PDA

View Full Version : Horror Hash Flooding N.E England?

Got Budz
29-03-12, 05:42 AM
hmm, well maybe the title is a bit off...

i've been a smoker for a good 11 years now, and im always swapping between my buds and my solids, once i seem to be getting a tad used to high off the skunk i switch back to a few oz's of solids...

now for a few years there has only been 3 occasions i received shit hash from my guy, yesterday being one of them... i got an oz, and it looked a bit like polm (mm tasty?)

strange thing was as soon as i cut a little lump off the texture left was rather black and rocky, regardless, smoked a bong after picking through some plastic, and all i can say is it tasted like incense, tires and camel shit, did a bit of the old "call your pals" and even though they get elsewhere it's all the same plastic filled, henna shit...

most of the hash up in the north east now is nearly un-smokeable, has anyone else been seeing a flood of shit hash up here?

the guy im getting off has been my guy for years, so i know for a fact he aint pulling a fast one, just seems the past 2-3 weeks there's a massive shipment of supersoap been brung in?

Edit: jus done the pan purification, the water after one boil is black/red looks like diesel, but aint oily, just stinks of henna...
literally never smoked anything so bad except the stuff that made my bong smell of prawns, needless to say i went and threw the bong and my smoke in the dealers face :p

wigster
29-03-12, 09:37 AM
A dealer mate had some stuff like this about 20 or so years ago...ended up throwing about 4-5 kg in the Thames!

mellowman
29-03-12, 11:38 PM
I stopped buying hash in Newcastle about 10 years ago, everyone had the same shit. £40/£50 per oz lol I wouldn't smoke that shit for free.

budulike
04-04-12, 10:55 AM
According to an article i read recently there have been over the last few years attempts by the Morrocan police and army to disrupt the growing activities in the regions outside Ketama(Using EU money). With a large degree of success. The dispute was resolved at a meeting with the King the tribesmen of Ketama and the authorities. Remembering that Morrocco supplies 75% of the worlds hashish it wouldnt take much disruption to make a general shortage of quality product. Added to this is the ever increasing homegrown setups here and elsewhere in europe which will naturally reduce demand for hashish. Therefore i suspect the quality product you want is being sold elsewhere . Or worse doesnt exist outside the farms in the mother country. Hope this helps

Equinox
04-04-12, 03:52 PM
Im in the NE and stopped buying hash about 5 years ago simply because the quality was shiteeeeeeeeee !

Wouldnt touch solids now even if i was given it for free....Green ftw !

Strider
04-04-12, 04:01 PM
Scotland for me but yeah, i wouldn't touch hash at all now unless i knew EXACTLY what it was and where it was from, as its 99% shite, market went to utter hell a long time ago, i still look back at the 'alright/shit' hash i was getting in the 90's and thinking that it was fuckin nectar compared to what passes nowadays

its not even the henna, coffee, oil, dogshit, brick dust, plastic ect that puts me off so much as the crushed up generic antidepressants and barbiturates that get lumped in with it, scary stuff, i've got so many 'mates' who stick with their friggin soapbar, 'cause its cheap and does the job' even though they KNOW its full of shit, but they never stop to think what it is that's still making them 'stoned' poor fuckers...

up2nogood
04-04-12, 04:06 PM
they probably use dried up cow shit compacted to make it look like the solid stuff lol

Strider
04-04-12, 04:08 PM
hah, just remembered that it was when me and a bunch of mates who smoked from the same sources got together about a decade ago and through conversation found that we had all been coughing up blood that i swore off the crap

up2nogood
04-04-12, 04:11 PM
when I had it when in my teens I remember having it with a few mates in the playing field and we all got so stoned we couldn't even get up and kick the ball ..good old days..

old skool toker
04-04-12, 05:08 PM
lol read this earlier whilst waiting for a drop off( Q of pollen ).....so been here worrying,now he,s been and thankfully its the real macoy....would gladly chuck you a few biffs my friend but doubt the 6 hr car journey viable lol

xRastamousex
12-04-12, 04:52 AM
I'm in scotland and the hash is rank rotten :( ... Pollen seems to be more available and I've tried it a few time looks cleaner and nicer the way it goes fluffy but still prefer the good old green :) x :bong: can't beat a bit of gold seal from time to time mind you x

mickeyfinn
17-04-12, 11:20 AM
dya know there was a time in my early teens when all we got was gold and red seal for about 1 and a half years,how we moaned lol......i'd give my right arm to be in that situation again!......lol some soap bar ive seen and smoked is ok but can be hit and miss i'm in e anglia i go by the stamps on the bar so if anyone knows of any decent ones i would be pleased to know.

RalphLauren
06-05-12, 05:27 PM
Love reading threads like these.
I make my own hash, and it's the most beautiful thing.. Dark black hash with a squidgy-esh texture but when you burn it with a lighter it just crumbles and gives off that lovely hashy smell.. Not cut with anything. Made from Water and trim..!
Make your own!

Forest
06-05-12, 05:37 PM
dont smoke hash any more unless i cant get nothing at all and then i always wish i hadnt bothered! its shit down south and always tastes like the saw dust smells when you using a blunt electric saw or cutting wet wood

it prob does have saw dust in as it cheap to get , ive got pals that have seen hash made in napal or india and they said there was a lot of shit just to bulk it out, if there are being targeted out there they will be gash hash even more

dubaholic
16-05-12, 01:17 AM
i look for good hash, only seems to be rocky about which isnt to my taste.

so i make my own :)

Dubaholic
:bong:

dubaholic
16-05-12, 01:19 AM
good spuidge with a gold pirate stamp :)

Medicinal Herb
16-05-12, 02:26 AM
Grow your own, Make your own...

Medicinal Herb
16-05-12, 02:27 AM
If it dont bubble then it aint worth the trouble :D

Chronicgreen
17-05-12, 07:18 AM
If it dont bubble then it aint worth the trouble :D

fucking to right there! i live on an island just south of the uk and all we get is solids. some good some nasty! some smells and tastes like a tire. but we get the occasional katama and zero zero and gold stamp puts a FAT smile on this stoners face :D haha

Mindless
30-07-12, 09:23 PM
Aye same here in Fife - Utter fucking disgusting that people see fit to push that, we get what they say is pollen to but nah that aint pollen it just reminds me of slate years ago when i was at school pmsl, should be a dead cert to why it should be legal, it amazes me the ignorance towards weed, shit we go to the doctors, we take all sorts of " pescribed drugs we know jack shit about " and thats acceptable in society but smoke some natural produced weed were fckin junkies, twisted logic huh =]

stumpjumper
30-07-12, 11:57 PM
Don't u giys make ur own hash????

Sent from my LS670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Mindless
31-07-12, 06:54 AM
Not until i have trim to do so; First grow going on right now here =]

chibbs
19-08-12, 04:17 PM
It's like that everywhere. Just a bunch of greedy fu**ers that are happy to smoke whatever and try and make money off of shitty hash.