13-03-12, 08:32 PM
Yep for Value you can't beat the Ehles.

It's like you can get a 7mm one for cheaper than a 5mm roor, same for a 5mm v a Roor 3.2mm.

Ehle ?

Yes please.

Uncle Albert
13-03-12, 09:13 PM
ive got a few up for grabs if ya interested.

What you got my friend???

Uncle Albert
13-03-12, 09:19 PM
That looks like a work of art Chilled but I know I would break it if it were mine ha ha.

teutonic
13-03-12, 09:28 PM
we had a guy here not so long back makes and sells awesome looking hand blown bongs.... glasshopper i think his nick was ...

Strider
13-03-12, 11:36 PM
EHLE are damned good, equal to RooR IMO, RooR....who still make damn good bongs, seem to have just stagnated as a company, and for the same money you can def do better

Chilled
14-03-12, 07:28 PM
EHLE are damned good, equal to RooR IMO, RooR....who still make damn good bongs, seem to have just stagnated as a company, and for the same money you can def do better

I have smoked out of a Roor bong once and it was in the Damkring in Amsterdam. They handed me the dirtest bong ever, I had to go to the toilets and clean it up! The way the glass curves on the Roor mouthpiece is better but I love Ehle bongs. I reckon ill only ever buy Ehle glass! I might email them one day and mention how much I bang on this forum about how good their glass is!!

blurry-vision
14-03-12, 07:36 PM
I have smoked out of a Roor bong once and it was in the Damkring in Amsterdam. They handed me the dirtest bong ever, I had to go to the toilets and clean it up! The way the glass curves on the Roor mouthpiece is better but I love Ehle bongs. I reckon ill only ever buy Ehle glass! I might email them one day and mention how much I bang on this forum about how good their glass is!!

Lol you're after a free bong. Ya cunning fucker lmao :D

Chilled
14-03-12, 09:35 PM
Too fucking right im am. Must of sold them loads of bongs with the amount of threads I post saying buy Ehle glass!

Budmore
14-03-12, 09:42 PM
What you got my friend???

Blaze glass percolated with CF & added percolator(the grail) lol

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC01672_-_Copy.JPG

Chilled
14-03-12, 09:58 PM
Nice man!! Good to see another class bong! Always worth getting a carbon filter as you have.

Uncle Albert
14-03-12, 10:27 PM
Blaze glass percolated with CF & added percolator(the grail) lol

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/medium/DSC01672_-_Copy.JPG

How many pennys would that set my little piggy bank back ????

billy_bong420
14-03-12, 11:05 PM
I've only ever used homemade what's the dealio with all the add ons can sum 1 explain

Strider
14-03-12, 11:59 PM
in short, cleaner, cooler smoke

a large chamber bong with a couple of percolators/ashcatcher/carbon filter, esp full of ice, is like a blow back from an angel

billy_bong420
15-03-12, 12:15 AM
Bongs have moved on a great deal, mine was borrowed from school back in 1988 a lovely bit of pyrex lol.
So if I was on the lookout would I be looking for all the above

Strider
15-03-12, 12:26 AM
well a combination of, you don't need all of them, personally i use US imports, which are leaps and bounds ahead of us in bong diffusers and percolators and make roor.de look foolish

and no disrespect to mr buds bong above, but avoid coloured glass, its poor quality chinex*, proper coloured borosillicate glass is a NIGHTMARE to work with, it all melts at different temps depending on colour, the exception is plain glass with colour work on top, or maybe some of the internals which won't be exposed to heat which you would generally call a 'worked' bong

*unless theres been major advances in glass chemistry in the last few years and no one told me

like im skilled enough to make all sort of pretty colours and shapes using softer sodalime glass like so

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg11/scaled.php?server=11&filename=47679445.jpg&res=medium
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg24/scaled.php?server=24&filename=40279978.jpg&res=medium

but theres no way im skilled enough to do that sort of shit with proper Boroglass, thats a whole new level of skill....which most commercial bongs simply dont have

