PDA

View Full Version : lovely stinking weapons grade butane oil

diddymao
05-04-12, 11:58 PM
been making butane oil for a while, i love it, just wanting to know your expieriences,techniques, and general thoughts on this magic stuff

Bobby Digital
06-04-12, 12:02 AM
rocket fuel!!

and i prefer to eat it than smoke it :D havnt made any for ages :/

diddymao
06-04-12, 12:05 AM
bn getting into it in a big way bobby d, actually starting to prefer it to bud, and i grow some primr bud imho lol

Bobby Digital
06-04-12, 12:10 AM
ye man, i know what you saying, i prefer bubble of kiff but the oil is good, the last time i made it i just made a fucking mess trying to smoke it so i just ate it lol good night time medicine for me :D lol

diddymao
06-04-12, 12:13 AM
lol i know what you meen about mess, sticky wicky, the key is to freeze it and cut of liitle bits with a razor , or or add a load of kiff and work it into a ball of black, yummy yummy,yummy

420Boss
06-04-12, 12:19 AM
I want to rty to make some sometime how much sugar leaf do I need to make a descent amount worth trying to make some?

diddymao
06-04-12, 12:22 AM
just wondering why their isnt a dedicated oil section on the forum?, is it a safety thing(i.e dicks blowing emselfes up whilst extracting and smoking a lambert) or lack of interest in the topic?

Forest
06-04-12, 12:25 AM
whats up diddi, not seen you for a while or ive missed you being on ,

love my qwiso first wash is the amber nectar of the gods! i can get really bombed on it from one rollup , love the stuff ! so does mrs forest she a fiend for it ! i have to hide it !

no mess here i keep it in a eye make up pot, and have a old small thin bladed pen knife, scrape up a tad, heat it with fire, and smear in one smooth action along the paper ! superduper bobby's your uncle !

diddymao
06-04-12, 12:25 AM
I want to rty to make some sometime how much sugar leaf do I need to make a descent amount worth trying to make some?
i gennerally run 300 ml of butane through half ounce of trim, this will generally give me a tee spoon full

Adambomb
06-04-12, 12:27 AM
have you made/tried budder yet diddymao?it's supposed to be the shiz too but i havn't even tried honey oil lol so i know little of it's properties.

diddymao
06-04-12, 12:28 AM
whats up diddi, not seen you for a while or ive missed you being on ,

love my qwiso first wash is the amber nectar of the gods! i can get really bombed on it from one rollup , love the stuff ! so does mrs forest she a fiend for it ! i have to hide it !

no mess here i keep it in a eye make up pot, and have a old small thin bladed pen knife, scrape up a tad, heat it with fire, and smear in one smooth action along the paper ! superduper bobby's your uncle !

forest my green fingerd ganster how the devil are you? bn low key but thought id hit the site up for old times sake, for me its working it into a big goey lump and freezing it, the slice of little bits with a razor

diddymao
06-04-12, 12:30 AM
have you made/tried budder yet diddymao?it's supposed to be the shiz too but i havn't even tried honey oil lol so i know little of it's properties.
adambomb my old mate, its like freinds reunited tonight, hope your good man? the budder is when you whip the fuck out of it with a razor, its top top stuff, and you must try it, removes all the trichs and from scwagg to oil in ten mins

diddymao
06-04-12, 01:14 PM
anymore oil fans? i think im developing an unhealthy obsession with the stuff

old skool toker
06-04-12, 01:24 PM
anymore oil fans? i think im developing an unhealthy obsession with the stuff
yeah i bash some up everytime without fail....but must add that i,m gonna be trying the iso way nextime,the darker oil is so much nicer tasting imo,and alot more oil for your buds.......and that shit makes you dribble lol........

420 boss if your only gonna use sugar leaf do it the iso way.....
diddymao....i use the popcorn bud for butane/honey oil.....i tend to put 4 bottles of butane through half oz.....but with the iso method everything can be used.......gonna have to try that gumbi hash too tho that looks top shit too..............dont like bubble hash in a joint so dont bother with that nowadays............would do the butter thing but have nightmares of walking in the kitchen and realising the missus has sent the kids to school with it on thier sarnies lol

diddymao
06-04-12, 01:35 PM
im with you old school, if you keep working the butane oil over a low heat, you end with oil identical to iso oil, the iso goes dark/black because of the constant stirring on a low heat, and lol the old jamacan butter on the kids mighty white might raise some flags with social services lol

old skool toker
06-04-12, 01:48 PM
cheers for the info diddymao...great advice

diddymao
06-04-12, 01:50 PM
no stress man, im looking to get a dedicated butane extraction sub forum on the site, but im cluless as if or how i could do this, any mods about?

old skool toker
06-04-12, 02:55 PM
no stress man, im looking to get a dedicated butane extraction sub forum on the site, but im cluless as if or how i could do this, any mods about?

yeah i hear that but fear the thc extraction would entice the same attention as would grows with 30 or 40 plants(ie:the 10 plant rule and the reason behind it)
even in the legal countries this practice is still forbidden,probaly why we cant have a med user forum on here,although many of us would like to see one and help others................................i know where to come for my info anyway lol...........

