PDA

View Full Version : I dropped my light on my plants!!!

THEBIGMAN
03-12-08, 11:33 AM
hey all I was working in the room lastnite and accidently dropped my light and reflector onto my 4 plants, they are 1 wk into flower, luckily none of the stem broke however one of the lowest branched did so I cut it off completely with scissors, will they be ok?

bubbs
03-12-08, 11:36 AM
They should be fine mate :), you can tape the stem back together and it will heal after a few weeks :) lol obviously not if you have cut it off though lmao

Indiweed23
03-12-08, 11:37 AM
yeh they should be fine m8 dont worry its just a stem as long as you have a couple of leaves and a stem it will live (weeds usually take a good beating thats why they are called weeds)

Indiweed23
03-12-08, 11:40 AM
They should be fine mate :), you can tape the stem back together and it will heal after a few weeks :) lol obviously not if you have cut it off though lmao its a branch not the stem if the stem snaped off then all it will do is take longer for it to flower and heal thats all but remember if u have a stem and leaves it lives no leaves no life no stem no life

bubbs
03-12-08, 11:42 AM
oops my mistake i maeant to say branch :blush:

Indiweed23
03-12-08, 11:45 AM
once of my plants got flattened once and now its a beautiful indica strub look at my pics

bubbs
03-12-08, 11:50 AM
lopl my dog sat on one of mine, wagged his tail and knocke off 3or 4 branches :D hehe trials and tribulations of growing eh :D

teutonic
29-06-11, 11:27 AM
lopl my dog sat on one of mine, wagged his tail and knocke off 3or 4 branches :D hehe trials and tribulations of growing eh :D

my cat strolled in and watched me watering in the groom this morning. He had a little sniff of the ak, then went off and sneezed violently. No cfl's broken.