Legendary Fox
15-03-12, 12:33 AM
*no links to headshops allowed*

Uncle Albert
15-03-12, 12:51 AM
well a combination of, you don't need all of them, personally i use US imports, which are leaps and bounds ahead of us in bong diffusers and percolators and make roor.de look foolish

and no disrespect to mr buds bong above, but avoid coloured glass, its poor quality chinex*, proper coloured borosillicate glass is a NIGHTMARE to work with, it all melts at different temps depending on colour, the exception is plain glass with colour work on top, or maybe some of the internals which won't be exposed to heat which you would generally call a 'worked' bong

*unless theres been major advances in glass chemistry in the last few years and no one told me

like im skilled enough to make all sort of pretty colours and shapes using softer sodalime glass like so

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg11/scaled.php?server=11&filename=47679445.jpg&res=medium
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg24/scaled.php?server=24&filename=40279978.jpg&res=medium

but theres no way im skilled enough to do that sort of shit with proper Boroglass, thats a whole new level of skill....which most commercial bongs simply dont have

Fair play m8 they look well cool & a good informative post thank you :)

billy_bong420
15-03-12, 02:05 AM
Cool work if only I had the time to blow some glass lol I've just had a quick nosey online and jeez the price difference for them and to me they all look the same lol, if like the op asked I had a 150 to spend what would be a good buy with all the little extras added in or carnt you buy them as standard fittings

Strider
15-03-12, 02:32 AM
you don't often get bongs that come as complete sets with all possible addons, generally they just come themselves and with a basic downstem and bowl, but the fittings are standard across almost all glass bongs, 14.4mm for smaller bongs and 18.8 for larger ones, and that applies to diffusers (specially slitted/hole punched downstems that break up the smoke and cool it a bit more) ashcatchers (a separate chamber that attaches to the bong and also holds water, often with its own diffusers/percolators, thats what the big extra bit on Mr Buds bong is) carbon filters (which is a little chamber that goes below the bowl and is filled with carbon to remove tar and oils, thats the bit Mr Bud has ontop of his ashcatcher) and the bowls themselves, you can mix different makes of parts no problem, as said the sizes are standard,

most of these add on parts start around the £10 mark for basic ones, but getting up to £100+ for v good ashcatchers with custom work (mine is a Toro Trashcatcher from the states which goes for about £150, and thats not even a custom) you certainly dont need to spend this sort of money for a good smoke though, im just a flashy wanker, a standard glass bong with a 15 quid diffuser and a 15 quid carbon filter/ashcatcher will make the world of difference, i don't have lists handy but for 150 quid you would def get a nice EHLE with extra parts, id steer clear of RooR, the only ones they have in that price range are a disappointment and pretty thin glass* which ruins the point) or as a 3rd option, *shudder* Weedstar, Weedstar are a black sheep of bong makers, they outright ripoff everyone elses ideas and rattle them out in china and are HATED among a lot of true glassheads and artists...BUT, they are cheap and entirely serviceable, with the exact same range of similarly priced addons, 50-70 quid would likely get you a nice big one with extra bits, and 150 would get you pretty much the best bongs they have

*Glass thickness, 3mm is as thin as you want to go, with 5mm an ideal, 7mm-9mm at the high end, 3mm and less tends to feel pretty flimsy in your hands and doesn't have much survival chances in the long run

fuck me, and i haven't even got to bongs with their own internal diffusers and percolators like mine, the US leads the way in that sort of stuff, and in the last few years were JUST starting to catch on, oddly enough Weedstar were the first i think, what with their constant ideas theft :P id go more into those just now, im skipping over a lot but its nearly 2am and im not going to, i've been typing an awful long time :P

Budmore
15-03-12, 02:44 AM
in short, cleaner, cooler smoke

a large chamber bong with a couple of percolators/ashcatcher/carbon filter, esp full of ice, is like a blow back from an angel

amen

How many pennys would that set my little piggy bank back ????