diddymao
06-04-12, 06:19 PM
i see your point, just have to share my knowledge using this thread,shame mind, think it could add something to the forum

diddymao
06-04-12, 09:49 PM
just vaped up a nice blob of oil in my plenty vape, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

old skool toker
06-04-12, 09:54 PM
just vaped up a nice blob of oil in my plenty vape, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

now we know why you,be been awol.........lost in a world of vaped oil..................................

diddymao
06-04-12, 10:18 PM
lol, yep, im a fiend, starting buying 40 cans of butane a go, used to be 2 or 3 lol, maybe i have a problem

my names diddy and im a vapedoilaholic

admiting its the first step

diddymao
06-04-12, 10:36 PM
yeah i bash some up everytime without fail....but must add that i,m gonna be trying the iso way nextime,the darker oil is so much nicer tasting imo,and alot more oil for your buds.......and that shit makes you dribble lol........

420 boss if your only gonna use sugar leaf do it the iso way.....
diddymao....i use the popcorn bud for butane/honey oil.....i tend to put 4 bottles of butane through half oz.....but with the iso method everything can be used.......gonna have to try that gumbi hash too tho that looks top shit too..............dont like bubble hash in a joint so dont bother with that nowadays............would do the butter thing but have nightmares of walking in the kitchen and realising the missus has sent the kids to school with it on thier sarnies lol

i use ALL by products stem/trim/fans/popcorn, its all laden with goodness, this method wanks all over iso for time saved and convieniance imho lol

diddymao
08-04-12, 12:29 AM
have just chopped a few girls down, and i have a few good buckets full of sugar leaf/popcorn/fans and stems, have orderd 72 cans of london butane, and as soon as it turns up im hoping to show you guys how diddy makes oil, any one fancy a slice of that?

old skool toker
08-04-12, 11:06 AM
why yes please sir,will be interested in the extra heating you was talking about(for the black stuff)cant wait....ost

diddymao
08-04-12, 10:14 PM
i put my pyrex bowl inside a washing up bowl with some boiling water in the bottom, floats around on top, warming the oil as you work it, repeat the process many times, replacing the hot water, and working that oil

Forest
08-04-12, 10:38 PM
72 cans ? fuckin hell you got it bad , you need to get making qwiso didimao bro, its so easyer and cheaper , i get about 3 grams to a oz of pop corn, and bugger holding all those cans , i used the a simlular method at the end over heat on the cooker to get all the water out of it as steam and it hardens/thinckens the qwiso up better
the darkness in the qwiso is just the green in the plant choliaphilic wotsit ! the faster you do you washes the less you get in it the third wash is always that bit darker and that much coarser on your throat
make qwiso from dried chop up trim or bud it so much better dry , i use the liquidiser to chop it all up then you can wash the oil out of it quicker and that stops all the dark green stuff that give it the harsh taste it can get , i love the hashy smell it has !

adam you got to try it bro you missing out !

diddymao
08-04-12, 10:48 PM
ah, never heard it called that before, we just call it iso oil as oposed to butane oil, but the butanes on its way, so will have results and possibly a video diary by the end of the week

diddymao
08-04-12, 10:49 PM
and yeh abomb, get on it

Forest
08-04-12, 10:58 PM
yes it just the same stuff really the gas in liquid form dissolves the oil and so does the iso which is 99.9% alcohol (quick wash isopropyl ) you can use Ether as well, i think thats called qwet it all the same but bho is the cleanest one and poss the nicest to smoke the first iso wash is not dark and more like the colour of hbo but slightly darker

i really enjoy smoking oil and what a great use for all that trim

diddymao
08-04-12, 11:01 PM
http://forum.grasscity.com/harvesting-processing-marijuana/374856-osgs-golden-goodness-isomerized-frozen-hash-oil-crystals.html

found this little guide to iso, but im sticking to the butane, and fuck ether man, heard some nightmare tales about that shit,

Forest
08-04-12, 11:05 PM
sorry that was miss info i ment ethanol not Ether duh! still you could go to sleep while making it if you use Ether!

diddymao
08-04-12, 11:09 PM
lol and never wake up , but ethanol i totally get lol ,got two large storage container rammed full of crystal laden vanilla kush popcorm, sugar leaf, and trim, guesing i should be looking at 1/2 oz of oil easy got to be 6 oz`s of product to run, happy days

diddymao
09-04-12, 12:07 AM
im upping that to 9 oz`s with stalk and trim thats still hanging

diddymao
10-04-12, 11:59 PM
gas here in the morning then the fun begins

diddymao
12-04-12, 11:48 AM
still waiting on my 72 cans of butane, fun will comence when it gets here

ukgrowerRL
22-07-12, 06:23 PM
I've toked this stuff before an I loved it but I've never made it, I'm due to harvest this time nxt month I'm new to all this and would be grateful if u could let me know aha equipment I would need to make butane oil at a low cost.... I've heard u could use a squirty pop bottle an filter paper or cut an old siv up and use tha as a filter, is tha correct? Cheers

pollenmanandy
22-07-12, 07:12 PM
I'd like to learn how to make oil (whichever name u'd like to call it ! Lol) so I'd be much interested in a video diary ov ur 72 can conquest ! That's alot ov butane mate. Don't wanna be next door if u make the wrong move ! Joint break ...... Bang !!! Lol.
Def subbed in for this

Peace out