About £150, best buy ive made in ages lol

billy_bong420
15-03-12, 02:47 AM
Lol excellent mate am sure your keyboard likes the attention since your a flashy wanker it may feel wanted now..lol
Thanks again man, so buy a decent bong and add the rest I like the ashcatcher gizmo, so am thinking ice is a big yes also in a bong along with a carbon filter, sweet info btw think more research is on the cards see what the yanks have to offer

Strider
15-03-12, 03:17 AM
yep, personally, id buy the parts in the following order, Diffuser (needs to roughly match the length* of the original downstem so the bottom fits and doesn't touch the bottom of the bong, (thats a breakage waiting to happen) Ashcatcher and then Carbon Filter, i'm not keen on carbon filters. i find them fiddly and the carbon gets right sticky and manky pretty quick but a lot of folk like them, and they tend to be cheaper & smaller than ashcatchers (both will really help keep the actual bong clean of tar/mank buildup as well, esp both together)

MOST bongs have pinches pushed into the chamber to keep ice in place, but not all, also only some bongs, mosty european/asian ones will have a 'shotgun' or 'carb hole' near the bottom, with your finger on it when filling the chamber, and released when you want to inhale/clear it, US bongs, for legal/aesthetic reasons don't, and you clear them by lifting the bowl out slightly

US bongs are hard to come by in UK, not the easiest things to import, i can recommend Percolated dot co dot uk as usually having a superb import range and knowing their shit, I had the honour of a tour of their basement...jawdropping, nice guys, i had a quick look just there though and their online cupboard is pretty bare, but they only list a fraction of stock online, they far prefer more personal business from what i recall (based in Edinburgh), Aqualabtechnoligies dot com is a big US based one, and has a LOT more to look at, but obv harder to obtain here, in both cases, be prepared to shit yourself when you see prices :P for <£150 you will likely want to buy this side of the pond. (Mr Buds bong is v heavily american influenced, but not actually made there by the look of it (and the coloured glass tubing)

* as random trivia, this is how downstems & diffusers are measured, its bloody confusing without an image :P

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/500/diffy.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/100722/title/diffy/cat/500)

...actually i could have narrowed a lot of that down to 'get a diffused downstem if nothing else' :P

billy_bong420
15-03-12, 07:43 AM
Cheers mucker, a lot of good info to soak up, I really had no idea of the tech that goes into the glass I must be a throw back, I also didn't realise the diffuser downstem was so important, so to conclude,
Buy quality glass at least 5mm
Preferably tall bong that has the means to hold ice ( I have seen one with a twisted neck to hold the ice,)
First add on to buy diffuser stem ( same length as original) or measure up as shown
Ashcatcher
Carbon filter
What's the perculators for? I've seen on utube people describing there bongs but as you may of noticed way above my head,
Just to point out I hope my persistence hasent hi-jacked the thread I just find the new age bong fests very interesting and the science behind them,
Being an old school toker I feel I've been missing out, with my homemade pipes and bongs and endless scraping of resin leaving it in the freezer then scraping the shite out lol....I bet most modern toker clean with an alcohol solution nowadays lol
Good thread btw

Chilled
15-03-12, 07:55 AM
yep, personally, id buy the parts in the following order, Diffuser (needs to roughly match the length* of the original downstem so the bottom fits and doesn't touch the bottom of the bong, (thats a breakage waiting to happen) Ashcatcher and then Carbon Filter, i'm not keen on carbon filters. i find them fiddly and the carbon gets right sticky and manky pretty quick but a lot of folk like them, and they tend to be cheaper & smaller than ashcatchers (both will really help keep the actual bong clean of tar/mank buildup as well, esp both together)

Agree with the order. I brought my bong, then diffuser, pre-cooler and its diffuser and then carbon filter.

Carbon filters arnt that much of a effort and they keep your bong x100 cleaner than without!! This for me shows how much your saving your lungs!!!

I will always have a carbon filter on any glass bong I have, best add-on ever!

billy_bong420
15-03-12, 08:09 AM
Pre cooler diffuser!! Now your just trying to confuse me lol ....am glad we aint got into vapes yet ...hahahah, seems knives and buckets are redundant these days far to harsh on the lungs!

Chilled
15-03-12, 09:15 AM
Pre cooler diffuser!!

lol soz mate, the diffuser downpipe (as pictured in this thread already) so that there is a diffuser in the pre-cooler and also the main bong. Diffusers have small holes in bottom so the smoke bubbles through the water in smaller bubbles.

Smaller bubbles = increased surface area of bubbles = better cooling of smoke!

Strider
15-03-12, 10:58 AM
Pre cooler diffuser!! Now your just trying to confuse me lol ....am glad we aint got into vapes yet ...hahahah, seems knives and buckets are redundant these days far to harsh on the lungs!

precooler is just another term for ashcatcher :) precoolers often have their own downstem too, which can ALSO be replaced with a diffuser, and the precooler/ashcatcher itself with likely have its OWN diffusers/percolators built in, again like Mr Buds blue bong thing

i need to nip off this morn but when i get back ill run through some examples of bongs with internal diffusers and percolators, but its basically the same idea

Uncle Albert
15-03-12, 12:14 PM
Thank to everyone for their input I am now a bit more informed now,I never knew a bong could be so complexed.
So to cap it off the RooR are over priced I owned one years ago 10 years or so & they have all improved quite a bit.
Too many choices now!!!

Budmore
15-03-12, 05:17 PM

Nope mi grail is propa 'Pyrex' borosilicate glass, the perc is Boro Glass to

Strider
15-03-12, 05:31 PM
Nope mi grail is propa 'Pyrex' borosilicate glass, the perc is Boro Glass to

not wanting to piss on your cornflakes, its a nice bong, but to best of my knowledge, NO US or German (the standard) glass makers make coloured glass boro tubing, at all, Chinex only (which craftsmen piss on), coloured boro glass comes in thin sticks, not tubes, and is a LOT more pricey than clear boro, due to all the COE complexities, also 'Pyrex' is an adopted brand name, not a definitive type of glass, and its meaning varies depending where you are, it is NOT all borosilicate, and I know that for a fact, i had to learn and demonstrate knowledge of this before i was allowed near the stuff in the studio

coloured borosilicate glass has a DRAMATICALLY different coefficient of thermal expansion compared to clear, if you're not convinced go and check a few glassblowers forums, and look for threads asking where to get coloured boro glass tubing, and the answers vary from 'China' 'you don't' & 'lol, noob'

obiwan
15-03-12, 05:35 PM
is there a bong some one close to having emphasyma can use i love bongs just cant smoke em anymore? sorry cant spell emphasyma either lol serious question though my lungs are shot...

Strider
15-03-12, 05:57 PM
is there a bong some one close to having emphasyma can use i love bongs just cant smoke em anymore? sorry cant spell emphasyma either lol serious question though my lungs are shot...

tricky and also my sympathies, obv the standard advice is 'don't bloody smoke or your lungs will die' so if i was determined, i'd first be looking at vapourizers, which are either standalone OR you get vape attachments for some bongs, im not too clued up on them but verdamper and herborizer are two names for you google, pricey though, you can also get smaller, cheaper 'vapourizer bowls' to fit standard bongs, many makers,

failing that id be going for a small bore 14.5mm bong with def a carbon filter and precooler attached, less crap getting in your lungs with a condition like that the better (I know my glass, but not my medicine unfortunately)

Budmore
15-03-12, 06:02 PM
Blaze Glass - Premium Double Spiral Perc Beaker Base Ice Bong - Blue

This Premium beaker base bong from Blaze Glass is a real bargain for the price, with 5mm-thick quality borosilicate glass construction, a stable beaker base, and a double blue glass spiral percolator for smoother, more flavorful smoke that's less harsh on your throat and lungs! Ice notches in the tube will hold a few cubes to cool down your bong hit and a blue glass splash guard keeps water away from the mouthpiece. The slitted diffuser downstem further breaks up your smoke for even more bubbling, and serves as an 18.8mm > 14.5mm bong joint adapter, with a 14.5mm blue glass bowl and keck clip included. The Blaze Glass logo is sandblasted onto the tube.

Its borosillicate glass according to the write up, but that dont bother me anyway im appy with it.

obiwan
15-03-12, 06:10 PM
jesus they come a long way since i last smoked one lol, do they come with fuel injection and cup holders, i will look at one online , thanks mr budmore havent looked into this for years and i did love a bong, the thread just got me thinking , i just used to cough up a lung every time , it was just too painful to do, this sounds like a smooth cool smoke, thanks again

obiwan
15-03-12, 06:13 PM
oh wow just looked at some of them, i think there is something on there i can use,

Strider
15-03-12, 06:18 PM
Blaze Glass - Premium Double Spiral Perc Beaker Base Ice Bong - Blue

This Premium beaker base bong from Blaze Glass is a real bargain for the price, with 5mm-thick quality borosilicate glass construction, a stable beaker base, and a double blue glass spiral percolator for smoother, more flavorful smoke that's less harsh on your throat and lungs! Ice notches in the tube will hold a few cubes to cool down your bong hit and a blue glass splash guard keeps water away from the mouthpiece. The slitted diffuser downstem further breaks up your smoke for even more bubbling, and serves as an 18.8mm > 14.5mm bong joint adapter, with a 14.5mm blue glass bowl and keck clip included. The Blaze Glass logo is sandblasted onto the tube.

Its borosillicate glass according to the write up, but that dont bother me anyway im appy with it.

aye, Blaze are Chinex copies of US tech mate, as you say you're happy with it and that's the main thing and cheap & cheerful will always have its place, but I don't like people being sold things marked 'Premium Borosilicate' that really aren't, same as i don't like grit weed or soapbar, i see it as my duty to remorselessly put people right no matter how many times they beg me to STFU :P

one rule of thumb for checking a bongs quality is if it has internal diffusers/percolators, take a close look at the slits, they should be perfectly rounded and smooth, if there is an edge or any chips its been laser cut by a factory (IE: its worth a tenner) or a craftsman who doesn't give a shit about his work, no glassblower worth the name would leave such instability in the glass

billy_bong420
Have u tried using a vape instead be a lot easier on the lungs

obiwan
tricky and also my sympathies, obv the standard advice is 'don't bloody smoke or your lungs will die' so if i was determined, i'd first be looking at vapourizers, which are either standalone OR you get vape attachments for some bongs, im not too clued up on them but verdamper and herborizer are two names for you google, pricey though, you can also get smaller, cheaper 'vapourizer bowls' to fit standard bongs, many makers,

failing that id be going for a small bore 14.5mm bong with def a carbon filter and precooler attached, less crap getting in your lungs with a condition like that the better (I know my glass, but not my medicine unfortunately)

thank you strider , i would love to be able to try something again, i love em,,, they just didnt like me too much, poping a lung every time,

Budmore
15-03-12, 06:22 PM
Oh yea they`ve come a long way in the past few years but if you suffer emphasema mate i wouldnt recommend a bong, but if you are addement as strider said you`d need all the percs & carbon filters to limit the punishment to the lungs

Strider
15-03-12, 06:26 PM
oh wow just looked at some of them, i think there is something on there i can use,

glad to help mate, hopw you find summat suitable for you :)

heres a shot of my babies just for the hell of it

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg826/scaled.php?server=826&filename=toroi.jpg&res=medium
Toro Disc Diffuser with 8 Diffuser Trashcatcher

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg849/scaled.php?server=849&filename=dizzleswiss1.jpg&res=medium
Nate Dizzle Swiss Perc, one of a kind, many similar, none the same :D

obiwan
15-03-12, 06:27 PM
well smoking will kill me just as it did me dad, thats addiction for you, i saw me dad in hospital tubes in and out of his chest, it broke me heart to see , but thats the tradgedy of this silly habit, you know its killing you but you have to want to stop, i guess when i am sucking oxygen through a tube i might have to quit but i really dont want to, lol could be worse i could be an alcoholic too lol,

obiwan
15-03-12, 06:29 PM
thanks m8 wow, i used to use a coke can a pen tube tin foil cone and a rolled up bit of tin foil in the cone to stop the weed from going straight through, these of course look and i would assume tase much nicer, thanks for the pics

billy_bong420
15-03-12, 07:25 PM
I don't smoke tobacco I assume that's what your addicted too? Am sure u can smoke that threw a vape too

Chilled
15-03-12, 10:14 PM
Damn this thread, got had a hit after 6 weeks of not touching my bong!! Think she will be for special occasions from now on!

billy_bong420
16-03-12, 01:08 AM
Make this a special occasion and bong yourself a smile

obiwan
16-03-12, 08:18 AM
I don't smoke tobacco I assume that's what your addicted too? Am sure u can smoke that threw a vape too

yep tried everything to give up, and i mean everything, short of superglueing my mouth together, and believe me thats got to be a good thing, and cutting off my fingers so i cant hold one lol, i think i just gave up giving up....

hemivette
16-03-12, 10:20 AM
I have a dual 10 finger perc, from bongoutlet.ca Smothest I've ever smoked from. h

billy_bong420
16-03-12, 03:50 PM
Just had a look on that site shame its in the states some very affordable bongs with 7mm glass and more fingers than a pair of gloves lol this bong business can get addictive

hemivette
16-03-12, 08:59 PM
The have very nice stuff. I didn't know you guy's considered Canada the states though, sorry. h

Strider
16-03-12, 09:28 PM
we don't as a rule, its just ignorant people, same way some peeps make the mistake of calling scottish people english :P

hemivette
16-03-12, 11:00 PM
we don't as a rule, its just ignorant people, same way some peeps make the mistake of calling scottish people english :P

Lol, ok I get it! Peace. h

billy_bong420
16-03-12, 11:30 PM
didnt realise it was canada thought the ca. was california, not ignorant at all just didnt know this was a quiz

Strider
16-03-12, 11:46 PM
christ, i just can't stop putting my foot in it today :P

I was being literal, not insulting, you WERE ignorant of the fact that .ca meant canada, i didn't mean ignorant as in 'you ignorant bastard!' or anything

blurry-vision
16-03-12, 11:56 PM
glad to help mate, hopw you find summat suitable for you :)

heres a shot of my babies just for the hell of it

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg826/scaled.php?server=826&filename=toroi.jpg&res=medium
Toro Disc Diffuser with 8 Diffuser Trashcatcher

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg849/scaled.php?server=849&filename=dizzleswiss1.jpg&res=medium
Nate Dizzle Swiss Perc, one of a kind, many similar, none the same :D

Love that Nate Dizzle one strides, now that is one strikingly attractive bong. The other one ain't too shabby either lol. :D

hemivette
17-03-12, 02:26 AM
Ive been using percs for about 25yrs, and I guarantee you find a nicer one for the price. I believe it converts to about 115 pounds. Peace. h

afromanbakook
01-03-13, 08:43 PM
Hello albert, this is what im hittin right now http://www.herbaltools.co.uk/Black_Leaf_Flaming_Skull_Glass_Bong_p/black-leaf-glass-bong-skull.htm

crondolissarice
04-06-13, 05:00 AM
i love my 9mm bell bottomed phire tube. damn near indestructible (knock on wood), the big joke with my buddies is that is the only tube that needs to be registered with the N.S.C.A. ...the national seal clubbing association hahaha. but to business. phire tubes are great and i bought mine for $200. but any glass on glass beaker bottom tube with a 18mm fitting to fit a slitted downstem with a 18-14mm fitting and you are golden. those downstems have a lower profile and bring the bowl (and ash catcher or CF) tighter to the bong keeping its balance in check and reducing the chance of u wacking it on something while moving it around. also the slitted downstems are a must it reduces chug and most importantly popping of bowls, while diffusing the smoke the best by creating multiple bubbles per slit because of there instance of being round coming through a rectangular opening.
good luck buddy hope all that helps. try to keep yourself from buying this mack daddy illadelphs are the best IMO (http://www.just4smokers.com/products/illadelph-small-beaker-with-9mm-glass.html)

crondolissarice
04-06-13, 05:01 AM
Have u tried using a vape instead be a lot easier on the lungs
says BILLY BONG hahaha

Mindless
04-06-13, 08:53 AM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/3252/misp280.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/138918/title/misp280/cat/3252)

£175 GBP, buying it shortly so will report how it smokes, mate just smashed my glass roor the dosey cunt lol.

glasshopper
06-06-13, 11:46 AM
https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/data/3252/misp280.jpg (https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/138918/title/misp280/cat/3252)

£175 GBP, buying it shortly so will report how it smokes, mate just smashed my glass roor the dosey cunt lol.

Red Eye Rocket a top little bong its the only bong with metal in it that I can smoke amazing diffuser tech its what gave me the idea to do it in glass :)